Unspun (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
These are worth browsing for all of it... even just the quotes at the bottom are awesome!
Thanks again, @Bernie<3'
Here's hoping that all is well in your world regardless of what is 'going on':-D

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow that is awesome. Thanks Laron and Bernie.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Another email from Bernie. He forwarded a newsletter from Natural News and pointing this bit out:

NOTE: The "internet kill switch" is being tested today (Sunday), causing huge outages of Google and millions of other websites. The entire Shopify e-commerce system has been taken offline, shuttering hundreds of thousands of online e-commerce companies.

This is all being done in preparation for a massive event; most likely some sort of staged event. Notice that this took place immediately after the DOJ announced a bombshell anti-monopoly investigation into Google.

Something huge is about to hit. We will cover it more this coming week.​

• Helpful Post
  • Thank you!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Carl, Lila and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and the connection range is at least one galaxy large or what i think more ininitely large

Reactions: June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Another email from Bernie. He forwarded a newsletter from Natural News and pointing this bit out:
Don't oversee the good news in this. Hopefully the Big Tech companies will be dismantled or at least regulated more since they shamelessly abuse their monopoly power.

Here's another new NN article in full about this:

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
From Bernie:

And this, you may be certain, goes with that…..​
So far, everything ‘The Cats’ have said re astronomical / terrestrial events has been 100% born out. The name change from ‘Event’ to Rip’ is very VERY appropriate - feels exactly right, to me!​
And this snippet seems likely to be relevant ….​
Stay tooned - and very very AWARE.​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Another one from Mr B:

"I just signed the petition "Make the Great Barrier Reef an Australian citizen and help keep her alive." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.​
Our goal is to reach 1,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:​
I spent years of my life navigating in the Reef - aboard Lighthouse Service ships, as well as assorted cargo ships. Making the Reef a ‘citizen’ may sound like a gimmick - but if it works, and draws attention to this knuckle-dragging vandalism, who cares? I very rarely sign things on line, and even more rarely do I forward them - this is probably a ‘first’ for me - it is well worthy of attention, IMHO. The GBR is one of the worlds ‘magic’ places - and I’ve seen a fair bit of the world to know that!"​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
From Bernie:

Todays ‘CATS’ item…...​
"The window of “allowable speech” is collapsing, and the Dark Age of internet censorship has arrived"​
OUCH…...​
"The annual Earth Overshoot Day is set to occur on July 29 this year, three days earlier than last year.​
That's the day in 2019 when we will have used up all the resources that Earth's natural systems can provide and replace in a year, according to the Global Footprint Network.​
Or another way to think of it is like this: Let's say we've got a certain amount of food that has to last us all year. We'll have eaten all of it by July 29. Everything we're eating after that, we're taking from next year's supply, and the year after and so on.​
But it's not just food we're doing it with."​
THIS SHOULD BE READ AND RE-READ BY EVERYONE - NO EXCEPTIONS…..​
"Warning: The below essay may initially trigger "new age rubbish" filters for some. Others may see shades of a "conspiracy nut." You are invited to let any triggers come up, yet stay open to this very personal message of hope from one who has traveled down roads where few have ventured. And don't miss the concrete suggestions in the "What you can do" section at the end."​
"Doctors are one of the main causes of cancer; no wonder why we have lost the war on cancer. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are both intrinsically carcinogenic treatments. Take the cancer drug tamoxifen, for example. "​

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Annual Earth Overshoot Day - it is along the idea of family finance, which is something I don't think as many people consider these days. If people as a group considered this concept, it might lead to something really radical like balancing government budgets.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Informative
Reactions: June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Email from Bernie which he said he was fine for me to share on here:

"Well, Jo just called to me to see the TV news - a foot of SNOW in the Victorian Alps this morning. (And the major storm warnings that were issued yesterday for a lot of Tasmania? Another non-event - so far. Wind about force 2, fine, some cloud, no rain.)​
I say again - forget the ‘climate change’ scare talk - we no longer have ‘climates’ - only random, unpredictable, and often violent weather events. And these are being played down for as long as possible to keep the masses (that’s you) from panicking. Forget ‘global warming’ as well - or at least, put it into its' correct perspective - a long-period, cyclic, cosmic, natural event.​
The cause? Oh, we haven’t helped the situation much - human activity has to take some of the blame. About 1% at a guess? But overall? It’s the SUN. Solar cycles and energy, waxing and waning and undoubtedly exacerbated by other cosmic energy as our Solar System moves through the galaxy and the universe.​
And there is absolutely NOTHING we can do to change that. Zilch, nada, NOTHING. It’s a solar CYCLE - and you can’t jump on it and ride away. And it’s BIG.​
We ain’t seen nuthin’ yet. Noah was probably one of the last guys to endure this sort of cycle….. and someone wrote a book about him. Is that a sobering thought? It should be.​
(Latest weather forecast for Tasmania today - snow. This is in December….. High Summer in the southern hemisphere.) (Global warming, anyone???). Remember? Yesterdays’ forecast for today was for storms and high fire danger?​
Right now it is 10ºC outside, wind maybe force 2, fine and dry. A nice Winter day. In December. And I just lit the fire. (Ooops…)​
Expect the best if you wish - but prepare for the worst. The times, they are a-changing….. even more.​
So why the nice weather forecasts? Simple - the cowboys don’t want the herd to stampede, so they ride around singing to them…..​
Be well. Be safe. And be aware……​
LnP, ~~B"​

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
david topi had his ontake on global warming it s simply the process of beating a bad bacteria in the body if combared to a human body and so does gaia to heal itself. so after that finished the cold is there if wanted or not.

and we still have our mental capability to ease weather if strong enough in group

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I keep my summer and winter clothes out year round because who knows what I need.
Good call considering the times.

And here's an article about the snow Bernie brought up:

"If you’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas and live in Tasmania, you could be in luck! A severe weather warning has been issued for parts of Tasmania, as the start of summer in the island state starts with snow, wind and rain!
https://www.wsfm.com.au/newsroom/a-snowy-start-to-tasmanias-summer/

• Funny
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, I wanted to give you an update on Bernie's health and situation. This is going to be posted on four threads in total just to make sure those following them get a notification.
  • Since his triple bypass, his memory has become a lot worse.
  • In November last year, his wife Joe passed.
  • Bernie is no longer living in Tasmania. He now has family looking after him.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
All, I wanted to give you an update on Bernie's health and situation. This is going to be posted on four threads in total just to make sure those following them get a notification.
  • Since his triple bypass, his memory has become a lot worse.
  • In November last year, his wife Joe passed.
  • Bernie is no longer living in Tasmania. He now has family looking after him.
I am glad Bernie is being looked after by caring relatives. End of life processes can be traumatic, but caring spooned out on a daily basis makes it all so much better.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bernie and I shared many conversations over the years and continued to do so up until recently. I last had contact with him in June.

I'm sorry to say that Bernie passed away on Monday.

He will cremated this week.

On Friday he became permanently unconscious because of his condition.

Friday was the day I launched my new group and community, Lighthouse at the Oasis. Bernie's career involved captaining ships at sea. I'm sure he ran into many a Lighthouse over the years.

I'll see him on the other side. <3

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
from one era of glorie to help people wake up to the next stage of learning

one day we are all united at the same place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)