Unspun News 180213 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 180213
WORLD
“Russia's Foreign Ministry has expressed its concerns over rising tensions between Israel and Syria. The Israeli military boasted on Saturday that it struck 12 targets, including three Aerial Defence Systems or ADS and four Iranian targets, in Syria.”
https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...yria-After-Israeli-Attacks-20180210-0007.html

“Stan Grant: US-China war not the only scenario worth worrying about, Kevin Rudd says”. Short video (47s) worth viewing - and pondering…..
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-12/stan-grant-china-new-world-order-military-build-up/9422098

“Greece Can Lead the Way to Europe’s Freedom”. An interesting new...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
John Rappoport - The Monolith
If there is something from John, you know I'm going to read it. This is an interesting article, and it caught my attention because of a recent conversation with a friend. We were talking about health risks associated with something. I said well, there might be problems, and she said "The recent studies showed it was Ok. Of course, it might be different next month because they all lie." That was a big step in awareness of the bigger picture.

When, in fact, that was “the obstruction on the road” which was blocking further investigation. In fact, the whole “Oneness” myth was a lie. A gigantic lie. A very, very convincing lie. An awesome lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)