Unspun News 171107 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 171107
WORLD
“As if we have no memory, corporate media continues to recycle accusations of starvation, chemical weapons, and more, in the propaganda war on Syria. In Syria, there never was a “revolution.” Instead, it was a premeditated war on Syria by foreign powers (namely the US, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, and Israel) who armed even Al-Qaeda (something Qatar recently admitted).” I DO hope you have a sense of the ridiculous before your read this.
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/absurdities-of-syrian-war-propaganda/

“North Korea: Invasion is 'only way' to destroy Kim Jong-un's military threat, Pentagon official says”...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Rudolf Steiner - founder of the Waldorf School

Back in the early 1900s, Mr. Steiner surmised that in later times, children would be inoculated against spiritual growth. Some may cite vaccine illness and damage, and I look toward our schools and social culture.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I went to a Waldorf High School and have read a number of his books
I ate a Waldorf salad once...does that count?

:-D :ROFL: :-)) :-))

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist!

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
.Walnuts among other things. Grapes, apples, celery, yohourt I don’t,really know, something like that.
I think it was concocted at The Waldorf Astoria in New York.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We’re going to have fisticuffs at dawn at this rate.
There’s also honey and raisins and mayo, howabout that for sugar.
You could always google it as I did. O.o:D:ROFL::-))

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)