Unspun News 171026 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 171026
WORLD
“Referencing Russia's initiative to lay the groundwork for an anti-terror coalition, Lavrov noted that such a multinational force would have to operate free of double standards.”
https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...rete-Anti-Terror-Coalition-20171023-0014.html

US - “Senators Stunned to Discover We Have 1,000 Troops in Niger”. So who’s running the circus, then?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48075.htm

MofA - “Last week the new head of the CIA Mike Pompeo publicly threatened to make the CIA a "much more vicious agency". His first step towards that is to unleash CIA sponsored killer gangs onto the people of Afghanistan...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Loved the statements in the video "Interview with God" but seriously, why do we have to continue to propagate this patriarchal view of us as children and God as a Father/Mother figure? Pisses me off. We are multidimensional beings of light and love having a human experience where we voluntarily forget all that wisdom to experience such things as anger, greed despair etc.

This expands "God's" data base, so instead of seeing us as victims of our ignorance perhaps the "God" interviewed could have said "I am so grateful to all humans offshoots of MYSELF that suffer to increase our knowledge and wisdom.

Paying attention God?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Loved the statements in the video "Interview with God" but seriously, why do we have to continue to propagate this patriarchal view of us as children and God as a Father/Mother figure? Pisses me off. We are multidimensional beings of light and love having a human experience where we voluntarily forget all that wisdom to experience such things as anger, greed despair etc.

This expands "God's" data base, so instead of seeing us as victims of our ignorance perhaps the "God" interviewed could have said "I am so grateful to all humans offshoots of MYSELF that suffer to increase our knowledge and wisdom.

Paying attention God?
Couldn’t agree with more Pod.
Haven’t listened to that video, (don’t know where it is actually) but going by the comments it would get on my pip the same as all the other crap that tries to make us less than what we are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)