Unspun News 170817 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.

Unspun News 170817
Abbreviated today due to other obligations.

WORLD
“There are events taking place that mark the beginning of a contentious shift in the global monetary system.”
https://gsiexchange.com/china-russia-escalate-war-us-dollar-prepare-new-bric-gold-standard/

“Google insiders warn “outright censorship” of the internet is Google’s top priority… and everyone has been intimidated into silence“
http://bit.ly/2x3Q0e2

UNDER-REPORTED
“Cuba: Diplomats being deafened by 'covert sonic devices', finger pointed at Government“. - OK - Que Pasa?????
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...ened-by-covert-sonic-devices-theories/8812578

Germany -...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I wonder what this article is saying that the PTW do not want us to read. It is blocked, sort of jammed at the horrible clickbait pieces at the bottom. I have tried several times to access it, even going directly to LIberty today. No luck.

Germany – “Yesterday, at the hospital in Germany where I work, we had a meeting about how the influx of muslim immigrants from the middle east is simply unsustainable. Walk in Health Clinics cannot handle emergencies, being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of serious health emergencies, they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.” Valuable info here ….
http://www.libertytoday.net/2017/08/04/a-female-doctor-working-in-germany-warns-the-world/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wonder what this article is saying that the PTW do not want us to read. It is blocked, sort of jammed at the horrible clickbait pieces at the bottom. I have tried several times to access it, even going directly to LIberty today. No luck.
I use Firefox with Ad Blocker and was able to access the article. It is a very disconcerting report about health conditions among migrants and troubles with female hospital staff in Germany.

HOWEVER, since I was not familiar with this news site, I looked around at other articles and was astonished. Some of them seemed soooo outrageous, and I could not find any supporting sources, so I suspect they were faked stories.

I urge readers to verify anything from the Liberty site with another news source.

I absolutely appreciate all the work Bernie does in finding the untold and under reported stories.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I use Firefox with Ad Blocker and was able to access the article. It is a very disconcerting report about health conditions among migrants and troubles with female hospital staff in Germany.

HOWEVER, since I was not familiar with this news site, I looked around at other articles and was astonished. Some of them seemed soooo outrageous, and I could not find any supporting sources, so I suspect they were faked stories.

I urge readers to verify anything from the Liberty site with another news source.

I absolutely appreciate all the work Bernie does in finding the untold and under reported stories.
I have Firefox as an alternative to Opera which is my default browser with adblock.

Once again, I could not access the article from Firefox. Exactly the same thing happened. I wonder if it is blocked in the UK?

I hear your warning about Liberty. Well spotted.

I have just checked and the whole Liberty site is blocked. Is this the first of the "fake news" blocks in the UK?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have just checked and the whole Liberty site is blocked. Is this the first of the "fake news" blocks in the UK?
O dear - I did not know that was happening in the UK. That is a news bit in itself.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
O dear - I did not know that was happening in the UK. That is a news bit in itself.

I am not sure that it is being deliberately blocked here Linda, I know there was talk of it. I need someone else in the UK to try and access it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
June, Lorna Wilson, Sinera, Out of Time, Hailstones Melt, Pucksterguy, and any others outside the US - will you see if this website is being blocked?

http://www.libertytoday.net/

thanks
I've never been to that site before, but it just worked for me now (including playing a video that was on there).

I have been suppressed from reading Bernie's articles, the error message saying an Adblocker has been detected, but I have never loaded one. To my knowledge, I don't have one on my PC (which was recently re-programmed with Windows 8.1 and all other programmes checked for efficiency).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks to you all for checking. Pod, it may be your connection.

Also, I am NOT recommending that site - just wanted to see if it was being blocked elsewhere.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks to you all for checking. Pod, it may be your connection.

Also, I am NOT recommending that site - just wanted to see if it was being blocked elsewhere.
Friday morning, still cannot access this site. I will leave it now. Thanks for trying everyone. Not worth accessing by the sound of it anyway.

Reactions: June

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
It's active for me too, here in the UK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)