Unspun News 170124 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new transients.info article.

Unspun News 170124

WORLD
US - “As the week comes to an end, it becomes apparent that dissent is being criminalized not only nationwide but on multiple fronts. Increased regulations are appearing that limit the public spaces that can be lawfully occupied in protest.”
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/as-t...the-us-move-to-make-protesting-illegal_012017

Another perspective on the inauguration speech … “Trump’s fascistic diatribe: On the road to World War III” … “We fear the world, but the whole world must be made to fear us.”
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/01/21/pers-j21.html

Hint, hint - another oddity - “Early in his address, ten military officers walked...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

RuffleTheTeacher

Rambling Companion
Oct 28, 2016
Here and now
RuffleTheTeacher.com
"Early in his address, ten military officers walked up and stood behind the president so they would prominently appear with Trump in the camera shots beamed across the US and the world. After 45 seconds, a Marine officer prompts the sailors and soldiers to leave, and they walk away.”
I saw that and thought he was gonna make good on his promise of law and order on day one, aka martial law... I started screaming "No No No!" I fu@king knew it!
But... a cut-a-way camera shot live showed the ladies of Congress sitting on the platform putting on plastic covers to keep from getting wet. The service men came out to offer help to people like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who is like older than Jesus. Once everyone was settled, they all filed back out of sight.
I thought I was the only one who caught that! I crapped my pants, I saw a vision of fire-n-damnation for a second or two...

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)