Unraveled | Edition 63: A Collection of Informational Links (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.
PROFESSOR VALENTINA ZHARKOVA BREAKS HER SILENCE AND CONFIRMS “SUPER” GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
“Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up. Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only four out of 100+ models predicted this. Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and...
Continue to the full article here.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.
I've been reading more Dolores Cannon and one of her subjects said something like "you won't need to worry in 20 years as everything will be ok" which calculated to the year 2021 or 2022, not too far off. That doesn't mean we will see the effects in the 3rd frequency.

Another source (can't remember) said we are now going into a phase where much more galactic (positive) energy will hit the earth and this will last for about 12,000 years (one astrological sign I believe). And the time of energy increase will last 300-400 years and then reach a peak. The earth was previously blocked off from this, thus some of the myths said or implied "earth as disconnected from the greater galaxy".

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.” (Thanks Clinton)
I'm not sure what this means. Can someone explain? What are the 4 magnetic fields? How are Clintons involved? I don't want to argue politics but this seems new to me.

Reactions: Laron and Alain

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Clinton is the source of the link. If I remember right, it was posted on his Facebook page. People submit links to me, or I come across them. I was just crediting him.

I'm not that knowledgeable about the electric universe theory but perhaps someone else on the forum can comment about the mention of four fields going out of phase.

I'm not sure what this means. Can someone explain? What are the 4 magnetic fields? How are Clintons involved? I don't want to argue politics but this seems new to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)