Unraveled | Edition 60: A Collection of Informational Links (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.

(Above: What happens when you’re done and reach enlightenment? Master out of body explorer, physicist and author of My Big TOE (theory of everything), Tom Campbell, discusses one of his out of body experiences (aka astral projections), including a plane/realm where evolved souls hang out, and end up forming clicks (groups) based on their done status. The point being is that you never stop evolving. After watching this eight minute video, you may find the...
Continue to the full article here.

Reactions: Neeraj

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Big TOE conference talk, on evolved souls "symposium": That explains why over the past 2 years, I've had random dreams while in deep sleep where I was in a Greek round table room setting, and all these people kept walking around discussing things that I couldn't hear. It looked like a normal gathering, as they'd form groups of like-minded people interested in specific topics - people get bored and move on to another group, etc.
Similar to this:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/03/67/840367051c5d20b1dfa134ac12c7ea5b.jpg

Must be OBE visits in astral form....

Artificial Sun: Ha, Ripped the pages out of Bond movie "Die Another Day". Icarus - Dual use, can potentially be designed as a targeted laser weapon.

Reactions: Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I loved the way Tom explained his experience of the done people. "Some people felt they were more done than others. There were some really done people and not so done people over there." (...) "Often they would form clicks because they were more done than those other done people over there." (meaning ego still persists)

Reactions: Kevin C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)