Unlocking your gifts (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Onmyway

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 7, 2017
I was wondering how one does this, or rather keeping that door open.

I have had premonitions, I hear voices from time to time, have seen spirits, I can get a good sense from someone's energy, have astral projected and I also believe I've been blessed enough to get a glimpse of a past life. Rereading all this makes me feel a little crazy, but my experiences have always been involuntary and I've experienced these on and off since childhood.

For those of you that have harnessed your gifts, do you have any advice as to how I can get more intuned with my own?.

Thank you so much in advance and I send lots of loving, positive energy your way. :)

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The answer can be long. I will try and approach it from a few different angles to help you understand the way this all works.

There are certain psychic faculties which can be focused on with training—daily activities and exercises—that directly help to increase their potency, or in other words make them stronger. So is there anything specific you want to build upon?

Through a past life regression session, (I’m a QHHT practitioner and I have learnt LBL) you can revisit lives and experiences where one of your gifts was stronger, and then ask for that gift to be brought into this life through activating it within. You don't have to visit that life though, you can connect to your higher self in a session and then make the same request.

In terms of wanting to view past experiences, with the exception of self hypnosis which you can do, it’s best to have a session with a regressionist as they are going to ask questions and those questions are really the key to what you experience in a session, with the help of your higher self that shows you specific memories for good reason. Your intentions going in will also be important.

I’ve had regular dream premonitions for years, astral projected consciously (I teach & help others), have the strong knowing ability of claircognizance, can sense energy physically (not see) including the state of peoples energy centers (I’m a healer), been shown past experiences through self hypnosis and regression sessions with others, developed astral sight (seeing my astral body out of my physical, while still in my physical through my third eye), experienced being within my higher self from that perspective and feeling the sparks that have been sent out, and so much more, so I can relate to what you are experiencing there.

We can come into a life with a natural psychic ability which is readily apparent, and some people tend to harness that gift and make it part of their survival and career, such as those that do psychic readings or become healers. But we can also develop new abilities and enhance existing ones through working on ourselves.

Spiritual progression and development, based on a lot of inner work and direct experiences, is what can really help to continue to support psychic abilities and open other doors. So for example, check out my pinned thread here, Spiritual Development, on the Consciousness Exploration & Spiritual Development board. If you can dedicate the time, conscious astral projection and out of body exploration is one of the short cuts for this as you find teachers out of body and learn about moving beyond your ego back here in the flesh.

Through self-development focused on healing the past and unblocking energy blocks within our energy centers, we establish a much clearer pathway to the other side, our guides and higher self, in addition to allowing the energy to flow more freely for the development of psychic abilities. I suggest you also check out my chakra thread and through to the crown, as then you will see what I mean in reference to the success we can have after unblocking and working with all our chakras.

I was once told that because of my own development, I no longer have guides as I have a strong connection with my higher self, and that resonates highly with me because of my claircognizance, but also because of what I know I have achieved with all my spiritual work. So when I say all these things, I have had so many experiences and done a great deal of work on myself which validates so much of the theory and teachings out there about how all this works.

So my guidance is to work out what gift(s) you are drawn to, then focus on those through training them directly. But also look at ways you can actively pursue consciousness development to assist with not just those gifts, but furthering the connection back to higher self. One book I highly recommend for you is Adventures In The Afterlife, by William Buhlman (the third in a series of four books by him — he's a bit of a master with out of body exploration).

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Honestly, regarding Astral Projection and (Lucid) Dream Recall it all is 'hard work' for me. I need to practice it and keep practicing. If I do not practice I 'lose' it. This happened to me over the last months or even years. I am now in the process of regaining it by practice, so far it's not too successful, but I'm making progress in small steps. So it has to do with motivation, devotion and endurance (for me, I know there are many 'natural' projectors, but that is not me).

Past Life research was done via Astral Projection, often into the Void and asking questions. Sometimes I 'met' past personalities, so I believe. In 2009 I tried a hypnotic regression with a practioner trained by Michael Newton's Institute. It failed as it turned out I might not be hypnotisable. It's okay for me.

Synchronicities and Telepathy in the physical happens to all of us so I believe. We just need to be more 'aware' of it and look for the signs. Dream recall enhancement also helps for noticing precognitive dreams which everyone of us can have.

As regards Energy Healing I think I was kind of activated one night when a being told me during hypnagogia 'why don't you switch it on, my friend?'. That is the moment when it started and the tingling/burning in my hands began (I woke up from it staring in disbelieve at my hands). It has not left me since then.

OP
Onmyway

Onmyway

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 7, 2017
The answer can be long. I will try and approach it from a few different angles to help you understand the way this all works.

There are certain psychic faculties which can be focused on with training—daily activities and exercises—that directly help to increase their potency, or in other words make them stronger. So is there anything specific you want to build upon?

Through a past life regression session, (I’m a QHHT practitioner and I have learnt LBL) you can revisit lives and experiences where one of your gifts was stronger, and then ask for that gift to be brought into this life through activating it within. You don't have to visit that life though, you can connect to your higher self in a session and then make the same request.

In terms of wanting to view past experiences, with the exception of self hypnosis which you can do, it’s best to have a session with a regressionist as they are going to ask questions and those questions are really the key to what you experience in a session, with the help of your higher self that shows you specific memories for good reason. Your intentions going in will also be important.

I’ve had regular dream premonitions for years, astral projected consciously (I teach & help others), have the strong knowing ability of claircognizance, can sense energy physically (not see) including the state of peoples energy centers (I’m a healer), been shown past experiences through self hypnosis and regression sessions with others, developed astral sight (seeing my astral body out of my physical, while still in my physical through my third eye), experienced being within my higher self from that perspective and feeling the sparks that have been sent out, and so much more, so I can relate to what you are experiencing there.

We can come into a life with a natural psychic ability which is readily apparent, and some people tend to harness that gift and make it part of their survival and career, such as those that do psychic readings or become healers. But we can also develop new abilities and enhance existing ones through working on ourselves.

Spiritual progression and development, based on a lot of inner work and direct experiences, is what can really help to continue to support psychic abilities and open other doors. So for example, check out my pinned thread here, Spiritual Development, on the Consciousness Exploration & Spiritual Development board. If you can dedicate the time, conscious astral projection and out of body exploration is one of the short cuts for this as you find teachers out of body and learn about moving beyond your ego back here in the flesh.

Through self-development focused on healing the past and unblocking energy blocks within our energy centers, we establish a much clearer pathway to the other side, our guides and higher self, in addition to allowing the energy to flow more freely for the development of psychic abilities. I suggest you also check out my chakra thread and through to the crown, as then you will see what I mean in reference to the success we can have after unblocking and working with all our chakras.

I was once told that because of my own development, I no longer have guides as I have a strong connection with my higher self, and that resonates highly with me because of my claircognizance, but also because of what I know I have achieved with all my spiritual work. So when I say all these things, I have had so many experiences and done a great deal of work on myself which validates so much of the theory and teachings out there about how all this works.

So my guidance is to work out what gift(s) you are drawn to, then focus on those through training them directly. But also look at ways you can actively pursue consciousness development to assist with not just those gifts, but furthering the connection back to higher self. One book I highly recommend for you is Adventures In The Afterlife, by William Buhlman (the third in a series of four books by him — he's a bit of a master with out of body exploration).
Thank you so much for the informative response. I will definitely take a look at those links!! I am mostly drawn to clairvoyance and clairaudience, those two are what seem to come most naturally to me.

My inner knowing is fairly strong, sometimes I just "know", whether it is a feeling about a person, situation or something that is going to happen, even if it doesn't make much logical sense. An example would be, suddenly not wanting to get in the car to go to the store with my mother when I was younger, only for there to be an accident not even 10 minutes later with the impact being where I was supposed to be sitting. The EMT told my mother that if I had gone, it would have at least left me paralyzed from the waist down.

My inner knowing has brought me here. I've been feeling like I'm not doing what I need to do on my spiritual journey. I have been getting lots of pushes and nudges in this direction and I've been asking to be shown the way. I don't know where I'm going, but I know I'm on my way.

Thank you so much for replying :)
Much love.

OP
Onmyway

Onmyway

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, regarding Astral Projection and (Lucid) Dream Recall it all is 'hard work' for me. I need to practice it and keep practicing. If I do not practice I 'lose' it. This happened to me over the last months or even years. I am now in the process of regaining it by practice, so far it's not too successful, but I'm making progress in small steps. So it has to do with motivation, devotion and endurance (for me, I know there are many 'natural' projectors, but that is not me).

Past Life research was done via Astral Projection, often into the Void and asking questions. Sometimes I 'met' past personalities, so I believe. In 2009 I tried a hypnotic regression with a practioner trained by Michael Newton's Institute. It failed as it turned out I might not be hypnotisable. It's okay for me.

Synchronicities and Telepathy in the physical happens to all of us so I believe. We just need to be more 'aware' of it and look for the signs. Dream recall enhancement also helps for noticing precognitive dreams which everyone of us can have.

As regards Energy Healing I think I was kind of activated one night when a being told me during hypnagogia 'why don't you switch it on, my friend?'. That is the moment when it started and the tingling/burning in my hands began (I woke up from it staring in disbelieve at my hands). It has not left me since then.
Thank you so much for responding. I know for me, I go through bought of tapping in and out, but I think there is a mixture of some underlying energy blocks I still have and getting caught up in the 3D existence. I have to disconnect from time to time, deep meditation helps me a great deal, so I can disconnect from my outer world and body and get back to a more balanced place.

Very interesting experiences. Sometimes, that thought pops up in my head "Why don't you just switch it on."

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
It would be difficult to expand further on the excellent information above other than to say, don't expect a clinical and/or absolute unlocking. I find this process incremental, gradual and positive and yet ironically...much needs to be broken down or destroyed in order to unblock (old beliefs, emotional trauma) and some things given, such as forgiveness, acceptance and gratitude (all especially applicable to self).

We tend to work vibrating between two polarities somewhere on the "shade of grey" as people and this can lead to an either or attitude sometimes.

I do concur though, out of body experiences are the nectar!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
All of the above informtion is great!

Onmyway , do you have any updates on your progress?

One of the visualizations I like is entering my room of spiritual gifts—some open but many nicely wrapped, waiting for me to open at the right time. The more I play with the opened gifts, the more practiced this skill. It’s all fun. If it brings frustration, theb it’s time for a learning break. All in good time.
Xo

OP
Onmyway

Onmyway

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 7, 2017
All of the above informtion is great!

Onmyway , do you have any updates on your progress?

One of the visualizations I like is entering my room of spiritual gifts—some open but many nicely wrapped, waiting for me to open at the right time. The more I play with the opened gifts, the more practiced this skill. It’s all fun. If it brings frustration, theb it’s time for a learning break. All in good time.
Xo
Hello there Anaeika! :)

I have been working through a period of being very closed off, so I can not say much about having any further development of my gifts. On the up side, I have been getting more nudges to get back on track in my spiritual development.. Only time will tell where that leads.

Thank you so much for checking in, it's greatly appreciated and I hope all is well with you <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have been working through a period of being very closed off, so I can not say much about having any further development of my gifts.
You're in good company, I see! :) Quite a lot of us have been feeling a similar way, I think.

:) <3

Reactions: Anaeika and Onmyway

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It seems to me that the timing is right for a lot of us to be finding our gifts whether we intended to do so or not, so that appears to be making things easier:-D

Any means of spending 'quality time' with yourself, whether meditating of enjoying a sunset or run on the beach, is likely to 'put you in that place' where you start to notice things happening in a way that one doesn't notice when rushing about. That allows things to fall into place which were always meant to be there. One could think of it as 'tuning in' to things that are always there, meant to be noticed; and are noticed as soon as we turn our attention/consciousness to them.

I love this way of looking at it as it helps me relax into things and then anything can happen.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We all live in an environment of electronic mind-entrainment, these days. We are shrouded in electro-magnetic smog, and our addictions to electronic devices, games, fit bits, chipped what-have-yous are bringing this reality on quicker and quicker. The day that plastic flowers become easier to look after than real flowers, is the day that we are gone as a species. Now comes the time for shake-up. Nudges aren't doing it any more. Perhaps the gift we need to unwrap is the simple realisation that we are pillars of consciousness, in the push-pull expanse of life giving expression to this place we call Earth, who is our mother, our progenitor, and our nourishment.

I have been reading Patricia Cori this morning, who channels the Sirian Collective, so I have had a bit of a shake-up myself. Rant over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)