Unicorns coming home (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For a while now I've had an ongoing theme playing out. I would love to see if it resonates with anyone here.

The theme is related to many past lives healing folks and repeatedly being betrayed by people close to me and killed by those threatened by powers they did not understand and could not control. A big theme involved attempting to slice, bash or otherwise mutilate and get rid of my third eye. Very messy and destructive. I have encountered others who seem to have experienced similar attempts.

More recently the theme is that my 'unicorn horn' is finally being restored. That it has been hidden for ages after being ripped out in an attempt to take its power. Then, when it was realized that its power could not be taken by ripping out the horn, it was discarded as 'useless' by being tossed to the bottom of the sea. There it was guarded until it was time to put it back on. Apparently it is time. The damage to be repaired includes the entire chakral system into which the horn was anchored, especially at the heart. It was very difficult to rip out.

It seems that a unicorn horn needs a tail at its reciprocal (sacral) chakra to balance it. I can't say that I've grown a tail<:) but the bottom of my health issues in this lifetime involve a sacral bone break and the subsequent degradation of systems one by one. It also seems to need a strong, large heart to anchor it. I am also understanding that the blessing (unicorn group) is getting together to ride again.

The thought occurred to me that a unicorn horn could be a way to describe a very developed third eye in a person. The horn spirals as energy might. A person with such a well developed third eye would likely be relatively rare and seen as wise and well respected, even pure, as unicorns have historically been seen. If so, some wise folk are due to get together soon in my back yard:-))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is an interesting idea. I can relate to some of the other life circumstances you described.

It made me think of a sculpture I have of a lion and unicorn laying down together under a tree.

K

KarlaSM

I have some stories related to contact with unicorns. There is a book named Stellar Nations that mention how in galactic story unicorns lived in a star system and the starseed code that they bring is related to manifesting dreams.

I had not given thought to the horn and third eye but connecting that story about manifesting dreams, it has logic that they use their third eye to envision and then bring about the dreams. The third eye is the gate to the inner world of dreams and intuition.

There is a song that I love very much about a man who befriended a blue unicorn but he lost his unicorn and would look for him. The song is in Spanish though, otherwise I would post it here. Some people say the song meant that the man had lost his inspiration, or maybe other things in life.

In the case of my own dreams, one time I was shown two unicorns, one was light blue-purple which was the form of my female spirit guide, and if she left I would feel that loss as one lost dream while my own unicorn is pearly white with darker blue mane. Just like how it was described in that book, I saw my unicorn in front of a golden lake which was the mirror in which the unicorn would see the dreams from their inner world, but my unicorn was agitated for some reason, like something that she saw reflected in the lake disturbed her.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have some stories related to contact with unicorns. There is a book named Stellar Nations that mention how in galactic story unicorns lived in a star system and the starseed code that they bring is related to manifesting dreams.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories, KarlaSM. I will look for the book!:-D

Linda, that sounds like a beautiful sculpture<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This thread reminds me of a beautiful print I once bought many years ago for my wife...it had a unicorn flying in space (lots of stars in the background) and it was creating a rainbow with its horn.

OMG...I can't believe I just found a photo of it online! This was way back in the early, early 80's so I didn't think there was a chance of actually finding one. How cool is that??? It brings back all kinds of memories...

:):):)<3<3<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
If you go to Google Images type the words unicorn and rainbow and you will get many pictures where those two elements are associated. Seem to be a common theme for children.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful picture, Stargazer O.o:D Love it!

If you go to Google Images type the words unicorn and rainbow and you will get many pictures where those two elements are associated. Seem to be a common theme for children.
Yes, unicorns and rainbows... for adults too, I hope:-D

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl
K

KarlaSM

LOL!!! You guys are funny. There is a bias towards unicorns being a symbol of fantasy or maybe innocence for children, but there is an exception to the rule as in all cases in a polarized reality: Miss Lilith.

In my sometimes skeptic mind, I thought that much of the stories related to this lady are purely archetypal but she is a very interesting lady to work with. Just like how some people say, she does happen to show up like a unicorn, although I don't know much about that angle of hers. Although she is way much much more than the fragmented myths or facts related to her. She has a brilliant mind, wise and loving heart. Who knows what the future holds for her...

So as for the mysterious world of unicorn Lilith, here is what a source says about this aspect of her soul:

"The "LIL" means she glows pale white, the color of death
and plague, or the pale white of the MOON. The myth of the
white female unicorn, the "virgin" who violently resists any
man ruling her, may be a key to Lilith. The unicorn is said
to be a very dangerous creature, not the sweet innocent pony
of children's cartoons. The unicorn is sacred to LILith, but
she is not really a virgin herself..."

Perhaps with her unicorn energy she created some odd dreams for herself and others around her, and those are most definitely NOT for kids!!

;)

Taken from: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/83/50/21/83502109b5d5d7ac435c35a83f2ef516.jpg

You can look for unicorn paintings or even dark unicorns, unicorn myths, elementals and unicorns and get some very interesting images that are not children-like, without bad stuff showing up either.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)