Uncensored History about King Arthur, Jesus, the Ark of the Covenant, a Scottish prince, Glastonbury (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
M

Martin

I posted this in the comments of the forum invite post on the main site a couple of days ago. Thought I'd share here as well and, in so doing, kickstart this board into being...... http://esotericrosslyn.org/king-arthur-jesus-ark-of-the-covenant-glastonbury-abbey.htm Here's the first two paras....

"It is unfortunate, that so little is known today about King Arthur's life and actions. Only remnants of the truth are available to people today about King Arthur and Jesus visiting Glastonbury because of the deliberate destruction of historical documents by Puritans and Catholics as well as other religions.

Fortunately, a direct descendant of a Scottish prince has decided to break his family's traditional vow of silence about history. He recently devoted the time necessary to write this article and properly bring forth this uncensored history about the amazing connections between King Arthur, Jesus, the Ark of the Covenant, a Scottish prince, Glastonbury Abbey, the Discovery of America and Rosslyn Chapel from his family's ancient records."

And more on this mysterious Scottish Prince can be found here..... http://www.loveenergycenters.org/quetzalcoatl/

Might there be truth in all of this? Certainly intriguing that's for sure! :) Anyone come across any similar material?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
image.jpeg I've always been fascinated by the medieval period and the Templar Knights", especially after a lengthy and eye-opening review of Richard Presser's "True Stories of the Knights Templar". I'm almost certain I was somehow involved with that in a "prior" life experience.

Rather synchronisticly, I just read an article about the first photograph of a light particle (attached). I found the similarity between that and the Templar Cross to be quite striking!

Here's that article:

http://m.phys.org/news/2016-07-birth-quantum-holographymaking-holograms-particles.html

In this whole discovery of the differences between "Dark" and "Light", I'm sure we'll rediscover all kinds of wonderful and exciting things that have been hidden for centuries!

We only need to have "eyes to see" them.

It reminds me of the Indiana Jones movie about the Ark of the Covenant" (hmmm, someone at work the other day was randomly talking about that--Id think that was strange if I wasn't "tuned in" to all this mystical, esoteric stuff). Especially the part where the curious guys open it and turn to dust! Methinks the power of those crystals must be a VERY high vibration! Not many can handle that kind of power or truth yet....

But we're getting there...

:cool:

OP
M

Martin

I'm pretty sure I had a past life as a Knight's Templar too. :)

I found out last year that, interestingly, the official Order has seemingly been re-established..... http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/ though I haven't looked into the veracity of the claims on the site deeply enough to know whether this is really the case or not. It certainly appears to be a comprehensive website though.

There's a talk by one of the main proponents behind this seeming restoration that can be viewed here which has some notable nuggets of historical info along the way:

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I came across this piece of research today, claiming Shropshire as the final resting place of Arthur: http://m.thevintagenews.com/2016/07/26/final-resting-place-king-arthur/

Although I've personally always believed there was an Arthurian court somewhere in modern day Somerset. There's various references to the Summer Court, or Court of the Summer Lands - in those days the Somerset was a series of islands with the plains only being exposed when the waters receded during high summer.

Sidebar:
I know the Druidic/traditional British view of Joseph of Aramathea is somewhat less kind than in the article you shared - his thorn bush staff is seen as a symbolic (if not literal) rape: a rod thrust violently into fertile ground... It was seen as an act of pure violence and aggression against a holy place. A cursed and cursing action.

xxx

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm pretty sure I had a past life as a Knight's Templar too. :)

I found out last year that, interestingly, the official Order has seemingly been re-established..... http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/ though I haven't looked into the veracity of the claims on the site deeply enough to know whether this is really the case or not. It certainly appears to be a comprehensive website though.
Well, in that case...it's wonderful to see you again! ;)

I'll most certainly check this video out this week. I'll definitely get back with you on it!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In some of the Remote Group Healing sessions, I've visited with a Guardian who sits on a hillside a little away from the group. I had a pretty good idea he was King Arthur and asked him. His reply was that he has gone by that name.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, the Templars, there's something in that for me too. Still incoming slowly, it seems ....

Reactions: Stargazer

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
This resonates so deeply with me for reasons I can't even really explain! I will say that immediately I had images from my QHHT session & "past life" visions come to the fore when I read this-particularly the Quetzalcoatl link o_O

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Well, in that case...it's wonderful to see you again! ;)

I'll most certainly check this video out this week. I'll definitely get back with you on it!
I watched the video...quite intriguing!! I'm not sure I'm ready to sign up for the group at the moment, but I'll certainly be following this thread and related events closely. I have a distinct feeling that things are going to be breaking loose all over--even in the mainstream before too long. I also feel that all this esoteric knowledge will be one of the most important issues of our time!

Mr. Dunn says that this kind of thing will set the tone for the next 250 years? Methinks it will be much, MUCH longer than that!!!

Reactions: Martin and Brooke

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Out of interest have others here who connect with Arthurian legends always had the sense the stories never quite got the right parts in the right order? Even as a small child I would feel upset and annoyed that the stories were getting it 'wrong'...

I wonder if we all carry our own legends of Arthur around with us? Some sort of spiritual, cultural inherited memory within us that needs to be told...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Out of interest have others here who connect with Arthurian legends always had the sense the stories never quite got the right parts in the right order? Even as a small child I would feel upset and annoyed that the stories were getting it 'wrong'...

I wonder if we all carry our own legends of Arthur around with us? Some sort of spiritual, cultural inherited memory within us that needs to be told...
Lois, I feel you are correct. I never bought the Guenevere and Lancelot betrayal story.

Along that line, my husband and I were watching a show about Stonehenge and the host was proposing a theory about blood sacrifice. I said that was ridiculous, and that the people went there seeking protection. My husband pauses the program and asks what I meant. I did not know where those words came from. He raises his eyebrows and hits the play button.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

Some say that, as Divine Beings in this holographic experience of ours, we hold ALL the answers and knowledge within our consciousness. The only thing that separates us from this knowledge is our perceived limitations and the "Veil of Forgetfulness" (which I believe is getting thinner and thinner every day). This means (at least to me), that the further along we go, the more often we'll experience these incredible, amazing bursts of information and sudden senses of knowing things. We may not actually realize where we received the knowledge, we'll just somehow know that we know it.

Does that make sense? Sometimes I think I confuse myself...

:confused:

:)

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
@Ben, perhaps you might like to weigh in? Lol. I feel it ties in with our recent conversation about the fleur de lys & even Rosslyn gets a mention haha
So much to say!

Arthurian "myth" is an interwoven pantheon that was usurped, distorted and revised by so many cultures (or at least attempted to be so...) as they moved through the British Isles and colonised. @Martin you may find this article interesting that I wrote here with reference a bit of history according to Druids (which I "feel" to be right.)

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/druidry-overview.44/#post-1162

The Rose Line (Rosslyn) refers to a line of power or Ley line that runs across Scotland intersecting with the Belinus line at Peebles near Rosslyn. The chapel was built there to mark this spot but they had it on the Elin line's (female) divination as this energy is serpentine and slippery and forms a helix as it travels across the land. The Knights Templar link is a tedious one brought in by popular culture however...don't be fooled that there is no link, there absolutely is.

When the native, tribal people of the British Isles were conquered by Rome much of their religious and clandestine culture became absorbed as the conquerors knew that the practices and therefore the placement of their monoliths, megaliths and cairns often seemed to align with the passage of celestial bodies which holds true today. One only has to watch the pattern of crop circle activity across the St Michaels and Belinus line around the solstice at summer to witness its power. As such even the practices were absorbed and this included ritual magick (k = intentional LOL). Such fraternities as the freemasons, Rosecrucians and Templars flourished as the old ways were retaught to new forces.

It may not shock you to know that Winston Churchill (for example) was a druid and became "naturalised" shall we say as a freemason prior to his defence of Britain which still to this day is heavily protected by ancient magick.

@Austin Linda Lancelot refers (in our mythos anyway) to LLwch Llawwybawc who assisted Arthur to obtain the cauldron of Annwn. This is where Dan Brown's story about the womb/bloodline of Christ is another perversion as it's really referring to Arthur's quest into the world of magick and the use of a cauldron in birthing change. Rosslyn (Interestingly "Lake of the Rose" in Welsh, perhaps again referring to birth and sex [a bit like when the phallic exalibur emerged from Lynn Fan Y Fach: Birthing of magick]) will refer to the limited (but none the less real) knowledge these fraternities have.

Hope this helps! If you're confused ask away. It's taken me years to get my head round this but it's well worth doing. <3

OP
M

Martin

Hey @Ben...... thank you for joining in here (and thank you to those who gave you the prompt!) It's getting late here, so I'll return to your article and comments another time.

In the meantime however I'm wondering, given some of what you wrote, if you're familiar with the book We, The Skythians by David Alan Ritchie. It's currently only available to buy as an HD pdf via his site here.... http://www.gnower.net/introduction/ (link to the intro page). I bought a copy of the pdf a month or so ago but have yet to delve into it. Fascinating material though from what I've gleaned so far (a lot of gematria) and he's shared quite a lot of the material from the book on his FB profile here.... https://www.facebook.com/david.ritchie.58/photos_albums (Temple of Solomon album and Star of Bethlehem one in particular).

Quite the rabbit hole there, if it's your kind of thing..... ;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just remembered that a QHHT practitioner was guided to give me these rocks from Scotland after our first session. They feel important to me so they sit front and center on our mantle.

Scot rocks.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)