Uh Oh -- Yemen Drone Attack Knocks Out Half Of Saudi Oil Supply (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
only the hope that not another war is stupidly started again

they will surely rise the price of the black gold the winners again the true initiators

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've heard several people channel sources and predict that there will be a big war again, and it is necessary for people to realize they need to come together to stop the wars and just get along. It will not be a nuclear war though, that will not be allowed. It almost seems the good guys want a war to happen as this is the only way enough of humanity will wake up and work together. While war is terrible, and there is much death and suffering, the good guys think long-term for a reason, because it works.

After the war is when things start to get much better and people work together more despite their differences. People making so much hate energy from unfounded fears is just ridiculous.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the phenix principle, luckilly a nuke was i no debate, but ai, cyber and chemical war are a few possiblilies even possible mixing it up

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
If attacking an oil tanker doesn't work to blame Iran ... find something bigger to accuse them...
indeed people up high playing war games with the battle ground being Yemen.

they say in the article that the new drones of the rebels are nearly identical to the saudi drones. this makes it easy to do false flag operations...

I hope enough countries put question marks with the whole situation and that the PTW fail to instigate a war with Iran as with the oil tanker.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Lana Lorenzen

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 3, 2017
WWIII has been occurring for some decades, albeit silently. It accelerated with the full-scale deployment of weather warfare in the 1990s and the Pearl Harbor Event of September 11th that launched the next phase of U. S. world hegemony into the Middle East. It's all about the last-gasp efforts of the power elites to seize every last resource before the collapse of the planet's eco-systems--I'd guess, by 2025. The horrifying truth will be kept from the public as long as possible (don't want people deserting their jobs for some sliver of happiness before it's too late!). Warfare will accelerate as the earth goes into steep decline and I wouldn't be surprised if a nuclear war is set into motion to hide the evidence. One of the few militaries capable of launching these kinds of attacks against Saudi Arabia are Israel and the United States (et al.). This looks like the work of the same group that set the oil fields on fire in Iraq: U.S. Special Forces or some other military unit of that ilk.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Greetings, Lana and thanks a lot for your assessment.Sadly, i feel that you may well be quite accurate to a great degree. I have nothing worthwhile to add on the subject except for the hardly brilliant -- i certainly hope that somehow all those involved in causing the horror get what they richly deserve via the efforts of those, somewhere, who can deliver it to them in a markedly memorable manner...

BTW, here is a rather fascinating docu re the indigenous Kogi of Colombia discussing the issue of destruction of the planet by "little brother". Little brother = the power mad psychopaths "in charge" and what the final results of their machinations will yield.

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
BTW, here is a rather fascinating docu re the indigenous Kogi of Colombia discussing the issue of destruction of the planet by "little brother". Little brother = the power mad psychopaths "in charge" and what the final results of their machinations will yield.

Thank you for sharing.
They show on a small scale what happens all over the world.

Their world view is indeed a continuity and an interconnected world view.
The western one is a world view that everything is separate and has a beginning and an end. This is now slowly changing but not in the industrial economy...

In Belgium they are trying to make again flood plains for the rivers that serve as buffering places when it rains.
A lot of rivers here have been made straight in the 1960's because " it makes the water flow quicker to the ocean".
They should give more back to nature and allow bigger pieces of land to become swamp again but this is against economics, farmers,...

We still live with the legacy and are trying to improve a bit here. Too bad the rest of the world still makes the same mistakes and destroys what is still OK,...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)