UBUNTU: https://connect.ubuntuplanet.org/ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Click on and listen to the Introduction video.

This is an amazing way to BEGIN AGAIN..........check it out and tell me when you are ready to start this here in the USA! Tis an awesome way of life....like it was in the beginning!

Main page: http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/about.html
Host: Michael Tellinger.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I was unable to watch the video but read what this guy had to say. Unlike OOT I think mankind is ready for a change, people are fed up, they can see what a state the world is in and they are coming to understand that governments and religion has been lying to them for eons. The people in Ubuntu are probably doing a good job raising the vibrations for the planet. It could spread to different parts of the planet. Think how high the vibrations could go, how fast we could start to vibrate, that's all we need to scoot up to the next level, away from third density. It's difficult for us to imagine but I'm sure with enough people living in the Ubuntu way, it would do what is needed and tip the balance from fear to love. I have often thought when this time finally came it would be a tsunami of awakened conciousness sweeping away the old corrupt system. Thankyou for sharing Glo, it was well worth reading. <3

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting synchronicity: Just 2 days ago (so one before this post) I had the idea flashed in my mind to consider installing Ubuntu as the new operating system instead of same old Windows on my soon to arrive new Desktop computer set.
:-D

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Deep inside me I know you are right, dear June . My pessimism is mainly due to my anger of nothing really happening on the surface. I realize many people are awakening, but it is the same old corrupt and unnatural system.

Also, there are evolutionary steps that should take place. Right now, I guess there is a heavy influence by starseeds designed to hopefully push the system in the right direction, but that should also stop as some point so that the locals can shape their own future.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Deep inside me I know you are right, dear June . My pessimism is mainly due to my anger of nothing really happening on the surface. I realize many people are awakening, but it is the same old corrupt and unnatural system.

Also, there are evolutionary steps that should take place. Right now, I guess there is a heavy influence by starseeds designed to hopefully push the system in the right direction, but that should also stop as some point so that the locals can shape their own future.
It is just my opinion, OOT, others may not agree with me. I know what it's like to feel angry and frustrated because nothing seems to be happening. I have shouted at the universe and any beings that might be listening, I have told them just what I think about the suffering allowed,to continue unabated, boy have I had a go, and where has it got me? precisely nowhere. It's somehow sinking in that I have to let go of all that because it is not helping, it's hindering if anything, particularly its hindering my soul growth. So I'm learning, trying my best, to bless things that drive me absolutely nuts. Like the damn military jets that roar overhead, I've started blessing them for helping,

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It is just my opinion, OOT, others may not agree with me. I know what it's like to feel angry and frustrated because nothing seems to be happening. I have shouted at the universe and any beings that might be listening, I have told them just what I think about the suffering allowed,to continue unabated, boy have I had a go, and where has it got me? precisely nowhere. It's somehow sinking in that I have to let go of all that because it is not helping, it's hindering if anything, particularly its hindering my soul growth. So I'm learning, trying my best, to bless things that drive me absolutely nuts. Like the damn military jets that roar overhead, I've started blessing them for helping me to be patient, it has helped I must admit, then I go and stub my bare toe really hard on something and call it all the b.....rds under the sun :ROFL: What I'm saying is I think we have to let go and just....be still...if you like. Let everything take its course while we keep pouring out love and healing. Keep believing/knowing it will turn out fine. How we think is what we are, I know this from hard lessons. So dear OOT, that's my feelings for what they are worth. I shall continue try my best while forgiving myself for occasionally cursing an inanimate object, well.........I'm not QUITE perfect yet. By the way, a half message as well as this one might come through because I did something, you know what I'm like, apologies anyway. <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Well, even 5d humans have their emotional outbreaks, so you should be easy on yourself when that happens to you. And, there are some who are just more emotional on a soul level. Emotions are what make us human, some believe.

I am thinking of a moment documented by Billy Meier in which an unexpected passer by calls Asket an angel. Her response was translated as "What kind of nonsense are you uttering?"

You see, it is very delicate and feminine, but almost carries the energetic frequency of swearing.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)