Two solar cycles are active at the same time (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Two sunspots on the sun recently are actually from two separate solar cycles (which are meant to take place every 11 years) Space Weather reported on this in their daily email, which I will include below.

But what I found really interesting is mention of the "deepest solar minima in a century" which relate to us heading into a colder period (not warmer), as I've discussed in a number of articles on the true cause of climate change.
"Today, there are two sunspots in the sun's southern hemisphere. Their magnetic polarity reveals something interesting: They come from different solar cycles. Take a look at this magnetic map of the sun's surface (with sunspots inset) from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory​
One sunspot (AR2760) belongs to old Solar Cycle 24, while the other (AR2761) belongs to new Solar Cycle 25. We know this because of Hale's polarity law. AR2760 is +/- while AR2761 is -/+, reversed signs that mark them as belonging to different cycles.​

two solar cycles sun.jpg
This is actually normal. Solar cycles always overlap at their boundaries, sprinkling Solar Minimum with a mixture of old- and new-cycle sunspots. Sometimes, like today, they pop up simultaneously. We might see more such combinations in the months ahead as we slowly grind our way through one of the deepest Solar Minima in a century.
The simultaneous appearance of two solar cycles suggests a type of temporary balance. In fact, the tipping point may have already been reached. So far this year, there have been 7 numbered sunspots. Five of them (71%) have come from Solar Cycle 25. This compares to only 17% in 2019 and 0% in 2018. Slowly but surely, Solar Cycle 25 is coming to life."​

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Yes, we are at least 5-6 years into the next Ice Age. If we look at climate data from soil sediments over the past 500,000 years, we see that the past 2000 or so years have been very mild relative to Earth's history. We lived through a "golden age" of sorts.
The droughts across Asia and Africa are evidence of the rapidly intensifying Ice Age. The obvious signs have been there for the past 5 years: longer winters, spring floods into summer (due to excessive ice buildups from longer winters, resulting in megastorms and megafloods), bitter cold in areas above 38-40 parallels in both N and S hemispheres, the polar vortex in the US carrying -10F as far as Texas, Florida, north Mexico, strange chaotic weather patterns across the world etc.

Now, the "climate scientists" are realizing their models are wrong, and their facades are torn down. "Climate change" is now morphing into Ice Age in
mainstream.

Some science (esp. climate science and pandemic science) are crapshoots and fantasies, since they make so many unknown assumptions - yet the "experts" hide behind their fancy credentials and complex math models (Harvard, Stanford PhDs) to maintain credibility.

Reactions: therium

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Everything in the Universe is mathematical in nature, so there really is nowhere to hide. The interpretation is down to our ability to "see" and to intuitively "know". The maths supports everything. I heard a new-to-me term recently: resonance mechanics. It's physics at quantum or higher states.

Those Harvard or Stanford PhDs want a rigid, fixed answer to universal questions, but it's a moving kaleidoscope.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
The universe is based on physics, math, and quantum mechanics. The problem is scope - all of Earth's computing power is still not enough to model Earth reality. We are talking Matrioshka Brains and Dyson Spheres if we even want to accurately explore the Earth itself from a "Matrix reality" perspective.

The PhDs are using kindergarten tools to understand the universe. It is not that they want rigid, fixed answers - more like they do not understand their limitations, and are forced to make grandiose conclusions in order to support their research finances and enhance their "reputation". Note that
more and more advanced research (excluding most of electrical and computer engineering) are being exposed as fraud and data manipulation, yet "peer review" supposedly works as a failsafe.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The universe is based on physics, math, and quantum mechanics. The problem is scope - all of Earth's computing power is still not enough to model Earth reality. We are talking Matrioshka Brains and Dyson Spheres if we even want to accurately explore the Earth itself from a "Matrix reality" perspective.

The PhDs are using kindergarten tools to understand the universe. It is not that they want rigid, fixed answers - more like they do not understand their limitations, and are forced to make grandiose conclusions in order to support their research finances and enhance their "reputation". Note that
more and more advanced research (excluding most of electrical and computer engineering) are being exposed as fraud and data manipulation, yet "peer review" supposedly works as a failsafe.
What we need is a science meritocracy.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
We are on the edge of physics, quantum mechanics, subspace. We have pretty much reached the limits of our ability to analyze the universe. We still don't have enough computing power to accurately model all possible ramifications of a biological experiment (ex. see Covid19).

In order to have a meritocracy, you'd need someone who is "high" and "enlightened" enough to decide who deserves merit and who doesn't.

This is also why there's this quote that is prevalent in every research institution, validated further over time:

"biology is becoming more like chemistry,
chemistry is becoming more like physics,
physics is becoming more like math,
and math is becoming more like religion."

It's true because we have reached subquantum kinetics, which requires various forms of "mathematics religion" such as superstring theory and supersymmetry. We have no way to test, validate or even observe these, yet somehow we are supposed to match such "religion" to physical phenomena and CERN/other super collider facilities experiments that potentially pose dangers in terms of ripping the fabric of space-time.

In some respect, in order to fully understand genetics and how genes change and induce the biology of species, we do need to go into quantum
mechanics. It is the same limitation I mentioned in the earlier post: information and computing power.
We are already conducting experiments that are nigh close to "god-level" powers. CERN has the power to induce mini black holes (that evaporate), and genetic experiments are reaching the point where we can manipulate eye color, intelligence, and "erase" cancer genes. This is where it becomes
extremely hard to pull back our curiosity, not to mention cage those researcher's ambitions.

Covid19 is a great example of this.
"Frankenstein" and "The Island of Dr. Moreau" are two classics that examine the ethics and morality of a researcher's ambitions.

• Jaw Dropping Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
"biology is becoming more like chemistry,
chemistry is becoming more like physics,
physics is becoming more like math,
and math is becoming more like religion."
I love those interfaces and the extremes at the ends. They are by far the most fascinating places, places where we can find truly new things.
Hopefully, too, we will have the ability to recognize that our consciousness + awareness need to keep pace in order to survive as a species.

• Divine

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, update:
One "famous" environmentalist finally fesses up, and gets censored by Forbes! Hahaha....
Great article. I'm a bit tired of being a labeled a climate denier for looking at the facts. I agree we all need to do better, but a bunch of us need to be looking at the cooling period that is approaching.

Reactions: therium

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Linda, not for me. In red-hot, burning, melting liberal-land of southern California, where every virtue signaling household has Tesla, solar panels up the wazoo, PowerWall, proudly states their electricity comes not just from solar, but also wind "mills", and is "LEED" certified -
"we" are part of the ones who forced Forbes to censor his letter.

I basically keep my mouth shut and make my own preparations while the weather slowly changes more chaotic in spring/summer/fall, and early-spring and late-fall blend with winter into bitter colds.

I welcome the cooler weather. It would be awesome if summer ends up in the 65-70 range!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
and math is becoming more like religion
IMO, the more we learn about quantum stuff, the more it seems to explain religion and myths, levitation, glowing beings, healing via crystals, chi and chakras, etc.
I'm a bit tired of being a labeled a climate denier for looking at the facts.
I just claim there is no climate at all. That seems to piss off everyone equally. Equality achieved! lol.

The only thing I can personally confirm is the acid rain problem was real, but was only a problem in some localized areas, and for marble statues and cemetery headstones in those areas. I believe marble is made from calcium carbonate, which is very much affected by acids, even weak acids. Me and my 2nd wife had a hobby for a while of going to old cemeteries and many marble headstones are now unreadable, but this is not the case all over the state. (Marble headstones were a bit more popular in the late 1800s mostly.) And my first wife went to multiple countries in Europe several times and reported many outside marble statues and fountains were damaged by acid rain. Many fine details were "smoothed" and lost. But we also know the world didn't end, which was the claim about acid rain.

We just don't know enough about climate and how it works. And no one can claim anything if they only use data since 1980 and ignore that past 500,000 years of other data that doesn't fit the narrative.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I welcome the cooler weather. It would be awesome if summer ends up in the 65-70 range!
Yeah, about that. It's not even July and it's already hitting 90F/32.2C in Michigan! And we have very humid summers. I would not be surprised if it hit 100F/37.8C this year.

In 2012 it hit 112F/44.4C in July!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)