Two Paintings I Found (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Hi guys, as some of you know I've just been away in Bulgaria for a week on holiday. Whilst I was there we went to a lovely place called Nessebar that has been fought over for thousands of years and shows the ruins of such a place too. It's a haven for artists, but most of the paintings I came across were really not my cup of tea.

However, I came across one guy who painted nothing but animals. He only had two in his collection that didn't contain an animal as his subject, which struck a chord with me. He didn't speak any English and my Bulgarian stretched to please, thank you, yes and no! As such our "converse" was intuitive and I can safely say that when I looked into his eyes there was an Otherworldy depth that was tangible, this man had "seen" things!

The two painting of his I bought are below, please excuse the photography. There is so much depth to them that I couldn't help but be blown away as they are both (in their own unique ways) the type of paintings that never stop giving to the viewer, there is something new every time!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Henda I think these will be particularly interesting to you.

Kristy the tree painting reminded me of your Transient picture. Weirdly enough, the night before I came across this one I had a dream where I was on a cloud planet that had four moons...

2016-08-23 12.12.11.jpg

20160823_120132.jpg

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
I keep looking at the first one and finding different things each time - wouldn't get bored with either of those on my wall :)

Reactions: Ben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)