Twin Flames (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I don't know how to even begin this topic. I was under the impression that it was the hot new number one topic in the spiritual communities and so far I have seen very few things concerning this phenomena. And meeting yours seems to be a very dramatic event.

By my definition, your twin soul (soul twin; twin flame) is the closest soul member in your soul family, with whom you share the closest frequency (which I believe is adjusted after each incarnation is a phase of merging during which experiences are shared). According to one theory, some souls are just made double (twins) while others are single. According to another, oversouls split several times before coming to the level of individual souls. The last split is supposed to create twin souls. To be honest, I am a proponent of the former, but this may have to do more with my lack of understanding of the process of the latter.

Back to 3d, this leads to people searching for theirs to complete themselves. But no, each of the twin souls is complete on their own, theoretically. Moreover, nobody can tell you if you really met yours, it is up to the individual to know.

There is an interesting theory according to which one of the couple would always run and the other would start chasing. Well, this is something I don't understand. Maybe it is a result of unhealed traumas, I don't know.

Another piece of writing I read may be the answer for that. According to it, the felling twin flames share is a matrix and it was corrupted by the negatives (and that affected all relationships) . After that, there were attempts to repair it with partial success. Oh, and our universe was divided from its twin flame one. Does anyone remember the names DAL and DARN ;)?

According to my people, meeting your twin flame (aka the reflection of self) leads to a shift of perception of reality...

There is so much more I can write and share, but maybe I will leave it for another day :)

K

KarlaSM

There are natural laws of polarity in this Universe so a lot of what you say is correct including the polarization of our Universe. :)

I was shown one time how everything was created through a process of soul mitosis always in pairs, so after the initial split there was further splitting always in pairs until twin flames were created.

So that means that there is a very specific sequence in the Creation of everything:

1...2...4...8...etc....etc..et

From there, there is a concept that so far I have never seen mentioned anywhere: that each twin flame couple has another twin flame couple as mirror and compliment. From there, there is a lot of confusion as well because some people meet someone from the other twin flame couple and they confuse them for their real twin.

I was personally aware of having another man as a very close soulmate and also a twin sister who is my perfect mirror, my worst enemy from past lives but also my closest soul guide who shows to me all that I do not acknowledge or that I am afraid to see about myself. From there, with this other twin flame couple there is a lot of love shared from the heart in spirit form.

From there, then the four of us are connected to two other twin flame couples who in general compliment the four of us and so on...such is the sequence I was shown.

To work consciously with aspects of our twin flames can help us bring balance with our inner polarities.

But as you do say perfectly well stated, what is most important is to become whole within ourselves, otherwise there will be awful disharmony with our closest soulmates because of natural laws of polarity.

Only then by achieving degrees of self love and wholeness can we work in harmony with all our soul connections and balance is felt in such a way that it no longer matters who is closer to you vibrationally speaking because all beings end up feeling so close to you, although naturally the twin flame is the one you can work more closely with to accomplish lots of things. :)

Big hugs <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)