Tue is key event watching day (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
J

John Swails

Friday we had our emotional hits we were looking for with Munich and the DNC wiki leaks exposing secrets.
Now expecting some buildup to markets news by Tue that should be very affecting.

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Thanks for the reminder :)
Do either of you have a link or anything to refer back to?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well he talked about it in one of his Wujo's, but I'm not sure which one. He also talked about it on his twitter account, which I don't follow as I only post to twitter on transients, I don't do anything else with twitter. And in the latest ALTA he mentioned it I think (You have to buy that). Here is his twitter: https://twitter.com/clif_high

Reactions: Brooke

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got a bit of info in the group healing session this evening.
Something will happen that will affect most people like a hurricane force wind, but will feel like a strong breeze to us.

Reactions: Vickie and Laron

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Well he talked about it in one of his Wujo's, but I'm not sure which one. He also talked about it on his twitter account, which I don't follow as I only post to twitter on transients, I don't do anything else with twitter. And in the latest ALTA he mentioned it I think (You have to buy that). Here is his twitter: https://twitter.com/clif_high
Thanks for that Laron. I'll check it out.
I don't use Twitter either. I have an account linked to it but I have never gone on there. I just set it up to link posts for those that do.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Friday we had our emotional hits we were looking for with Munich and the DNC wiki leaks exposing secrets.
Now expecting some buildup to markets news by Tue that should be very affecting.
Well there is this from Veterans Today John:
NEWS FLASH! Tuesday 26th July – Keshe to announce major scientific breakthrough
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/24/news-flash-tuesday-26th-july-keshe-to-announce-major-scientific-breakthrough/

I am not sure about the veracity of Keshe's claims but in this day and age it is not about truth but about what the people believe.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm surprised to see VT posting that as Keshe has been found out to be a fraud from my understandings.

One of our forum members has some great info around his situation but it's up to them if they want to talk about it here.

Last year, I think, Keshe released patents which I downloaded. His excuse was that the some group in the USA was going to assassinate him so he had to make his information available. I asked a professor friend who worked at a University in Montreal to take a look at the technical data. He got some of his students who were electrical engineers and concluded it was basically ... rubbish. However, some of his technology is valid as he has stolen it from others I have heard.

OP
J

John Swails

Yes Keshe is a fraud unfortunately but the ideas he proffers up are real. people are really working on such things. should seem them soon enough i would imagine.

Sunday was very exciting. More attacks in Germany to get the people riled up. Italian Banks surprise announcement they are screwed. NATO base caught on fire in Turkey by anti US forces. US forces were directly called out in Turkey papers as being part of the COUP. The Coup has now been linked directly to NATO. Ukraine fighting is picking up.
Yuan is debasing. Sending others into chaos in markets behind the scenes. That might appear to come out this week.
Though I do believe the continued released of DNC emails may yet be the most explosive part of this coming week. There are republicans now being implicated as they were taking bribes and working for the DNC. Further proving the known concept that it was just one party both right and left .
That is really waking up the sheep in shocking ways. Just little shocks to their system. Good to see. They will need that jolt to get moving.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm surprised to see VT posting that as Keshe has been found out to be a fraud from my understandings.

One of our forum members has some great info around his situation but it's up to them if they want to talk about it here.

Last year, I think, Keshe released patents which I downloaded. His excuse was that the some group in the USA was going to assassinate him so he had to make his information available. I asked a professor friend who worked at a University in Montreal to take a look at the technical data. He got some of his students who were electrical engineers and concluded it was basically ... rubbish. However, some of his technology is valid as he has stolen it from others I have heard.
Yes my sense is Keshe is a fraud too. I listened to a long interview with woman physicist who paid and travelled to learn direct from Keshe and she found out there was nothing there! She got papers to take her dog too and she explored it all. I do not think she even saw Keshe. I could hear truth in her voice so I dismissed Keshe.

The fact that Veterans Today supported him so strongly made me question them and lo and behold:

Mass defection of writers from Veterans Today.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/05/03/mass-defection-of-writers-from-veterans-today-alternative-radio-hosts-in-suspicious-car-accidents/

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Couple of videos on this page from jsnip4 analyzing recent webbot hits, if you're looking for more info. Most of his focus is on markets and metals, but he does talk about some of the more emotion-related happenings too.
https://www.youtube.com/user/jsnip4/videos

OP
J

John Swails

Wow excellent find Pod! Sorry I havent been back to respond to the thread. Had a stomach bug past few days. Fun times!

Jsnip is always good for a chuckle or two. There are many more catching onto Clif now.

Reactions: Bill and Pod

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I hear there is a stomach bug going around. I know of a few others who just had it.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hope you are feeling better John. Nothing like attracting a stomach bug when your intestines need a bit of a rest.

Well, as far as the big announcement goes, y-a-w-n. But then the US behind us......

I just checked the article, it was announced at 10 am CET which is 9am here in the UK. Ermmmmm. It must have been very quiet!

Last edited:
OP
J

John Swails

heh yeah might be off by three days error range or a miss. well night still young lol.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Jsnip is always good for a chuckle or two.
Oh I totally agree with you on that! High on the entertainment scale... especially when he's dissing club members for grabbing money and then... cut to another ad! He is a master of the art of irony, whether he knows it or not :cool:

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Is "Ack" good or bad?! o_O Lol. July has been great for me on a personal level. If it gets better then hey, I'm all for that. If not, then I think I'll just stay here in July thanks. Haha

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Ack! is just Clif's trademark he uses to begin every twitter post he releases. It's actually simple and quite effective as an attention getter in the stream of social media.
Good to know! Wasn't sure if I was missing something lol. Seems I was :D

OP
M

Martin

I think he also starts his tweets with 'Ack' as a simple way of filtering out his own material from the webbot spyders' data collection..... part of his programming will have a line in there to delete anything with 'Ack' in it. By doing this it removes the possibility of his own musings on the internet skewing the webbot's eventual output through, say, a dastardly feedback loop infiltration (for want of a better description!) :p

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Istanbul.jpg

I watched Farsight's remote viewing by Dick Allgire, Daz Smith, and PrinCess recently and had an uneasy feeling that the August destruction they speak of 'could' occur in Turkey. RVers seemed to think the destructive cause is incoming - My musing - meteor? nuclear missile? Clif sees it as an accidental underground explosion. My musing - gas storage?

This morning clif tweeted 'Ack! IM data says Turkey's accidental explosion brings about 'panic rush (to) atms' around world! Near instant cash drain! Hmmmm!

I have all the relevant videos on my blog
http://www.clarityforlife.training/blog

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Oh gosh! So now I have a change of plans for the day - that is after I see the dentist :) Not sure I really want to read THIS one :(

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)