Truth Is Telling: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, October 26 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Truth Is Telling: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, October 26
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Upside-down gives way to right-side-up, as the foundations of reality constructs break and humanity takes the opportunity to rise. What had been no longer can be, when essential truth is reflected from within. You've cultivated your garden. Are you ready to help others find their roots in life and light? Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: If it seems like things are going wrong, and the whole world has come undone, remember: it's just setting aright what had been artificially constructed as reality. In truth, the world is turning upside down, but just to get into alignment with bigger truth. It's a return to essential normalcy, and to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
SPOT ON! :)

The discussion of "foundations" immediately made me think of the recent Santa Rosa/Napa County fires. First we had the symbolic "winds of change" that spread the fires, then we had the "purification" of the landscape by fire, and now we even have the strange and unprecedented step of the government/military pushing for the government-contracted removal of the foundations of the destroyed homes.

The symbolism of this last bit didn't escape me. Even the foundations of our reality are being uprooted.

Yet, even through this we can find peace. As Mary Anne brilliantly interprets, this is surely a return to a much higher state of being.

Thank you, Mary Anne!

Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
today i had a very intersting speech with the one who brought me home with his car and on the way another little rainbow in the clouds with a good sunset

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
SPOT ON! :)

The discussion of "foundations" immediately made me think of the recent Santa Rosa/Napa County fires. First we had the symbolic "winds of change" that spread the fires, then we had the "purification" of the landscape by fire, and now we even have the strange and unprecedented step of the government/military pushing for the government-contracted removal of the foundations of the destroyed homes.

The symbolism of this last bit didn't escape me. Even the foundations of our reality are being uprooted.

Yet, even through this we can find peace. As Mary Anne brilliantly interprets, this is surely a return to a much higher state of being.

Thank you, Mary Anne!
I had the fires on my mind with last week's reading, and as I drew the cards for this one, echoes of that came back to me. I was thus surprised and very happy to see the Six of Cups appear again, upright this week! But yes, on every level, for those of us who have not felt the heat of the recent fires but who have been tending our own, there is a feeling of what's "normal" being uprooted... yet for me, at least, I feel a sense of calm waiting to see what happens next. Thanks, Stargazer!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Agree on the sense of calm (along with some distance in my case) waiting to see what happens next!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
there is a feeling of what's "normal" being uprooted... yet for me, at least, I feel a sense of calm waiting to see what happens next.
Veils are either thinning or being removed, cracks in the 3d world realities are appearing, some long-held paradigms are crumbling at the base shortly they are uttered, assertions being made are quickly being reversed pointing in the opposite directions. Yes, big changes are now underway and picking up speed day by day and a Lila states above:
waiting to see what happens next!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A lot of signs are pointing that way, Carl. We seem to be moving along. No more "soon". It's now.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
there is a feeling of what's "normal" being uprooted... yet for me, at least, I feel a sense of calm waiting to see what happens next.
Veils are either thinning or being removed, cracks in the 3d world realities are appearing, some long-held paradigms are crumbling at the base shortly they are uttered, assertions being made are quickly being reversed pointing in the opposite directions. Yes, big changes are now underway and picking up speed day by day and a Lila states above:
waiting to see what happens next!
Then, I think, you'll like what I'm about to post for this week! :D

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)