Trust The Science [Banned by Youtube] (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is one of the best I've seen - perfect blend of technical and non-technical. He was so compelling in his presentation that I wondered what the outcome was. Looks like he gave them enough to ponder.

In light of the comments and literature Stock provided, board members expressed a desire to hold off on considering adding COVID-positive totals as triggers to the tiered color system, and explore whether quarantining could be mitigated or avoided.
Board member Shannon Walls moved to table the matter for further discussion at the school board’s next meeting, which is scheduled for 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 16 in the school corporation’s administration building located at 1806 W. State Road 234, Fortville.
“I believe we have an obligation to, one, find the facts that were shared today,” Walls said. “We have not had a chance to review that information ourselves as a board. I think we have an obligation to our students to know what our academic plan is moving forward.”

• Informative
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Should the other versions of the speech go down, here it is on GAB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)