Trump’s Administration Has Been Briefed About UFOs – According To Steven Greer - But Did He??? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here's as a follow-up post to the video I posted about his lecture, I find it quite intriguing that Greer keeps claiming again and again to have personally briefed even presidents and other high-ranking people. Yet, is it somehow documented? Would like to learn more about it. Where is the proof or is he just faking it for gaining attention?

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/10/11/trumps-administration-has-been-briefed-about-ufos-according-to-steven-greer/
Greer says he has briefed people close to Trump about the UFO/extraterrestrial issue in this interview. He has also claimed to have briefed past presidents, like Obama and Clinton, and provides those documents on his website, Sirius Disclosure. It seems credible, especially when his claim to have had high-level meetings within the Pentagon was verified by Dr. Edgar Mitchell.
From the link in that article a quote from Greer:
I think President Trump would run into some of the same special interest problems if he were to try to declassify these operations and bring these forward. Now, we're making efforts to see that he does that, I will admit to this publicly, but I will not talk about who and what, but we'll just say that people close to his operation have been provided with the right details and briefing materials. Whether or not he is able to do anything, I remain hopeful but skeptical. I am more hopeful about the public. When we first started this effort, the internet was no where near as developed, there was no such thing as iTunes, or Skype, or Facebook, or, for that matter, Google. Now we have the ability to get this information out to millions of people and let the public begin to lead on this issue. What we would like to see is a tidal wave of support from, not only the public, but from the clandestine operations, the covert operations that have been dealing with this, with more and more whistleblowers coming forward. And that is really the call to action at the end of the film and at the end of the book.
What I found on the websites are just the letters he wrote to the two mentioned presidents, but not a hint to personal meetings with them and any evidence that the presidents really received/read them. This is the impression he gives in his speeches.

http://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/obama-briefing-introduction.pdf

http://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/letter-to-president-bill-clinton-1996/

A bit disappointing if you ask me. I could also write a letter to presidents and boast about it.

So is he just all a show? Smoke and mirrors? Much ado about nothing? Mere exaggeration?

Not saying he is all fake but I am not entirely convinced either. Sure he has many witness reports on his page which is the good side of him. I also have his latest book citing many witnesses and documents. I only started reading it months ago but stopped since I do not use my Kindle anymore (it's on there only). My eyes can't take too much reading anymore (eye/headaches). Did not get further in my research by now and read any other documents on his page, might do so though. Keep you updated on my findings about him.

With all the criticism let me say I still like what he does and I am happy that people like him exist, bringing awareness to the public about this and gathering 'evidence' of whatever kind.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think that Steven Greer is a reincarnated avatar (bodhisattva, if you like) with a mission in this life, which is connected to meditation, healing, and understanding expansion of consciousness. This is my intuition talking, but I think his connection is with Vedanta, and that he was a rishi in a past life. I am spiritually connected with the Vedas, and what he says rings true to me.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Greer sent Trump a letter, that does not mean Greer met with Trump or that Trump read the letter. I'm sure Trump gets thousands of letters, tweets, and emails every day, he or his assistant cannot possibly read them all. Greer sent this letter to a bunch of people. The letter is online though I no longer have the URL.

It was either Trump or Q who said, and I paraphrase, "not all things will be disclosed, it will be too hard for the people to understand." The people here, I believe, would accept the presence of other aliens in other frequencies. 90% of western humanity will not, and IMO neither will the stock market.

And, there's no need for disclosure of ETs and an upset of the stock market if the earth will split off into a second world in the new frequency anyway. I hope this would be disclosed, but I'm not holding my breath. The world needs this shakeup right now about disclosure of aliens.

EDIT: Another source I read says the earth will not split off unless there is a nuclear war. I think this was a Dolores Cannon source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at work they are not too got to be spoken on aliens except very few ones

one thing that gives me to think is will be there 2 earth with 2 frequencys and so 10% inivisible for the other 90% or another scenario, but to economy it won t do any good and my work starts to become far from in ligne with my beeing i become

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
at work they are not too got to be spoken on aliens except very few ones

one thing that gives me to think is will be there 2 earth with 2 frequencys and so 10% inivisible for the other 90% or another scenario, but to economy it won t do any good and my work starts to become far from in ligne with my beeing i become
Alain, luckily your being is not the type of work that you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)