True COVID Vaccine Death Totals? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over the past week, on four occasions I've had to provide the information below and it's been really time consuming find the place I last posted it on social media so I can copy and paste the answer. So, I've put together a final version which I will use below, which I thought might be beneficial for those looking in on the forum.

Here’s some official numbers for you. Note that doctors report that only 1-10% of adverse reactions are reported to such systems. What tends to happen is that there is no incentive for a doctor to report it, and there’s also a lot of pressure on those in the medical field to follow the narrative and agenda of ignoring COVID vaccine injuries based on policy. I've heard this from friends who are nurses, and also other sources where nurses and doctors have said this.

I recently watched a video where a doctor tried to call into VAERS and he couldn’t even get through to where you are meant to lodge these reports, so there’s lots of dodgy things going on here with these systems.

Doctor Samuel White, a GP in the UK, says only 1% are reported.

Here’s numbers from earlier this month that I have saved.

Europe (EudraVigilance) up to 3 July, 2021:
Deaths: 17,503
Injuries: 1,687, 527

U.K. (MHRA Yellow Card System) up to 1 July, 2021:
Deaths: 1,440
Injuries: 1,037,376

U.S. S (CDC/VAERS) up to 9 July, 2021:
Deaths: 10,991
Injuries: 551,172

Deaths & Injuries for Europe, U.K. & U.S (Combined totals) up to 9 July, 2021:
Deaths: 29,934
Injuries: 3,276,075

Now, the official numbers for VAERS are not accurate. America’s Frontline Doctors just filed a motion seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the experimental COVID-19 injections for three groups of Americans. Part of their case is this, “The CDC source has provided a sworn statement that the actual number of deaths are conservatively five times higher, meaning that as of publication, we are approaching at least 55,000 vaccine-related deaths.”

Therefore the number of deaths in the USA in VAERS is 55k.

Now, if we had only 5% of people reporting in just the above systems, and remember these numbers don’t cover the entire world, just those countries, then we multiple the numbers by 20, when taking into consideration the extra deaths in the USA, so that would be 55k or so, not 11k.

Deaths & Injuries for Europe, U.K. & U.S (Combined totals) up to 9 July, 2021:
Deaths: 1,478,860
Injuries: 65,521,500

One million, one hundred thousand of those deaths account for the USA.

If it was 1%, not 5%, you can see that these numbers are a great deal higher.

Separate to the above, I was told of another doctor who stated he thought up to 950,000 Americans had died from the vaccines. I wish I had noted down his name so I could quote that. But when you really think about this, it makes sense that not many adverse reactions are recorded in these systems.

If I have got the math wrong, someone please tell me!

• Thank you!
Reactions: DebM

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you. It helps to have some numbers to memorize, for instance if you are peacefully sitting in a grassy park and have cops on foot and/or horses surround you (with a helicopter hovering overhead).... which didn't happen to me here in Perth, but could have if I still lived in my home-town of Sydney.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just heard via a family friend living there, that the choppers have loud speakers with police telling people to leave the parks or face a fine. Crazy times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)