Transportation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was surprised to learn that Texas is in the top ten places for the aerospace industry. I don't think about this work very much, but with a rocket testing facility just a hop, skip, and jump away, I might want to pay more attention.
The Austin Business Journal reported -
"Texas ranked No. 7, earning its highest marks for the size of its existing aerospace industry. The state is home to a swath of aerospace infrastructure and businesses such as the Johnson Space Center in Houston, Space X Inc.’s planned Brownsville launch facility, Bell Helicopter Inc.’s headquarters in Fort Worth and startups such as Cedar Park-based Firefly Space Systems Inc., which continues to test its rocket engines north of Austin."

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The Space X activities always grab my attention when I see new news about them. A lot of us realise the technology exists behind the scenes that is far ahead of what organisations like Space X are dealing with, but I still find it interesting anyway.

Reactions: Kristy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)