transients' Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 30th of July, 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I loved it Laron! i felt sooo relaxed i was couch locked lol. the girl i was helping, one of my clients, i let the energy go through me to her as i swelled it up throughout the whole earth had a white gold shine to it. she was out of pain for the first time and slept for the first time in months. I intuitively feel something is pinching a nerve in her back or pressure point under the right shoulderblade causing her right arm to hurt profoundly. anyway the Group healing a SUCCESS!! for her AND I!

Laren quick question, what are the notification points like quartz or flourite etc.. i see some say 10 some say 1. what exactly is it. dont tell me we actually win a crystal lol that would be the coolesat thing EVER! lol wishful thinking hahahaha

Reactions: Laron and Brian
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Mike, did I already explain that system to you? I can't recall now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)