Transcript of my first QHHT session (March, 2015) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is a transcription of my first QHHT session done in Beckenham, Western Australia, in March, 2015. The therapist’s name was Anni. I have changed my name throughout the transcript to my avatar – Hailstones Melt (or H-Melt).

Preliminaries

Anni: I call upon those of the Lights, You, who is the All That Is, the Ancient Ones, Angelic Beings, Guides, Fairies and Devas and any other guests from other realms who wish to attend this session with <Hailstones Melt>. Welcome. You are loved and honoured as we take this Journey together. Please feel free to assist her obtain what she needs to know today, in order to move forward and grow spiritually. And so it is. Just make yourself comfortable on the chair. Keep your eyes closed, and your hands and legs are fine, and relax your whole body as best you can. What I’d like you to do is take a deep breath in, and let it out slowly, and I want you to keep your eyes closed and just keep listening to the sound of my voice. Now our mission today is to talk to the subconscious, however it’s very hard to get the conscious to take a ride, so what we’re going to do is symbolically take your conscious mind and put it in a backpack on your back, so that your conscious self can listen to what’s happening today, and know that it’s not being threatened by the subconscious or anything else. And it won’t say anything, it will just listen as we travel onwards. You’ll be aware of sounds inside the building, as well as outside the building, maybe passing traffic, voices in the street, but these won’t disturb you. In fact, the more sounds you hear, the deeper you will travel inside yourself. They’ll help you relax even more, because just for now, the world outside is absolutely unimportant for you. The only sound you’re interested in is the sound of my voice, and whilst you’re listening, I want you to concentrate on your breathing, feel yourself breathing slowly, and steadily, and evenly, just as if you were trying to convince someone that you were absolutely sound asleep, and as you breathe out each time, just allow your whole body to sink deeper and deeper into that comfy chair with each breath you breathe. Breathing in. Breathing out. Breathing in. Breathing out. Let the muscles in and around your eyes relax easily and freely without thinking about it. You’re becoming more and more peaceful with each breath you take while sitting here in that comfy chair. There is nothing important for your conscious mind to do, absolutely nothing whatsoever, so your conscious mind can simply sit and listen or drift off, because it may become boring with what we are sharing with your subconscious. There is nothing really important except the activities of your subconscious mind right now and can be just as automatic as dreaming. And your subconscious mind will listen to each word I say. It keeps becoming less important for you to listen to the sound of my voice, because your subconscious self can hear me, even if I whisper. Continue to drift onwards into a more detached state as you examine secrets, feelings, sensations and behaviours you didn’t know you had, and at the same time, completely let go. You will solve all your problems easily and at your own pace, when you are ready to, and not before. You continue to become more still, and peaceful, and you don’t have to speak, move, talk or let anything bother you. Your own inner mind will respond automatically and you will be pleasantly surprised when it thinks you made progress. Being hypnotised is the natural way of being to enjoy the sensations of comfort, of calmness, and all the other sensations that come automatically from this wonderful experience. You will find yourself feeling really happy that you chose to take this journey and all the positive benefits that it brings for you.

Imagine yourself in a place you like very much, by a lake, or by the ocean. Perhaps you are floating gently on a sailboat on a warm summer day. Continue to relax even more, and you continue to become more comfortable. This is your world, and you like it very, very much. Be serene and know that all is well. Be serene. You can automatically go back to this place that you see in your mind’s eye any time you like at all. All you have to do is remember, and you will be there. And there are times when you will want this serene feeling, and it’s yours whenever you want it. Continue enjoying this pleasant experience as your subconscious mind is receiving everything I tell you and you will be pleased at the way you automatically respond to everything I say. You can hear me quite clearly and can respond verbally to my questions, when you share something with me. Simply listen, as we journey onward through this experience. And now you’re wonderfully relaxed, nobody wanting anything, nobody expecting anything, and absolutely nothing whatsoever for you to do except be at peace. I want you to observe yourself, and I want you to imagine that you’re just an observer in your own mind, drifting slowly down through your levels of consciousness, in the upper level at first, the part that deals with the hurly burly of everyday life, where decisions have to be made, and the full meanings of things has to be considered. It’s a bit like the sale floor of a busy department store, crowded and full of shoppers, and you’re just an observer, quietly, softly, drifting down, lower and lower, still in the mind, still in your subconscious mind, but not yet fully there, down to the level where things are half-heard, half-remembered, partly realised. The part where things are formed, before they really begin to take shape. This is like a lower floor of the same store, perhaps where everything is unpacked and made ready for sale. And you just carry on drifting deeper and deeper down, lower and lower, down into the upper reaches of the subconscious. This part of your mind that colours your thoughts, that makes you like and dislike something, the part where sudden ideas and inspirations spring from, the floor where all the stock’s kept. And you just drift, lower and lower, deeper and deeper, softly, gently, down and down and down to the part of your mind that governs how you see the world. This is the floor that is the most important of all. It’s where accounts are kept, and campaigns decided, and judgements are made. This is the part of your mind that controls how you feel. It’s the birthplace of feelings like pride and anger, pleasure and envy, happiness and pain and all the other emotions that make you the sort of person you are. This is also where secret memories from a long time ago are stored, and memories are sometimes so secret that sometimes even you have no conscious awareness of them. But even without that, they can colour your judgement, and affect your feelings, sometimes benign, but can also cause all sorts of problems. Now I want you if you will to use your imagination even more powerfully. I want you to imagine yourself at the end of a long corridor sweeping away in front of you, in a long, gentle stretch, a curve, so that you can’t actually see the end of it, but you know instinctively that it’s completely empty. The lights are on in the ceiling in this corridor, warm and glowing and you’re safe as you walk or float along. There’s nobody here but you, and as you drift along through this corridor you see there are many doors set in the walls at different intervals. And you find yourself outside a door with the words “Secrets” inscribed boldly upon it. And you can see that it’s locked with a large key, and you realise this is the room where your secret memories are kept. This is the room where all your secret memories are kept. Things have been locked up here by your subconscious mind, because they might have upset you some time, at any time, in your past, and things that you found so unbearable that you simply didn’t want to know. So you just cover it over and pretend it doesn’t exist. But your subconscious mind feels responsible, and we can sort all of these out, because the subconscious mind governs the way you feel from day to day and that weight affects you consciously, too. But these memories are nothing more than (???) now, they can’t hurt you anymore, and your subconscious can simply let them go, so you find you have the key in your hand to that door. Just put it in the lock and slightly open the door, and it opens easily, easily, and you’ll find that over the next few days, you’ll begin to recall some of these old memories from your past, some during dreams, whilst you’re awake, some of them perhaps just popping into your head when you least expect it and they leave you feeling just a bit happier, and life’s a bit easier. That’s right. Feeling peaceful and ready to travel onward, just listening to the sound of my voice, and responding as required. If I were to say to you see a red bird, could you see one for me?

H-Melt: Yeah.

Anni: Can you see a yellow flower?

H-Melt: Yes.

Anni: Can you see a green tree with lots of leaves and the wind blowing through the leaves?

H-Melt: (after a moment) Yes.

Anni: This is the part of the mind where we’ll be working with today. This is the part of the mind that has the pictures and the memories. This is the part of the mind that is active at night, when you’re sleeping, because it’s the part that has the images and the symbols that we use in our dreams. So this is the part of the mind we’ll be working with today. Enjoy the way that it feels, not having anything to worry about, simply let everything go. Let everything go. You don’t need anything whilst you rest in this state. Enjoy the feeling of peace moving through your body, and it will, and any time you do this again, it will always be an enjoyable and uplifting experience, safe and secure, as we travel onwards.

What I’d like you to do now is imagine a beautiful bubble, almost like the shape of an egg, and it shimmers and sparkles, and it breathes, and it’s beautiful and it’s clear, in a way, slightly opaque. I want you to move forward and step into that bubble, and know that it covers you from head to toe. You are now completely enclosed, within that beautiful, flexible bubble of white light. It shimmers, and floats. You can breathe freely and easily and have a great sense of well-being creep into your body. Standing there in that wonderful white light, that light is there for you always. It will remain around your body now as we travel onwards, and afterwards, when this session is finished, so you will feel incredibly good.

Now, I would like for you to imagine the most beautiful place in the world, what you consider to be the most beautiful place in the world, where there are no worries and no problems. It could be by the seashore, it may be a meadow, whatever you consider to be beautiful, and peaceful. Can you find a place like that?

H-Melt: Mountain.

Anni: OK, describe it to me.

H-Melt: It’s rock and ice.

Anni: OK. Has it got any smells, or what does it feel like?

H-Melt: It’s very crisp.

Anni: Well, I’d like you to hang on to that memory, and I’d like you to hold it because that is yours, and you can be there any time you wish. Now, when you take a look at that place, can you see the sky above you?

Anni: Is it clear?

H-Melt: Very clear.

Anni: OK. Can you see anything that looks like a cloud? A big cloud or a little cloud, a deep cloud, any sort of cloud?

H-Melt: No. It’s a clear sky.

Anni: Pardon?

H-Melt: It’s a clear sky.

Anni: OK. Right. What I’d like you to do is imagine yourself floating in that sky. You just push yourself off with your feet. It’s easy to float in the blue. There’s no sensation of falling.

H-Melt: Mmm.

Anni: You drift and you’re free, drift and you’re free, and you’re floating through the air, just travelling, endlessly at this stage. And you can float over the valleys, over hills, over your mountain, wherever you wish to be. So if you can feel yourself being picked up by a gentle breeze, and resting on that breeze, just drift. Floating, and drifting, beautiful sensation, never any fear of falling, just drifting and drifting and drifting, and you can float over the ocean, wherever you want to, and you’re safe, and protected, and you’re safe. So what I want you to do is drift back in time, and I’d like you to float back, and back, and back, with a great deal of confident ease, and float back and back into another time and place, that is appropriate for you. This will give you the best experience and the best learning outcome, and you’re drifting, and drifting onwards, and looking for the most appropriate time and place to stop, to look at, to examine. And now you’re slowing down. And you can feel yourself, like a leaf, gently drifting down back to earth. Just let yourself drift back to earth. And as you come down, I want you to tell me the very first thing that you see there below you, or the very first impression that you have as you come back to the surface. What are they?

H-Melt: It’s a cave.

Anni: A cave. A big cave, or a little cave?

H-Melt: It’s quite dark, but there’s some daylight coming in.

Anni: Yes (softly). Are you in the cave?

Anni: Is that where you live?

Anni: OK. When you look around the cave, where are you? Are you in the mountains, or, where are you?

H-Melt: There’s a sea coast not far.

Anni: OK. Does your body feel male or female?

H-Melt: Female.

Anni: How old would you say you were?

H-Melt: 30. 25.

Anni: Do you live there by yourself, at the cave?

H-Melt: No.

Anni: Who do you live with?

H-Melt: Other women.

Anni: Are you initiated into something, or are you part of an oracle?

H-Melt: I think it’s an oracle.

Anni: Mmm. Do you have a name?

H-Melt: Juni.

Anni: Juni. Thank you, Juni. Can you tell me what you’re wearing?

H-Melt: It’s a tunic.

Anni: OK, what sort of a tunic?

H-Melt: Fabric. It’s hanging down in folds.

Anni: Yeah. What colour is it?

H-Melt: White.

Anni: Do you have any adornments on you, like jewellery? Do you have any bracelets, or…

H-Melt: I think I have chestnuts.

Anni: OK, and what is the chestnut?

H-Melt: It’s carved into a bracelet, or the nuts are.

Anni: Right. That’s pretty special, isn’t it?

H-Melt: Hmm.

Anni: Is your cave anywhere near a village or a city?

Anni: How long have you belonged to the oracle? When were you sent there?

H-Melt: As a child.

Anni: Right. Are you happy there?

Anni: Are they good to you?

Anni: Are there any particular times when you tell, ah, when you use the oracle? Are there any specific celebrations, or just for anybody who needs some help?

H-Melt: Every day.

Anni: Every day. How do you decide who’s going to use it?

H-Melt: They bring them to me.

Anni: Right. How do they pay you?

H-Melt: Food and lodging.

Anni: Yeah. That’s good, isn’t it? Fair exchange.

H-Melt: Mm (in agreement).

Anni: Can you tell me what time period you’re in, do you know?

H-Melt: It feels like… I’m hearing Ionic.

Anni: Say that again? The peri-ionic?

H-Melt: Ionic.

Anni: Yes. OK. So it’s the Ionic period. Is that a good time to live?

H-Melt: I think there’s war.

Anni: There’s a war, is there? Who is the war between?

H-Melt: Oh, there’s always war. That’s, um, how they live.

Anni: Yes. And does that war affect you and your people, at all? Or is it too far away?

H-Melt: I’m protected, but people are… hurt.

Anni: Yes, of course. Mmm. What I’d like you to do, Juni, is move forward to a day that is symbolic to you in that same lifetime. Can you tell me what’s happening?

H-Melt: There’s incense.

H-Melt: Incense.

Anni: There’s incense, yep.

H-Melt: And it’s quite… very thick.

Anni: Yep. Sounds like it’s a ceremony going on.

H-Melt: I don’t know. I’m in a trance.

Anni: Right. Now in that trance, what do you feel, and what do you see?

H-Melt: Too much expectation.

Anni: Too much expectation. Who by?

H-Melt: The controller.

Anni: By the controller? Who is the controller?

H-Melt: Monks.

Anni: Monks. Ah. So they control you, do they?

Anni: Alright. So it sounds to me as though the monks are the ones that tend to try and determine things. Is that correct? How do you fix that?

H-Melt: I’m allowed to say what I see in trance, but…

Anni: Yes?

H-Melt: If they don’t like it, they don’t tell.

Anni: OK. Alright. OK Juni. Can you see something in trance about the entity known as <Hailstones Melt> in the 21st century? Is there any message you would care to give her, from the Ionic period?

H-Melt: Trust. In herself.

Anni: Right.

H-Melt: Don’t feel controlled by the external circumstance.

Anni. OK. Right. Thank you. She will really appreciate that. I’d like you to move forward to another significant day in that life time as Juni. Moving forward. Moving forward. Where are you now?

H-Melt: I’m sitting in a chair in a rock.

Anni: Are you still in that life time?

Anni: So what are you doing, sitting in the chair in the rock?

H-Melt: I’m old.

Anni: Was it a life well lived, Juni?

Anni: Yeah. Do they let you rest now?

Anni: And so you’re sitting in a chair on the rock. Are you looking at the sea?

H-Melt: I can’t see the actual sea, but I can hear it.

Anni: Right, you can hear the sea.

H-Melt: But I’m gonna drop the body.

Anni: You’re going to drop the body. OK. So you’re going to drop the body, and return back to spirit?

H-Melt: Yes (softly).

Anni: OK, well, drop the body, with grace and dignity for a life well lived. Now, whatever has happened has already happened and you’re on the other side of it. From that position, you can look back at that entire life and see it from a different perspective. As you look at that life, what did you learn from it, <Hailstones Melt>? What was the lesson of that life?

H-Melt: That I’m always connected.

Anni: What a wonderful gift. And that you’re always connected. Did you think you responded to the purpose in your life, at that time?

H-Melt: I think the conditions of the cave helped me to go in the trance.

Anni: OK.

H-Melt: But, I found it easy.

Anni: Yes. Just like you would in this life, too. Yeah. OK. What I’d like to do then… What I’d like you to do is drift away and float away from that scene, and leaving that person, that entity there to continue on their own path and I’d like you to move, either forward or backward in time to find another appropriate place to visit. Float…. And drift…. And float, and drift until you find an appropriate place and an appropriate time for you to stop. And when you’re there, and you’re back with your feet on planet Earth, let me know.

H-Melt: I’m a Chinese man. I’ve got chopsticks in my hair.

Anni: You’re a man, with chopsticks. Are you sure you’re a man?

H-Melt: Yep. I’ve got, um, my hair rolled in a kind of bun at the back and a little plait.

Anni: Yeah. Wonderful. Where are you, in China?

Anni: How old are you?

H-Melt: Oh, about forty.

Anni: What do you do for work?

H-Melt: I’m part of the bureaucracy.

Anni: Yes. Doing what?

H-Melt: I go round. I assist people in power.

Anni: Yes. What do you assist them with?

H-Melt: I seem to be just standing around, bowing a lot. (Laughs)

Anni: Yes, that’s the culture I think. All the courtesies you do for each other.

H-Melt: Yep.

Anni: Are you married in that life?

Anni: You’re single, are you?

H-Melt: Yes, but you have to keep a face that doesn’t tell what you’re really thinking.

Anni: Absolutely. Loss of face is very poor form in Chinese culture. OK, so you’re maintaining a formal face, are you?

H-Melt: A mask.

Anni: Yes, and it is a mask. Do you mix with many people?

H-Melt: Only of my same culture and status.

Anni: And do they respect you?

Anni: Are you happy in that life?

H-Melt: I don’t know.

Anni: So you don’t know if you…

H-Melt: (interrupting) I don’t know what happiness is.

Anni: Oh. Does your life give you pleasure?

H-Melt: My life gives me status.

Anni: Your life gives you what?

H-Melt: Status.

Anni: Ohhh. Does status give you pleasure?

Anni: Ahhh. So. Do you have a name?

H-Melt: Sounds like Oy Chin (editor’s note: most likely Ooi Chin or Ooi Qin according to internet search)

Anni: OK. So, we honour you, Mr Oy Chin, for all the special work that you do. Could you move from this particular time in your life and move forward to a day that is important for you. Move forward to that day, and tell me what’s happening?

H-Melt: I’m running around, I can’t control everything. Things are happening outside my control.

Anni: OK. Such as?

H-Melt: The Emperor wants things done a certain way.

Anni: Right. OK. Does the Emperor know what he’s doing?

H-Melt: I don’t know. He’s…

Anni: Yes.

H-Melt: He has visions, and he does what he wants.

Anni: OK. And your job is to bring the vision to fruition?

H-Melt: Oh, I just run around talking to people.

Anni: OK. Are you feeling optimistic or feeling stressed?

H-Melt: Stressed.

Anni: Do you always meet the needs of your Emperor?

H-Melt: No. No-one can.

Anni: OK. Well let’s move forward, away from days where you’re feeling stressed, and let’s go to another day, in that lifetime, that is special to you. What do you see, and where are you?

H-Melt: I had to walk a long way, down a road…

Anni: Yeah.

H-Melt: And my beautiful silk gown is all wrecked, and muddied.

H-Melt: And I’ve just got my two feet. I don’t have any helpers or assistance, and I’ve fallen into a ditch.

Anni: Yep. Are you conscious when you fall into the ditch?

H-Melt: I’m at my wits’ end.

Anni: OK. Do you know why you’re there?

H-Melt: I had to run away, and walk many miles.

Anni: Why did you have to run away?

H-Melt: Because of change.

Anni: Because of change? Aw, that must have been very hard for you. Is it because you wanted change or you didn’t want change?

H-Melt: I was just a small marble in the bigger game, and my marble got pushed out.

H-Melt: I had to walk and walk, walk and walk down this road.

H-Melt: But I didn’t see the road going anywhere. It was endless.

H-Melt: So then I got too tired, and I fell over, and rolled into the ditch.

Anni: So are you going to stay in the ditch?

H-Melt: (Hopeless voice) I can’t get out.

Anni: How old would you say you are now?

H-Melt: I think I’m 70.

Anni: Alright. OK. I’m sorry you’re there. Would you like to move forward to the day of your death and tell me about the day of your death in that life? Did you die whilst you were in the ditch?

H-Melt: Yes, I starved to death. (long pause). I felt very useless. All my usefulness was no longer.

H-Melt: I had been very useful, but now I’m useless, and weak.

Anni: Yep.

H-Melt: All of those people that I’d helped in that time of governments and change, they all forgot about me.

Anni: Oh dear. I wonder why.

H-Melt: They were too busy watching their own back.

Anni: Sounds like a sad life, to me. Couldn’t have been very fulfilling, to have to watch your back all the time.

H-Melt: I did my best.

Anni: I’m sure you did, and it looks to me like you did it very well, and you lived an honourable life, would you say that?

H-Melt: Yes, I’m an old man.

Anni: Yes, absolutely. OK, Ooi Chin, what I’d like you to do is close your eyes on that life, and move back into the world of spirit, and know that you did a job that was a great honour, so move back into the world of spirit, and tell me, what were the lessons that you learned from that life?

H-Melt: I learned that putting all your eggs in one basket doesn’t work.

Anni: Right. So don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

H-Melt: And I learned that trying to impress others doesn’t work.

H-Melt: And I learned that getting my idea of who I am through the lens of others doesn’t work.

Anni: Yep. Does that work, or not?

Anni: No. So you don’t get the idea of who you are through others. The idea is to get the idea of who you are from yourself because you are your best judge of who you are. OK.

What I’d like to do is to take you one more time, just keep drifting, to a time that is significant and appropriate for you, and that has reasons in this life for you to visit. So keep going, and tell me when you’re ready to stop.

Anni: Can you tell me, where are you?

H-Melt: Well, I see a robot.

Anni: Really?

H-Melt: It’s a machine age.

Anni: Wow. OK, do you know where you are?

H-Melt: I don’t think it’s Earth.

Anni: OK. That’s fine, if it’s not Earth, it could be another planet. Can you describe it to me?

H-Melt: Everything is mechanical.

Anni: Right. Are you mechanical?

Anni: So how can you think, if you’re mechanical?

H-Melt: Biomass.

Anni: OK, what is biomass?

H-Melt: Machine thinks.

Anni: Wow. What period of time are we looking at?

H-Melt: (Sigh) It’s light years away.

Anni: Are you still on planet Earth?

Anni: OK, can you tell me where you are?

H-Melt: I hear “Aurora”.

Anni: OK. So you hear Aurora.

H-Melt: Au-ror-a.

Anni: OK. So that’s where you could be, on Aurora. And are you all machines on Aurora?

H-Melt: They’re artificial intelligence.

Anni: OK. And are you artificial intelligence too? And if so, what is the purpose of your being there?

H-Melt: To work for them.

Anni: What, you work for whom?

H-Melt: The ones who do the controlling.

Anni: So you work for the controllers. Have you any idea who the controllers are?

H-Melt: They’re not us.

Anni: Not you.

H-Melt: They’re… they’re beings, but they’re not human.

Anni: Right. So why do they control you?

H-Melt: They need us.

Anni: What for?

H-Melt: To do everything for them.

Anni: Why? Can’t they do it themselves?

H-Melt: No. They created us from DNA, and machine parts.

Anni: Why did they do that?

H-Melt: Easier to control. I’ve seen my knees. All made of joints and things.

H-Melt: So I can stand up and walk around, but it’s, like, a bit ungainly.

Anni: Yeah. Of course. Even though you’re a machine, do you have any type of gender, or are you genderless?

H-Melt: I’m a conscience being inside a machine.

Anni: Good Lord. So you’re a conscience inside a machine. Do you have the ability to choose what you want to do?

H-Melt: No. They won’t… they hybridised us. We can’t give birth or have children.

Anni: Right. But as a conscience, and as an intelligence, do you have a choice of how you live your life?

H-Melt: No. Everything is rules.

Anni: How does that make you feel?

H-Melt: Restricted.

Anni: So what happens when it’s your time to leave?

H-Melt: You don’t have any… rights. You’re just scrap heap.

Anni: OK. So do you ever, as a machine with a conscience, reach a use by date? Like, you know, that your usefulness is finished?

H-Melt: Well, conscious is transferable, but metal bodies keep going on and on.

Anni: How long has it been like this?

H-Melt: I’m getting a picture of two or three thousand years.

Anni: In the past, or in the future?

H-Melt: I think this is the past.

Anni: Wow. That’s a bit scary, isn’t it?

H-Melt: It’s making me feel nervous in my heart.

Anni: Would you like to leave that now.

H-Melt: Well, I’d like to understand it, why I’m here.

Anni: All right, then, let’s ask, about why is this being here, who is biomass?

H-Melt: Because my species gave away their power, to another being race.

Anni: Your who gave away their power?

H-Melt: Us. We became hybridized.

H-Melt: We accepted all these gadgets into our bodies.

H-Melt: And now we are those gadgets. And we are totally under control of the one who decides what they want us to do.

Anni: Isn’t there any way out of this?

H-Melt: I don’t think so. I don’t think… we…. We can’t have children. The feeling is being used.

Anni: Yes. So if you’re being used, what do they get you to do?

H-Melt: (sigh) It’s like laboratory work with chemicals.

H-Melt: It’s definitely within a laboratory, on their planet.

H-Melt: Probably toxic chemicals, I’m not sure, that’s why they want machines. But they don’t want dumb machines.

Anni: No, they want machines that can think for.

Anni: Oh, that’s not good. Do you want to keep exploring this life, or shall we move away from it at this stage?

H-Melt: I’m getting a tight feeling in my stomach, actually.

Anni: OK, can you explain that tight feeling?

H-Melt: It’s just frustration, being stuck in this body all the time.

Anni: OK. What I’d like you to do then is detach from that feeling, detach from that feeling and move back, move back away from being that machine, and I want you to move forward to a time when your machine life is over. Move forward, till it’s over, and you are free, and back in spirit once more. Move forward.

H-Melt: I’m on a mountain plain.

H-Melt: High ridges, high mountains, but I’m on the plain.

Anni: Yep, what are you doing there?

H-Melt: Er, I see a small hut.

H-Melt: I think it’s Tibet.

Anni: OK. What are you doing there?

H-Melt: Well, it’s very far removed from any one, very, very, ah, isolated place.

Anni: Do you live up there?

Anni: OK, would you say you’re a recluse, a monk, a shaman?

H-Melt: A man. I would say I am a shaman.

Anni: Have you lived there for long?

H-Melt: Yeah, all my life.

Anni: All your life. What is the purpose of that life?

H-Melt: There’s a river there….

H-Melt: With, sort of glacial waters.

H-Melt: And, those waters keep me healthy.

Anni: Yes. OK.

H-Melt: There’s not much to eat, but it’s good enough.

Anni: Yeah. Why are you there?

H-Melt: For clarity.

Anni: To develop your clarity? For inner clarity?

H-Melt: Yes. Nothing to do except be one with the plain, nothing to do except look inside, live a simple life.

Anni: Did you find it in that life?

H-Melt: Oh, yes.

Anni: And what was the purpose of that life? What lessons did you learn?

H-Melt: To live in a complete, spiritual place, in a complete spiritual way, without the need of being used, and I can have my will, my free will, to do my spiritual journey.

Anni: Yes. Was this life you took on immediately after the machine life?

H-Melt: Mmm. I’m not sure.

Anni: OK. What was the purpose of the machine life?

H-Melt: (long sigh)

Anni: What lesson did you learn there?

H-Melt: I think it’s a warning.

H-Melt: It’s a warning.

Anni: Get the warning.

Anni: OK. Thank you for that. Did you live by yourself when you were on the mountain in Tibet somewhere, as a shaman?

H-Melt: (chuckles) I don’t see anyone else around.

Anni: So there are no companions?

H-Melt: I’ve been on my own a lot (laughs).

Anni: And you are happy?

H-Melt: You can’t help feeling happy if you’re in nature.

Anni: Yes, you’re quite right. OK, what I’d like to do, is take you to a particular day, a special day in that life. Can you tell me what happened?

H-Melt: Mm. I’ve got the flags out.

H-Melt: Flapping in a very strong breeze. I think it’s a storm coming.

Anni: Yep. Wow.

H-Melt: And, ah, I’ve just got the hut, and me and the storm.

Anni: Yes. And are you warm and safe in the hut?

H-Melt: No. I think the hut is, maybe made of earth.

H-Melt: Probably not the safest thatch roof.

Anni: OK. So is there anywhere you can move to make yourself a bit more safe?

H-Melt: No. There’s a big plain, it’s a vast plain between the high peaks, but it’s very high above sea level.

Anni: Yeah. And you’re up there in the wind?

Anni: OK. What I’d like to do is take you to the end of that life, to the day that you’re dying, to the day that you become one with spirit. Can you say to yourself whether it was a life worth living? Was it well lived, that life?

H-Melt: Yes. I laid down in the river…

H-Melt: And let the waters close over.

Anni: OK. How lovely. And the water’s…?

H-Melt: Freezing.

Anni: Alright. The waters froze you. And you returned to spirit.

H-Melt: Mm.

Anni: What a wonderful way to go, because if the waters were freezing, it wouldn’t have taken long.

Anni: What would you say was the lesson from that life?

H-Melt: That you’re completely free.

H-Melt: There’s no imposition.

Anni: Yes, no imposition. OK.

What I’d like to do now, is to move back into the world of spirit, where we can now talk to your subconscious. The subconscious self has been waiting so patiently and has shown us these lives today. May I speak to <Hailstones Melt>’s subconscious?

Anni: Thank you very much. I respect the power you have, and I know you take care of <Hailstones Melt>’s body and do a very good job of it. I also know that you have the records of everything that’s ever happened to her, in this life time and all the other lifetimes she’s ever lived. In terms of the lives that you’ve just shown us, is there any comment that you’d like to make that she should know of, before we move over to the questions that I need to ask you.

H-Melt: She has free will, and she shouldn’t always feel controlled by outside circumstance.

Anni: I’m sorry, could you say that again.

H-Melt: She has free will.

H-Melt: She shouldn’t always be controlled by outside circumstance.

Anni: Right. And you think she is? How do we stop her from doing that? And why is she like that?

H-Melt: Because she doesn’t listen.

Anni: Ah. So she needs to learn to listen.

H-Melt: Listen to the in-depth.

H-Melt: On the ocean, the waves are strong, but underneath that strength of rolling wave is a calm place.

Anni: Yes. Yes, that is a very good explanation. Do you think she will understand that when she listens to this?

H-Melt: Scared of drowning.

Anni: Yeah. Right. Why is she scared of drowning?

H-Melt: Because it’s so all-consuming. The peace and the bliss.

Anni: Yes. Right. The peace and the bliss. Thank you for that. <Hailstones Melt> has some questions that she would like to ask if that’s alright? And the first one, relates to <Melt’s daughter>, her daughter, who’s had anorexia and has an anxiety disorder. She says that her guides talk to her and they advise her that this will pass. Could you give me some information on what happened, and why <Melt’s daughter> has this mental illness? And is there anything I can do to assist?

H-Melt: <Melt’s daughter> has imprints.

Anni: <Melt’s daughter> has what?

H-Melt: Imprints.

H-Melt: From a life, because she has never lived on Earth before, so in order to live in this body, she took imprints of someone.

Anni: Ah. Yes. And?

H-Melt: She has to brush that off, that confusion part off, to let her clarity come in.

H-Melt: But she is an Aquarian, she’ll be fine.

Anni: Yes. OK. So you think she’ll be OK in this lifetime?

H-Melt: When she realises the imprints are not her, she’ll be OK.

Anni: OK. Will she be happy?

H-Melt: <Melt’s daughter> will be happy.

Anni: Yes. I’m glad. I’m glad she will be happy. Um, is there anything she can do to help herself?

H-Melt: She has to stop being on the fear side, and move into the courage side.

Anni: Right, stop living in fear, and live with courage. Yes, that’s a very wise thing, that.

H-Melt: That means prepared to take the hits.

H-Melt: She doesn’t want to take hits. She thinks that’s too much work.

H-Melt: But she needs to be prepared to take ‘em, and she won’t get that many.

Anni: Yeah. Well, hopefully she will hear the message when it comes back to you on this tape. Thank you for that. Um, the second question <Hailstones Melt> has, relates to: Why did she welcome <2nd husband> into her life? Was he a walk-in? Could you respond? Or could you explain?

H-Melt: <2nd husband>’s a walk-in, but he has sexual inadequacies.

Anni: OK, why’s that?

H-Melt: Karma from a life when he was a pirate.

H-Melt: He did a lot of looting, and raping, and rooting and everything…

H-Melt: With no regard to others, just taking, so, even though he’s also very spiritually mature, he must learn from his karma.

Anni: Right. Do you think he will?

H-Melt: He has it like a chain around his neck, because otherwise he would already be way enlightened past any of us.

Anni: Right. Do you think that he’s learning his lesson, or not?

H-Melt: He does not look inside and accept the truth.

Anni: Right, so he’s still got a long way to go, hasn’t he?

H-Melt: (Sigh). He thinks he’s spiritually more mature than others but because of this one feature, he’s way behind.

Anni: OK. Do you think that <Hailstones Melt>’s capable of leaving him alone and moving onwards?

H-Melt: She has to.

Anni: Great. Why do you think she has to?

H-Melt: Because he still lives a web of lies.

Anni: Hopefully <Hailstones Melt>’s going to be wise enough to do that. Is there anything she can do to help herself?

H-Melt: Keep her head above water, and keep going in the direction of spiritual growth.

Anni: Right. OK.

H-Melt: Everyone wants this New Age thing to be really quick, but it isn’t.

Anni: No, it isn’t, is it?

H-Melt: It could take hundreds of years.

H-Melt: So just keep going on your path.

H-Melt: It’s not going to be instantaneous.

Anni: I know, it’s just the way it’s sold to people. They’re being told that it’s almost imminent, and that if you don’t make the choice now, you’ll miss the boat. And that’s what the problem is.

H-Melt: But all you have to do is cleave to your inner knowledge, inner knowing.

H-Melt: By doing that, you’re already on the boat.

Anni: Yes. I quite agree with you. Thank you. I have another question regarding her ailments. <Hailstones Melt> would like to know, with the DNA upgrade, does she have to continue onwards, I mean, do the ailments relate to any specific action, or event, or what’s the cause of them, and how can she get rid of them?

H-Melt: The cause is like a torch in the dark, keeps her awake.

Anni: The what?

H-Melt: It’s a torch.

Anni: What sort of a torch?

H-Melt: It shines a light. The pain and discomfort shines a light.

Anni: OK. OK. So the pain and discomfort shines a light.

H-Melt: To give direction.

H-Melt: It’s not so much that you’re being punished by karma. Karma is a set up, a challenge, a test. It’s not so much that you’re being punished for something, or, somebody’s being rewarded for something, that’s a misunderstanding.

Anni: Yeah. So how can she meet all these challenges and tests, and find some peace in this life?

H-Melt: By becoming the still point in the middle of the hurricane.

Anni: Ah. OK. Wow. That’s very wise. It’s not easy, is it?

H-Melt: The things are swirling around, around, around, around, but guess what? That’s only perception.

Anni: Yeah, it’s all about perception, isn’t it? It seems to be. Thank you. Can you tell me what her purpose in this life is? What is…

H-Melt: To bed down all the knowing that she’s done in the past lives, to bed it down in this one life.

Anni: So should she be writing about it?

H-Melt: She does write poems, it does come out in poetry, but it doesn’t flow, it’s been stagnating, because of all these dud marriages and everything, and blocks, but once that’s all fully cleared up, the poems will just keep coming.

Anni: OK. So, her purpose, would you say, is to write?

Anni: OK. Thank you. Good. Thank you very much for that. She got redundancy two and a half months ago, that is she was chucked out of her job. Outside of the obvious economic reasons, was there any specific reason why she was made redundant?

H-Melt: She no longer was able to fit to our needs, because she changed so much inside over that eighteen years. She became, ahh, she just became wrong for what we do.

Anni: So what did you do? You made her redundant with what purpose?

H-Melt: She didn’t any more fit our frequency, and our vibration, because she changed herself through her life, and ours is all about making money.

Anni: Yours, or hers?

H-Melt: No, our business makes money, that’s…

H-Melt: That’s our job and she was always a bit on only one shoe with that, but then she sort of lost even that one shoe and didn’t really fit in.

Anni: So what is she meant to be doing with the rest of this life?

H-Melt: Consolidating.

Anni: Consolidate what?

H-Melt: The knowledge she’s got from all those past lives.

Anni: Right. And she can do that by writing them down, can’t she? It’s almost like a story.

H-Melt: And look inside.

Anni: Yes, and looking inside.

H-Melt: She wouldn’t even have to write it down if she looked inside.

Anni: Wow. That’s pretty special. Sounds like she’s a very bright lady. Alright. So if she didn’t fit in with the needs…. So now she has to consolidate. OK. Now number six question, she’s got here, she’s been raped herself, why hasn’t she jumped into the fray, and brought down the perpetrators, um, what’s happened, either with <2nd husband>, or either with her?

H-Melt: She wanted to hold the sphere in her hand and look at the sphere from all angles.

H-Melt: Not just the one obvious quadrant where the thing happened.

H-Melt: And, of course, that takes a whole lifetime.

Anni: OK. Is she doing the right thing by doing this? Or is there…

H-Melt: It gives her the ultimate knowledge of all that is.

H-Melt: What the people did was wrong, but what comes around goes around and they will come to that in their own spiral….

H-Melt: But she is basically an on-looker to the things that have happened.

H-Melt: And sees the sphere in all its manifestation.

H-Melt: And then she can just drop it.

Anni: OK. Is there any way you want her to work with you, or work with spirit, do they want that any more?

H-Melt: She has to look within.

Anni: Yes. She has to look within. Do you have any pieces of advice that you would like to give to <Hailstones Melt>before we call it a day today?

H-Melt: I want to say that she recently did learn something….

H-Melt: Which has taken so many lifetimes (chuckles)

H-Melt: Which is to actually ask for what you want, and need. She never asked. She always thought she was self-sufficient unto her own.

Anni: She needs to ask.

H-Melt: She never asked for anything, not of spirit.

H-Melt: She just ploughed on, thinking she would overcome.

H-Melt: But now, this lifetime, she started a few years ago, to start asking.

Anni: So she should keep on asking spirit?

H-Melt: Definitely.

H-Melt: Because, with free will around, you can’t help anyone if they don’t ask.

Anni: Yes, that’s true. Because you’re not allowed to interfere, are you? Well, that’s very, very true. Very true indeed. Would you have any final words for her?

H-Melt: Just to go gentle on yourself, and just… love yourself.

Anni: Yeah, and love yourself. OK, and with respect, do you have any final words or any words that I should take into account as a therapist here? Is there something I should or shouldn’t be doing?

H-Melt: With so much change in the air, she will know what to do.

Anni: She will know. Alright. And will I know what to do?

H-Melt: Oh, yes. Most definitely.

Anni: Thank you. Now, if we were going to do this session again to take <Hailstones Melt> into a deep state almost immediately, and she had to choose a word that I could say, and I could take that word, and the minute I said that word, she’d be back into a deep, deep trance. Would you give me a word that she could use?

H-Melt: Koin.

Anni: Koin. OK. Happy to. Thank you very much. Do you have any final words for <Hailstones Melt> before we close this session? Should we come back, for example, and should we do it again?

H-Melt: Yes, you can come back.

Anni: Thank you, that’s kind of you. Thank you (to H-Melt: stay there). OK, then I would like the subconscious to return to itself, and to thank the subconscious very much. We send subconscious with love and thanks for the help and information you’ve given <Hailstones Melt> today. She’s really going to appreciate it, and I want all the other entities from other lives that we were speaking with to also recede into the past to the time where they belong. With much love and blessings, and thanks for the information given to us. <Hailstones Melt>, remember the things you were watching from the past, they belong in the past and we will leave them in the past. We only brought them forward to return, to learn from them, to have the information to help you in this lifetime. As you listen to the recording of this session, and go over the material and put it into place, it will not bother you in any way, mentally or physically. This is very important. It will not bother you in any way mentally or physically, because all you will be doing is listening to a story about what was, and what you learned from it. Now I’d like to take all the consciousness and the personality of <Hailstones Melt> and then have it integrated back into this body in the 21st Century on 17th March 2015 and I want you to remember that the present life you are living is the most important life of all. I want you to move up through space and time to the present and at the count of 10 you will be wide awake, feeling wonderful, as though you had a lovely, lovely snooze. You will feel truly rested and refreshed. Any time you do this will always be an enjoyable experience. So now follow me as I call you up from the point of 1 to 10, and by the time I get to 10, you will be wide awake.

END OF SESSION

Note: some research on the oracle life turned up some interesting information which fits the time period, and the Ionian states period. The town Erythrae is near a sea coast, and has steep sided rocky cliffs going down to the bay. A cave could conceivably have been habitable there. (Other cave dwelling exist in others parts of Anatolia (modern Turkey), notably Cappadocia).

Erythraean Sibyl
Main article: Erythraean Sibyl

The Erythraean Sibyl was sited at Erythrae, a town in Ionia opposite Chios. Sybil is a title, the person also had a personal name.

The word acrostic was first applied to the prophecies of the Erythraean Sibyl, which were written on leaves and arranged so that the initial letters of the leaves always formed a word.

Erythrae was the birthplace of two prophetesses (sibyls) --one of whom, Sibylla, is mentioned by Strabo as living in the early period of the city; the other, Athenais, lived in the time of Alexander the Great. The Erythraean Sibyl presided over the Apollonian oracle.

The word Sibyl comes (via Latin) from the ancient Greek word sibylla, meaning prophetess. Sibyls would give answers whose value depended upon good questions — unlike prophets, who typically answered with responses indirectly related to questions asked.

Presumably there was more than one sibyl at Erythrae. One is recorded as having been named Herophile,.[1] At least one is said to have been from Chaldea, a nation in the southern portion of Babylonia, being the daughter of Berossus (who wrote the Chaldean history) and Erymanthe. Apollodorus of Erythrae, however, says that one who was his own countrywoman predicted the Trojan War and prophesied to the Greeks both that Troy would be destroyed and that Homer would write falsehoods.

Erythrai_amphitheatre.jpg
Ruins of the theatre at Erythrae.

Koine Greek (UK English /ˈkɔɪniː/,[1] US English /kɔɪˈneɪ/, /ˈkɔɪneɪ/ or /kiːˈniː/; from Koine Greek ἡ κοινὴ διάλεκτος, "the common dialect"), also known as Alexandrian dialect, common Attic, Hellenistic or Biblical Greek (Modern Greek: Ελληνιστική Κοινή, "Hellenistic Koiné", in the sense of "Hellenistic supraregional language"), was the common supra-regional form of Greek spoken and written during Hellenistic and Roman antiquity and the early Byzantine era, or Late Antiquity. It evolved from the spread of Greek following the conquests of Alexander the Great in the 4th century BC, and served as the lingua franca of much of the Mediterranean region and the Middle East during the following centuries. It was based mainly on Attic and related Ionic speech forms, with various admixtures brought about through dialect levelling with other varieties.

Koine Greek included styles ranging from more conservative literary forms to the spoken vernaculars of the time.[5] As the dominant language of the Byzantine Empire, it developed further into Medieval Greek, which then turned into Modern Greek. Koine remained the court language of the Byzantine Empire until its ending in 1453, while Medieval and eventually Modern Greek were everyday languages

Koine Greek

Region
Eastern Roman Empire

Era
300 BC – 300 AD (Byzantine official use until 1453)

Language family
Indo-European
· Hellenic
o Greek
§ AtticIonic
§ Koine Greek

Early forms
Proto-Greek
· Ancient Greek

Or the chosen word could refer to actual coins, as many were minted in the area and at the right period.

From: https://www.vcoins.com/en/coins/ancient/greek_coins/ionia-1017.aspx?page=5

Ancient Greek coins from the region of Ionia, modern-day western Turkey. Category includes Clazomenae, Colophon, Ephesus, Erythrae, Heracleia ad Latmum, Ionian Revolt, Larisa, Lebedus Ptolemais, Leuce, Magnesia ad Meandrum, Metropolis, Miletos, Myus, Naulochus, Pedasa, Phocaea, Phygela, Priene, Smyrna, Teos, and Uncertain Ionian Mint. (Erythrae bolded, the place of the cave of the Sybil – oracle).

5q8LWWr24cKDRL8pTeX7y3pJHtg69z.jpg QEq4dW2QS82m6a9Y5MjyGf86s3Jz7R.jpg

Coins for sale on the internet, cast in Erythrae, Ionia (From: www.vcoins.com)

From: http://www.goddess-athena.org/Museum/Temples/Erythrae/index.htm
Mysia-Lydia_map.gif

Map showing Asia Minor (western coast of modern day Turkey) including towns which had a Temple of the Goddess Athena Polias (including Erythrae). The city of Erythrae was part of the Pan-Ionian League in 7th Century BCE.

Erythrae_E.jpg

Erythrae from the East (from the top of the ruins of the acropolis).

untitled.png

Jewellery from ancient Greece showing jewellery rendered from chestnuts was a custom. This is a 17cm gold, Greek (circa 5th Century BCE) with a ram’s head pendant.

th90TOV5NM.jpg

War was also mentioned as being prevalent during the life time of the Sybil. Being coastal, much of these wars would have been fought at sea.

The city was later inhabited by Ionian colonists. Erythrae belonged to the Panionion, which constituted the mighty political league of the Ionian cities. The city had an excellent harbor sheltered and protected by the islands known as the Hippoi, the Horses. With this harbor, Erythrae developed its trade and prospered.

In the 6C BC Erythrae was under the Lydian domination and after 545 BC it was subject to the Persians. It joined the Battle of Lade (494 BC) with eight ships. Around 4C BC Erythrae developed friendly relations with Mausolus of Halicarnassus, and in an inscription found at the site, he was honored as the benefactor of Erythrai. In approximately the same period, Erythrae signed a treaty with Hermias, Tyrant of the cities of Assos and Aterneus, and that treaty guaranteed reciprocal aid in the event of war.

The city did not lie exactly on the coast, but some little distance inland.

A detail of the Erythraean Sybil, by Michelangelo (1508-12)
Erythraean_Sibyl_Michelangelo_sm.jpg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
HM, thank you so much for sharing this session. I really liked the historical research you included because helps understand that life. You've certainly had a wide range of lives, but that is the purpose, after all. I think the messages are pertinent for us all. The one about the AI life was poignant because because we have so many opportunities to give away our power these days. The image of a still point within a hurricane is a good one - literally and figuratively.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
H-Melt: I want to say that she recently did learn something….

H-Melt: Which has taken so many lifetimes (chuckles)

H-Melt: Which is to actually ask for what you want, and need. She never asked. She always thought she was self-sufficient unto her own.

Anni: She needs to ask.

H-Melt: She never asked for anything, not of spirit.

H-Melt: She just ploughed on, thinking she would overcome.

H-Melt: But now, this lifetime, she started a few years ago, to start asking.

Anni: So she should keep on asking spirit?

H-Melt: Definitely.

H-Melt: Because, with free will around, you can’t help anyone if they don’t ask.

Anni: Yes, that’s true. Because you’re not allowed to interfere, are you? Well, that’s very, very true. Very true indeed.
The font color is emphasizing the portion of this message that just "slapped me in the face..." - I rarely ask for anything, I'm usually the Type-A person who "just knows what's the right thing to do" but it seems I need to pay more attention to what's being offered, what's available to me.

My take-away (and thank you, Hailstones Melt, for sharing!) is to "ask more to receive more!"

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The font color is emphasizing the portion of this message that just "slapped me in the face..." - I rarely ask for anything, I'm usually the Type-A person who "just knows what's the right thing to do" but it seems I need to pay more attention to what's being offered, what's available to me. My take-away (and thank you, Hailstones Melt, for sharing!) is to "ask more to receive more!"
And that idea just flipped something in my head. So, thanks Sam and HM.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Geez Sam and HM. Asking? What a concept. I too pride myself on my self sufficiency and NOT having to ask for anything. This came up on several things I've read about asking for help and guidance. Me thinks I need to stop relying so much on me and ask the universe (HS?) For more help and guidance rather then my usual method of being a bull in a china shop and blundering on trying to figure it all out my self. Hmmmm

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Lila. I think the warning of the machine life is that manipulated, controlled beings can't be happy. There is no powerful, spiritual surge of connection with All That Is. To become so disconnected from the God-Spark (or Source-Spark - however you wish to say it), in other words, separation, is the failure to use the one investment that Source has gifted conscious beings with. Not the book knowledge of unity with all, but the experience of inner-essence connection, seems to be the power and strength that can carry you above anybody's agenda.

To know that you perform because you must perform, because you are told to perform, and not for the joy of it, is a sorry state of affairs.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would say digital Detox is a MUST in this day and age, for anyone whose only feeling of connection is with their device (yes, I have to agree, with my PC also). There are billions who are disregarding their inner connection because of these "handy" things in our hands. Go Pucksterguy! for taking the lead and reconnecting via nature and solitude (for part of the time!)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There are billions who are disregarding their inner connection because of these "handy" things in our hands.
:-D

Nice pun from a German point of view. We use a lot of (too many) English expressions (we call it Denglish sometimes) which are sometimes actually not used (at all or in the same way) in English.

Cell phones, mobile phones, smartphones are called by the "English" word "handy" in "our language" most of the times (although smartphone is used too). Yes, we also have the 'Mobiltelefon' (mobile phone) but it's not used that much (it's less 'handy' than handy :fp;)).

I know that 'handy' is not at all used this way in English but just as an adjective or adverb for 'convenient' or 'practical' or 'useful'.

On topic: It is a warning for all of us not to succumb to the rising Transhumanist movement in our society. :(( What is going to become of the Generation Smartphone in a few years? :bag:nail.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Thanks for the QHHT read! Much appreciated.
It opens up a lot of interesting questions, particularly in terms of where our "imaginations" came from. :)
Comments:
1) If you didn't post the historical research, I was going to suggest the Oracle of Delphi. Sparta and Troy were in the geographical location as well, the Greeks were seafaring warriors as well.
2) Chinese life: If you were inside the Imperial palace, you'd be an eunuch, and you cannot get married or even have relations with the ladies inside the palace. Given your influence, it seems to suggest you were inside the palace, but then again, you might be a high bureaucrat outside the palace as well, so this is guesswork.
I'd say you were in the midst of a tumultous change in dynasties (possibly Ming to Ching dynasty), and that's why you fell out of favor (because everyone's trying to save themselves).
3) Hybrid life: Interesting. This explains why we have stories such as: Star Trek's Borg, SG1's Replicators/ Asurans, the Matrix, Terminator, a whole host of stories about bio-machine interfaces/souls/hybrids (Dune, Asimov's Foundation series, lots of sci-fi writing). Some are meant to indicate future evolution of humanity, but most are dystopian.
4) Tibetan shaman: This one seems to be a future warning of the impending Ice Age that we are facing now.

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the QHHT read! Much appreciated.
It opens up a lot of interesting questions, particularly in terms of where our "imaginations" came from. :)
Comments:
1) If you didn't post the historical research, I was going to suggest the Oracle of Delphi. Sparta and Troy were in the geographical location as well, the Greeks were seafaring warriors as well.
2) Chinese life: If you were inside the Imperial palace, you'd be an eunuch, and you cannot get married or even have relations with the ladies inside the palace. Given your influence, it seems to suggest you were inside the palace, but then again, you might be a high bureaucrat outside the palace as well, so this is guesswork.
I'd say you were in the midst of a tumultous change in dynasties (possibly Ming to Ching dynasty), and that's why you fell out of favor (because everyone's trying to save themselves).
3) Hybrid life: Interesting. This explains why we have stories such as: Star Trek's Borg, SG1's Replicators/ Asurans, the Matrix, Terminator, a whole host of stories about bio-machine interfaces/souls/hybrids (Dune, Asimov's Foundation series, lots of sci-fi writing). Some are meant to indicate future evolution of humanity, but most are dystopian.
4) Tibetan shaman: This one seems to be a future warning of the impending Ice Age that we are facing now.
Good thoughts and musings. Interesting about the eunuch, I hadn't thought of that. That could explain a more choked-off approach to feelings, if the hormones weren't running rampant around inside. As you know, there is a voice inside all of us, (for some it is more strident) that questions, i.e. for the level of detail given, probably read that in books, etc. I myself had that sceptical side, as my conscious mind could hear the ongoing conversation. It was interesting that she had my conscious mind packed in a backpack - able to hear, but not intervene. That is why I provided the whole transcript - because within were a couple of gems of info that my conscious mind didn't know. Specifically, they were:
  • that Ancient Greeks included chestnuts in their jewellery;
  • the name Aurora, which I have found referenced after the reading in Lisa Renee's work, as the name of another universe; and
  • the word Koin for Koine Greek, being a common dialect in the Hellenistic period. In my mind, when the therapist requested a word that could take me back into hypnosis, the word Koin came up, and I recall the voice saying inside my head: Just say it anyway (meaning I didn't consciously know the point of it).

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Thank you for sharing HM! Like others have commented, there is something to learning to ask for assistance. I too find that is not my natural predilection. A reminder for me that it can help and I don't have to try and do it all by incarnated self, there is a team supporting me.

A month ago or so I did an OBE with a group of 5 people, we went into the most recent past life PRE- EARTH of each person. One person had been a member of a race of bi-peds which were turning themselves into mechanical beings piece by piece. It started with replacing joints with bionic parts and adding nanites to the blood and then evolved into replacing arms and legs with superior mechanized bionics. They were still mostly flesh and blood but it was easy to see where their love on integrating mechanical parts into their bodies was going to take them. The section where you were a sentient machine very much reminded me of that red planet and it's underground civilization of beings who were turning themselves into sentient android/robots.

This session with the hypnotist seems rich with useful information for your further growth this lifetime. I suspect you are feeling very satisfied with it :)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
In general, I feel sad for people who have been around for that long but it seems that this is my story too. Nevermore is what I would wish to everybody... unless their agenda is different, in which case I would say that I respect your choice.

I know I've written it in another topic, but I got a memory of an Android with a soul. However, it was a very different story because positive Pleiadians were in charge of the project and the way they treated him was amazing. It was of an equal. The memory made me cry because our planetary humans don't usually treat each other that way, let alone a tin man.

The machine was designed in accordance with the principles of love and light and was very sensitive to anyone's suffering, except for when playing a video game. This encouraged combat simulations which lead to it's decision to self-destruct because he wouldn't like to see the loss of lives.

I would not discard the possibility of that being me, lol.

There were a couple place that what appears to be very leading questions were asked.
I mention this as I'm well aware from leading Group OBE's that when a suggestion is made one can easily visualize a scene for it. In general most hyponotist and people working at the subconscious level try very hard to not ask or make 'leading' suggestions as it pollutes the data.
Was there previous information to make her ask these two leading questions? Was she steering you to a particular time period for a reason you were in agreement over?

Here's the two Leading questions:

I would have been very interested to hear what your subconscious would have said had it not been given limited choices as to what was happening then and described it without the leading.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There were a couple place that what appears to be very leading questions were asked.
I mention this as I'm well aware from leading Group OBE's that when a suggestion is made one can easily visualize a scene for it. In general most hyponotist and people working at the subconscious level try very hard to not ask or make 'leading' suggestions as it pollutes the data.
Was there previous information to make her ask these two leading questions? Was she steering you to a particular time period for a reason you were in agreement over?

I would have been very interested to hear what your subconscious would have said had it not been given limited choices as to what was happening then and described it without the leading.
Good observation. I noticed the same thing when I read it. I found it strange to confront the hypnotised regressed client just with a very small array of limited options (with seeminlgy pre-conceived notions).

I think one has to avoid any y/n-questions in favour of open questions (do you see this or that? ... --> what do you see? ...). Even more important it seems to me to avoid a 'given' set of multiple choice items.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A month ago or so I did an OBE with a group of 5 people, we went into the most recent past life PRE- EARTH of each person. One person had been a member of a race of bi-peds which were turning themselves into mechanical beings piece by piece. It started with replacing joints with bionic parts and adding nanites to the blood and then evolved into replacing arms and legs with superior mechanized bionics. They were still mostly flesh and blood but it was easy to see where their love on integrating mechanical parts into their bodies was going to take them. The section where you were a sentient machine very much reminded me of that red planet and it's underground civilization of beings who were turning themselves into sentient android/robots.

This session with the hypnotist seems rich with useful information for your further growth this lifetime. I suspect you are feeling very satisfied with it :)
Thank you, CrystalSong. This was done 2 years ago, and I was a little shocked to hear the therapist ask my Higher Self for confirmation that she herself would be OK in the interesting times to come, so I haven't gone back to see her. However, in typing out this transcript, I realised what a lovely, deep, resonating voice she had, and I am sure that helped with going deep. I am thinking of going back to see her some time!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Thanks for picking up on that. I noticed that too on hearing it back. And my spontaneous answer to her question was that I was a man! I still don't know if that life was of a shaman or just an isolated human being. It appears the plain where he lived had little in the way of vegetation, and was mainly rocks and water.

I agree that asking if I was part of an oracle was a leading question. The only information she had at that point was that I lived in a cave with other women. I think that pinpointing it to the Ionic period got me past any point of being led, as that information was quite specific.

I have had a second QHHT session (in January 2016) with a well-known Australian QHHT therapist, Sian Chua, which was conducted quite differently. Sian also made a general point to me that any QHHT therapist worth their salt will act to cut ties/cords etc binding their client with past issues. My first therapist did not attempt any of that. For all those reasons, I have not been back to the first one, for over 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)