Article Transcendent Alchemist Healers: Who Are They ? What Is Their Mission ? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
2CDB963C-9DF2-42C2-A86A-445F784C14C0.jpeg

Introduction
My Path

Few years ago, on 2007-2012, I was experiencing a deep transformational journey at a spiritual, personal and professional level. I was seen by many people as a deeply sensitive woman, vulnerable and emotionally broken. I was living in a challenging period and trying to figure out what was going on in my life at all levels, and why I was unable to go through this without feeling useless, used, betrayed, and most of it unrecognized for all the time and efforts I have been doing to be brilliant and good to all the people around me. I felt that I was crossing hell and being surrounded with negativity and negative people who were trying to always put me down and show me another person I deeply believed I was not.

In my deep inner being, I have always been the optimistic, the charismatic, taking leadership without any difficulty, I was able to stand up and talk out loud, I have been a researcher and an author and also gave many Academic International conferences including in Poland, France, Tunisia…
I was an editor and have worked so hard coordinating more than 10 scientific journals, published around 27 articles in international journals, on Francophonie, Political Discourse Analysis, Didactics, Arabic and French Language Studies.

I was struggling to find a place to fix myself in a job, a situation, a harmonious life. I have been giving so much of myself raising two kids and carrying on my Doctoral Degree Research from 2003 to 2006. I wrote my thesis in 2 years and spent a year before doing research on Discourse Analysis and Political Discourse Analysis. I also worked as a French Teacher but it was never long term contracts, I tried to fix myself as a French Teacher in High Schools here in France, but my personal life and family obligations were tearing me down all the time. I was dealing with violence, and putting all my energy in many things at the same time. I was completely drained...

On 2012, I was down, unable to carry on this life of mine. I was thinking of suicide and a lot of stuff as I wasn’t seeing anything good coming from my brilliant studies and research.

But the dormant healer in me was awakening : each morning I was feeling my right hand and arm buzzing with energy, I could barely close my fingers and thought I was becoming numb. Then it was in all my skin, itching and awakening me. I wasn’t aware of it. I never thought that I was a healer. Until the day I was hit so hard by my husband and then the Universe put on my path the people who helped me : they were of two kinds :
the people who helped me leave this life to save myself
the people who were already on a spiritual journey and healers
one of them gave me my Reconnection on September 2013.

What I want to say here, is that the healer path is one of the hardest because it is through empathy, failure, and self empowerment that we become aware of who we are. There is a transformational journey at a soul level. This is the path of the Alchemist Healer who transcends life beyond life.
I would have died that day I was hit and strangled by the father of my two kids, but I didn’t because there was a transformation that was occurring in my whole being, and a light was shown to me at the end of it…

My fruits and vegetables began showing me how alchemy works around me, without me doing anything. And one day, a notorious healer and spiritual teacher from Canada Yvan Poirier, told me during a UFO Diner that I was a Transcendent Alchemist : You heal without using consciously the universal energy. You are an Alchemist and now as you are aware of it, he said to me, just let go of the old techniques, you don’t even need to use your hands.”
I went through my journey trying to build my business, and this was a challenge too. It still is. I feel that we cannot stand up on our feet and for ourselves doing healing energy on people. It is only a service. As I heal anyone who sits besides me, I was never asking to get payed. The persons would look at me strangely if I did.

So I guess my journey was a bit complex. It wasn’t like : open and close during a session. It was : the energy carry on working on the people I touch. In different ways. The Reconnection Certificates I had on 2014, helped me enhance the business I created about 4 months before I attend Eric Pearls’ Seminar.

But the energy was becoming stronger and stronger with time. It is now as if there is a being in me, living in me, all the time, I am always in high vibrational state. I must say that I spend hard nights burning and vibrating at a high level because of this energy I hold in me. I feel grateful for this because my kids heal by being with me, it is miraculous, my fruits and vegetables are always kept in ambient temperature in my home, they never rotten. It is as if I was holding the secret of life beyond life in my whole being, and it made me think of the Philosophal Stone in Harry Potter Novels by J.K.Rowling, which is the stone of the Alchemists. If you look at this stone it is in the shape of a 4 shaped pyramid ( red in the first novel, and black in the last one). Many use pyramids to keep their fruits and vegetables from rotting. So I hold its energy in a very subtle way actually !
Alchemy is an ancestral knowledge that few humans who came from the stars hold at a soul level. It is a knowledge that has been used with humility and patience. It takes time to come in, to be noticed, to be acknowledged at its highest purpose, and to be used for the benefit of the awakening humans, to heal the earth, and the soul.

Who Are The Alchemist Healers?

They have crossed many timelines and space lines to come back here on Earth and bring their energy and frequency for the highest good of all !
Some communities such as the Masonic Community have integrated alchemists to bring back their knowledge into the group and use it for their personal interests. They are very famous and well known philosophers of the 18th Century, Atheists for most of them who did also a lot of research on this topic. You can find them on the Internet if you want to know more about their work. Some French authors such as Honoré de Balzac wrote about this topic in a novel called The Alchemist.

What I want to say is that they are people who hold an inner knowledge about life and death and so about life beyond the physical plane. They know how to transform matter with energy. This secret knowledge is wide and complex as it comes from many star systems. I saw myself in Lyra, during an out of body experience changing a blue liquid into energy, and another time, in Lyra but in another timeline creating alchemy using those Imprint Blocks, I drew few times ago… and lastly I drew two hieroglyphs from Lyra constellation who are holders of alchemy healing and knowledge too.

Alchemist healers are super sensitive people and deeply empathetic. They have a charisma and they know deep inside that even though some people may try to tear them down, they have the ability to just come back to life and to a higher frequency that before. Each time their frequency heightens with a secret fire. They are actually holders of fire, water and air at the same time and in a very subtle way. It may show up in their astrological signs.
One of the most clear sign of an alchemist is when the home where he lives becomes an energetic center where everything that is inside shifts including the organic things : such as the fruits, vegetables and even meat never rotten in ambient temperature. Alchemists are also fire barriers and never burn when they touch fire. I discovered on 2015 that I was a fire barrier when I saw that the area touched by the fire in my hand was white and hard instead of red. I felt no pain and it wasn’t swollen or red.

There are certainly many other ways to know if you are an alchemist healer or not. I am only relating to my own personal experience, and the knowledge that comes from within me while writing this paper.
An Alchemist Healer will notice that people around him or her are receiving energy from him or her, and the person who receives is unconscious of it. But one day, she or he will tell the Alchemist that she or he is seeing some strange filaments or particles of light, that her or his intuition has sharpened, the they feel energy in their hands, and bodies sometimes…

The Alchemist is a natural spontaneous activator who does not need tools to activate people energetically around him. It is done by itself because, it is part of what he /she is here to do. The Alchemist is directed by the Universal Energy, not the way around.
An alchemist is very often seen as a strange being with a charisma that often attracts friends and enemies ant the same time. He or she is shown the way to recognize both of them and learn how to deal with them, in all cases. Compassion and empathy are the best tools for an Alchemist to work at a soul level. An Alchemist brings a transformation in those who are close to him/her in a very quick way. Some people feel his / her energy and some don’t. Some others will understand it many years later.

So What Is The Mission of The Alchemist Healer

First of all missions is to be here as we are, just noticing and acknowledging each step we make during our spiritual journey. As Alchemists we cannot handle the way people are living in the future or in the past, because our journey is in the Alchemy we are experiencing on a daily basis. We are timeless and we hold all timelines in the present moment. Alchemy is about an eternal state of well being even in the hardest moments of our lives, as our energy is about transgressing the limits of time to bring in, a state of ease that is brought itself by the subtle work of the alchemy stored in the energy that we hold as Alchemists.

It is the power of the energy working in the present moment and that we notice and experience consciously. Some people will say to an Alchemist : « How can you be so peaceful while your bank account is at 0 ? ». « We live with what we already have ! » Is the answer of the Alchemist because the knowledge he or she holds gives the necessary tools to deal with life challenges. It’s like when you transform glass into crystal. A chemistry is always at work. And actually « Alchemy » is a word that finds its origins on the Arabic « Al-Kimya » which is related to « KYMYA » which means « Chemistry »…. So I just let you figure out what all this means at an energetic level.
Thus Alchemists are here to really bring in themselves and into their world and environment a new kind of chemistry, a healing wave that changes everything from the inside out. If your fruits hardens and become light, it is the way alchemy works to keep alive everything in you and around you. I learned this when I was seeing my fruits and vegetables becoming something else than those I have brought from the super market.
I understood that I was changing everything without doing it consciously. It flows by itself channeled in me, by an invisible field of consciousness that is truly present and alive.

The Alchemist healer is back during this shift to be the witness of his own unconscious and then conscious energetic activations. When he or she becomes fully conscious of it, the activation becomes stronger and so the energy of activation too.
The knowledge that is brought back is unlimited in time and space. It flows in the energy itself and is given back to the Alchemist Healer progressively at a soul level. Each Alchemist Healer who is activated by a Master Alchemist become an activator with time for those who are around him or her.

CONCLUSION

It is in fine, the path of the Alchemist to show how the material world is so futile and blinding at a soul level. Eternity is in everything we touch because we are eternal souls who came from the stars to bring this healing light, back onto the earth and to acknowledge the way healing energy works : at a spiritual level for our spiritual growth first. While doing the activation on 8 people who came to me, I have been working in communion with nature. Most of the work I have been doing, have been done while I was only connecting telepathically to the elements : the trees, the plants, the cut trees, the dormant roots of the trees, the rain, the wind and the fire of the energy I hold, which is crystalline energy.
People have experienced amazing things during and after their activation. I was guided to do this from 1/20/2020 to 1/26/20 with an extend to January 28. This activation was meant to bring back few Alchemists Healers to who they are and to help them remember the knowledge they hold from many lifetimes. It is all coming back now and at work...
Alchemy is very present in nature one can see it in a cut trunk like this one
CAC6C5CB-1541-40B7-BF49-9E60B7AE4F79.jpeg

Who knows what would happen to each one and the blessings that would come from this inner work. Because inner guidance is in each one of them. I do believe in it very strongly.

2CDB963C-9DF2-42C2-A86A-445F784C14C0.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think one of the indications is that people just feel better around us.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
What a journey and what perseverence. I feel my core is so fluid that it travels in and out of others but to survive i have had to become contained. All the research i have done has been on my own which before i become aware of directing the Energy felt lonely. when you see how People treat eachother on a Daily basis and Can decode every single slight and hurt the sorrow is overwhealming. There are people i love who are aware in ways i often doubt i Am that believe in a completely different approach than mine. That is how i started understanding and with age accepting We are all here for different reasons with different balanced/unbalanced energies. Im a performer so i do connect with People but i am weight Down by the hieriarchy of our times where i am somehow supposed to brand myself something better or more beautiful - i don't believe in competition except from in friendly play. So i Think Im held back / Holding myself back from full expression as i don't want to overshine or dominate a situation. Yet i do and i have. That's the confession. We get the oppertunities to fight and adjust accordingly - like a Call.
I been feeling the Call since a child - like a breath of history and known things years before they manifested in society. How to make the most of that on behalf of something greater than myself and immediate family - i am beginning to connect with. I Saw a vibrational organic grid like a spidersweb with droplets caught here and there in the covers of the elongated squares - sometime the strings break and a New shape is formed. The string is spun much like yarn which means it holds liquid which if you imagine it in a spotlight you Will see the little fuzz from the fibers.
This vision i translated for my Masters in Music into a string of pearls Where each droplet is a Pearl. Each Pearl is a memory. I then offered 8 of my memory pearls into a collective group for musical and physical improvisation - in this Way my personal / Individual memories dissolved into collective memory through the moment/now.
Much like you when We acces "the now" We Can play with our past history and bring it into this moment which is what free us to create and co create the future We want.
It is complicated but Also simple which is why i often feel misunderstood or still Can not connect more broadly -to the extent that lift us Many together - because it is as if the time We are still caught in - seperates instead of integrates, and so i struggle with being percieved as an interlectual to my artist piers who use Music for their bodies and to the academia community i am not "smart" enough cause i insist on makeing my own rules( which are not mine but passing through me).
I was inspired to be honest and tell my struggle - because i see you and your bravery. I Think i have been hiding in plain Sight afraid that what i experience and the expression of it Will be identified as me and somehow comodofied with my image - and by that making it smaller than the actual purpose of being genuine and kind.
I Think it is Odd feeling being driven and fearless ready for battle Knowing what the World needs - then being pacified by the fact that i myself have so much to learn.
Sometime it troubles me to - with this forum - that People come here feeling selected and sometimes my intuition sense an arrogance - Maybe It's something i recognize because of being percieved just like that in hostile chauvinist environments in my country.
I have felt most joy when being actually surrounded by People to whom on surface level We appeared different culturally and apperance wise - However there has been an openess and willingness in Knowing the struggle is Real and this life is fleeting.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I would Love to hear some of your music Tania. Sounds intriguing. <3

Reactions: Tania

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I knew it as soon as I saw you made this post, Henda! :) As soon as I saw the image on this post, before I read any text, it all became clear. You are one of those who don't really belong on earth but are here to help with the growing pains. You picked a tough gig, I must admit.

When you posted that video (in December?) and I could feel your energy coming through really strong I knew there was something up with you, that you were some kind of healer waiting for the right time to come forward. Other people will come forward at the right time. I feel that things are speeding up, plans are coming to fruition, good things will happen. That does not mean everything that happens will be good, for the people that are ready for the good change, they will be fine. For the people who are in denial, things will be much tougher for them. But everyone has the opportunity to go at their own pace.

I do believe that the many drawings you shared with us Henda, are messages for our subconscious, or HS, to initiate a plan of some sort, or just to help us in some way. I'm not sure what you feel about your drawings on a conscious level.

Thank you for sharing about your life.

Some things remain hidden from me until it seems the timing is right. Then all becomes clear.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Henda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Alchemists are also fire barriers and never burn when they touch fire.
That's odd you should mention that. I have a great interest in fire, it has never scared me at all. We would have bonfires all the time when I was a kid and I loved it, but I also respected it. And I also did a firewalk in Hawaii and never got burned. (This means I walked barefoot on hot coals in a 20 foot long trench.) That was about 1989. I thought walking on coals was a trick, like the ash protected my feet like insulation. Yet I would cook burgers on a grill all the time with that exact same amount of ash layer!

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Henda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
We are still caught in - seperates instead of integrates, and so i struggle with being percieved as an interlectual to my artist piers who use Music for their bodies and to the academia community i am not "smart" enough cause i insist on makeing my own rules( which are not mine but passing through me).
I know exactly where you are coming from here. I felt that way where I used to work and my "friends" I play hockey with. I've always felt very alone in this world.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I knew it as soon as I saw you made this post, Henda! :) As soon as I saw the image on this post, before I read any text, it all became clear. You are one of those who don't really belong on earth but are here to help with the growing pains. You picked a tough gig, I must admit.

When you posted that video (in December?) and I could feel your energy coming through really strong I knew there was something up with you, that you were some kind of healer waiting for the right time to come forward. Other people will come forward at the right time. I feel that things are speeding up, plans are coming to fruition, good things will happen. That does not mean everything that happens will be good, for the people that are ready for the good change, they will be fine. For the people who are in denial, things will be much tougher for them. But everyone has the opportunity to go at their own pace.

I do believe that the many drawings you shared with us Henda, are messages for our subconscious, or HS, to initiate a plan of some sort, or just to help us in some way. I'm not sure what you feel about your drawings on a conscious level.

Thank you for sharing about your life.

Some things remain hidden from me until it seems the timing is right. Then all becomes clear.
Thanks for your amazing message ! I guess to come here and experience hard things is in itself unbearable !
During some of my astral travels, I go to places where my life seems lighter and more beautiful than here.
But I have gained a lot of wisdom from what I have been through ! There is still a lot of work and I hope that I will soon see the new path I am walking in now. I was just conscious of myself and had confirmation from a Yvan Poirier on 2015, but I could not see it as clearly as I see it now, though I was witnessing some miracles around me with people who have healed only by sitting nearby. It was like a discovery of myself. During the QHHT I had last May in Florida I learned so much about myself.
I just draw another Wave Tree and will post it here.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I know exactly where you are coming from here. I felt that way where I used to work and my "friends" I play hockey with. I've always felt very alone in this world.
I guess it feels more alone when you seek togetherness and merger - which is what Music is to me. I know you post a lot of Music here - i have noticed :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Knowing the struggle is Real and this life is fleeting.
"Knowing the struggle is Real, and this life is fleeting"
And all the while revolving and meeting
The Self in a dance with a beating
Heart.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Well and again i learned a,few nee things, i am compared to a computer at work and halfway made insane by the increasing chaotic energies at home but don t let the 2 alone, and undependant what the boomerang comes always back and the track is like it should

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)