Article Transcendence : Meeting A Crew from The Pleiades March 25, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
B24A288B-CED6-402D-9027-9B984AB5AFB3.jpeg

Preparing For Astral Projection

It was in between 6-9 am. I woke up early for my self healing and karma clearing sessions. They’re two different sessions I do sometimes in early morning and some other times at night before going to sleep.

In general, after these two sessions, I have a higher frequency that allows me to navigate in higher dimensions meeting some beings from there can often happen as well.

That morning, the experience was intense as a fire activated in my energy centers. This has been happening to me for more than a year now… At first it was hard to handle, then I felt more relief as my body started adjusting to it.

And I just left my physical body and fell down on my bed.

I was floating in deep space seeing light waves in screens just passing through my third eye. When I travel I see everything from there. It opens in a rectangular screen and allows me to fly in the space that is opening to my vision.

In Between Dimensions Meeting Pleiadian Beings

I was in between dimensions and worlds. This time the energy took me in another place. As I was floating around waves, I could see how the energy was flowing. I could jump from a wave to another seeing a wide ocean, stunning high trees were standing in that space as if a new world was creating itself from its old version. Some ideas floating around with humming sounds, thoughts of a parallel dimension where some strange things are happening in our lives.

I heard this word « Transcendence ! » and it was ringing in my ears, then in all my head, and it was painful a time. I felt like it was what we as healers have to accomplish during this current shift in consciousness. We are dealing with a very challenging multifaceted earth with at least 3 different dimensions.

The message was intense and powerful and the tonality of the sounds the beings were emitting was compassionate filled with love, as they showed up to say that they were present. I floated in the waves… all was so beautiful and light. I felt deliverance from all the events that were occurring on earth, dealing with epidemic and disease, with the anxiety of the whole planet, deeply rooted in our hearts, from where we send healing….

When suddenly a bunch of extraterrestrial humanoid faces passed in front of me. One after the other, they were floating beside me, as if introducing themselves to me and smiling with beautiful eyes.

I have already seen these beings with their bright eyes in New Atlantis, their gentle touch and smile is unforgettable. I felt their energy and higher frequency deep in my soul, they were showing up to say hello. « Are you here with me? With us ?» I asked as it was unbelievable and totally unexpected.
The faces floated in front of my vision for a while in a dark space with an ocean of waves. They were turning around me in a comforting attitude. There was no sound again and no chattering, only energy and a bunch of light workers from the Pleiades cluster, who came from deep space "New Atlantis", a parallel world to that place as I have many times traveled to before. I knew telepathically that they were here watching over us and over the New Earth in her journey into releasing the old densities that no more serve our highest good: « We sent you with your gifts to bring in the light onto this world! » I heard.

Before falling on my bed and during my healing session, I was hearing voices in my head and they were repeating the same word I heard during my astral projection « Transcendence ».

The Message From The Pleiadian Council

So here is the message as it came in a first part, few minutes before my astral projection, and the second part after. I understood when I was back from my astral travel, that it was from a Pleiadian Council who were the beings I met, as they are watching us from where they are, witnessing and knowing what we are currently going through. Those were the beings who showed up in the place I was floating in.

« Transcendence!

Transcendence is a wind blowing on the old densities of Gaia

A fire burning old bridges to lower frequencies in the human reign

We told you… More than the fifth density, destruction of the lower frequencies…

If you want to carry on living in the old paradigm, then you will not allow yourselves to fly higher and reach Transcendance.

Transcendance is the power of the heart to open to a higher quality and quantity of light

You came here to love

Light workers, old souls, you have been waiting for this shift for so long.

For so long you have been craving for a new world that matches your energy and higher vibration, a new light and a new earth. You have been believing in this to happen, you still believe it is happening.

Your shelter is the light you have been gifted with, to channel and bring healing onto your world, creating massively in oneness the new earth, a new era, you are safe and you can do more than you would imagine.

You are still experiencing those challenges, but as hard as teaching... you knew. Don’t loose faith and trust your inner guidance. Help each other, stand up for each other, take a risk, walk on the new earth that is already in your vessels.

Don’t back down

Our message for you is here : we want you to transcend the old paradigm and uplift your frequency of light, so that you become able to remember who you are, what you came here to do, what is coming next.

You have the key to transcendence

You need to create the tools to reach this divine purpose

Are you ready to transcend the old world that is crumbling down before you?

Are you ready to put down the boundaries you have created and your limited beliefs?

Are you ready to open up to what you have been given : a divine light that is truly healing, if only you would see it?

Are you ready to transcend and believe in your ability to change this world?

You can manifest Transcendence anywhere from the place you are. Your energy is universal, it can reach out spaces beyond your center of gravity.

See yourselves levitating and moving in the light you channel naturally.

It was a time to reach out your true selves, to ignite the divine souls you are !

This is done

Now is the time to make a change, to activate your true potentials, as you have been activated by the light on purpose.

Love is a frequency of Light for those who have entered the New Earth

Love is a frequency of Light !

A frequency of Light that combines many other tiny waves of the human DNA and light body

The New Humans are those who have integrated this state of being, they know it as part of who they are, and what they feel in their entire body.

They know how to love in the stream of the light, in the divine vessel they choose to be when they came in

Transcendence is the stage of allowing love to be the frequency of light each one vibrates in, with time, each one emanates out of all the chaos and confusion…

Transcendance is the frequency of wisdom that is only taught by self in the healing process, as self have walked alone to reach it, to open up to the mysteries of All That Is with peace and resilience.

Wisdom and love are one in two frequencies of a higher realm of light that allows the human body to bring in the needed energy to create / co-create oneness, connectedness; to breathe in the freedom of the soul and out the light of eternity.

Transcending the old densities is a process of awakening to love frequency mixed to wisdom, all united in one,

for the new humans have to come, for those who are already there have to awaken.

Transcending the limitations and boundaries of self is essential to open the doors of infinity.

Transcendence is the extension of the universe in infinity, and so is each human’s soul

Transcendence is remembrance to manifest your greatness ! To shine your light ! »

More To Understand

The message was clear about the situation that many healers and light workers including all ascending souls, have been through because of the existence of 3 densities at the same time on earth. The feeling of being out of the world they have incarnated in. There is a feeling of separation and of being lost in a reality that no more suits their vibration.

Those who experienced the shift since 2011 know what I am talking about. It was a turning point in their lives in terms of awakening and connecting to higher consciousness, and at the same time, a time of loosing all connections with the old way of being and behaving, which created a feeling of loneliness, restlessness and a need to quest for a new world.

But without all these challenges nothing would have truly been done and achieved at the same time. They were seeing how they came here with many gifts deeply hidden in their DNA, discovering finally that they were actors in creating the new earth.

This message reminds all old souls, light workers that they came to create the new earth and that they have to carry on doing this to uplift and upgrade themselves. By healing themselves, they also heal and upgrade the planet.

The challenges we have been through are part of what we have been given as tools to become creators not rulers.

It is more subtle to create than to rule. Creativity is a way to nurture ourselves and the world we live in, ruling is like being only supervisors of an unchanged order.

Creativity is the key to a better governance in human configuration and reality. Transcendance is all about this process we are all involved in. So this was a call to be more respectful to what the New Earth is bringing into our humanity to learn and teach around us others how to heal and make a touchable real progress as 5 dimensional beings.

Wave Tree of Water Land : New Atlantis (2017)

B24A288B-CED6-402D-9027-9B984AB5AFB3.jpeg

Henda Zaghouani All Rights Reserved Worldwide 2020

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I was floating around waves, I could see how the energy was flowing. I could jump from a wave to another seeing a wide ocean, stunning high trees were standing in that space as if a new world was creating itself from its old version. Some ideas floating around with humming sounds, thoughts of a parallel dimension where some strange things are happening in our lives.
Such a lovely description - felt like I was there.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I can't see your photo at the bottom Henda. I haven't shared it on transients on FB for this reason as I only share articles with photos now.
Thanks for reminding me ! I just posted it but did not download it when I removed the article from the thread to an article

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Such a lovely description - felt like I was there.
It is very interesting to see how the energies are seen during an astral projection. They are a mix of waves and thoughts that are in the field. One can feel them and or see them. Just like the other version (non material) of the material world.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Henda for sharing, a great message. :)
I Feel there is more than we could understand now. May be more later with time. I will post some information I saw as visions of what is happening now. They are at least two from two different astral travels.
Thank you for taking the time to read my contribution

Reactions: Bill and Kristiina

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank you Henda.

How do we identify boundaries or limits we have created, so we can remove them? What would be some examples of boundaries we have created?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Henda.

How do we identify boundaries or limits we have created, so we can remove them? What would be some examples of boundaries we have created?
It's very easy to do, though it sounds, for many, difficult.
Each time we react to something, we have to see and acknowledge our reactions, because they are a sign of what we have to heal, if the reaction is negative, or to embrace and open more to it when it is positive. Our reactions are guided by psychological issues, past lives to heal, cultural backgrounds to remove from our current lives... etc.

Each time we have a thought about something, someone or anything that really feels like we are uncomfortable with it, it is because there is something to heal inside of us.

Most of the time, humans skip the healing process and stay in the old energies because they are safer for them, even though that may be, with time, what was is leading them to be more and more restless and closed.

The fact is that this kind of behavior is a sign of something that is very accurate in humans mind, and is dictated by their ego.

The challenge of each soul in human vessel, is to transcend the ego, to work with the light as we are receiving more and more light with the current shift, it is necessary to transcend all the boundaries by being more conscious of our reaction/actions and noticing from where they come, and why we are acting/reacting this way.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and therium
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It is very interesting to see how the energies are seen during an astral projection. They are a mix of waves and thoughts that are in the field. One can feel them and or see them. Just like the other version (non material) of the material world.
Everything is different and not material at all actually. When we begin the astral projection it is very common to experience these feelings and also when we are in deep space or on other planets. Some of the travels are more material, especially when we are in parallel lives including parallel worlds in other planets. Sometimes it is completely energetic and sometimes there is a material world... But when it is completely energetic, it is truly TRUE and beautiful ... there is innocence and love

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ah, part of ascension is transcending the reactions of the ego trying to protect itself, that makes sense. So instead of REacting from the ego we must ACT with conscious awareness of our hurts, and deal with said hurts, or scars. As I understand it, the ego must be managed carefully and should not take control.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Ah, part of ascension is transcending the reactions of the ego trying to protect itself, that makes sense. So instead of REacting from the ego we must ACT with conscious awareness of our hurts, and deal with said hurts, or scars. As I understand it, the ego must be managed carefully and should not take control.
Yes. Ego is part of who we are as humans and we have to keep it in balance and harmony. So it is important that it doesn't take power on us.

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)