Tourmalinated Quartz (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
image.jpeg
As promised earlier today, I picked one of my favorite crystals. Not only does it have some potent psychic protection, it also aids in astral travel. Oh, and if you are looking for a lucky crystal, this one is the absolute best one you can get.

Ok now to the informative parts which I pulled from Judy Hall's Crystal Bible vol 1.

"[It] brings together properties of Quartz and tourmaline. Is an effective grounding stone. It strengthens the body's energy field against external invasion and deflects detrimental environmental influences. It dissolves crystallized patterns and releases tensions at any level. This stone harmonizes disparate and opposite elements and polarities, and turns negative thoughts and energies into positive ones. Psychologically, it helps to integrate and heal the shadow energies alleviating self-sabotage. It is an effective problem solver.

Healing: Harmonizes the meridians, the subtle bodies, and the chakras [all of them, higher included]

Position: Place as appropriate.

A few sites that I frequently use for crystal information which you may want to check out is:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/tourmilated-quartz.html

and

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Tourmalated_Quartz__Tourmalinated_Quartz__Articles_28.html

the photo posted is mine.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got right up and put on my pendant necklace and felt a warmth immediately.
I think of this as an elegant crystal - not sure why, but it feels elevated in some way.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Anaeika and Kristy
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I got right up and put on my pendant necklace and felt a warmth immediately.
I think of this as an elegant crystal - not sure why, but it feels elevated in some way.
Thanks for the info.
That's so awesome. Most people have never heard of this one before and that is why I picked it first. I will share some New crystals I got last weekend, I took the pics, but not tonight as my hand is tired from typing (on my phone) lol

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
image.jpeg
View attachment 261

Is this one of those Kristy? I still have a lot to learn about my crystal collection :)

(Photo is mine)
@Salli the tourmaline would be more like strips even in the raw stage like the image I just found. But not saying it isn't either and that is just how it came off from a bigger piece. Maybe you can take a few more photos of it for me. I'm wondering if you have raw moonstone. Does the white have an irridecent look to it? Hard to tell from angle i see it at. I will look through the my books too and see if I find your crystal. Either way it is s beautiful piece.

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for your help @Kristy :) This is the other side of the crystal. It doesn't have any iridescent colours in it like a moonstone - more like clear quartz in big clusters. And there are just a couple of photos of it from other angles.

crystal2.jpg
crystal3.jpg
crystal4.jpg

Reactions: Anaeika and Kristy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)