Totems (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I recently discovered what totems are. Or at least never paid much attention to them. However, I've noticed that all my life I've always seen a Blue Jay in my backyard. From time to time, there it would be. Then, it would disappear (fly away) as if it were never there to begin with. I felt like it was connected to me. As it always felt magical when I would see it. Thus, I looked up animal totems.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/blue-jay-animal-symbolism.html

...Overall, its description was pretty accurate of me. :eek: :confused: :cool:

Last edited:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I'm always amazed when i take note of a specific animal that has arisen in my life. Every time, it's spiritual meaning has a perfect place at any given point.

My "favorite" animal throughout a good portion of my life was giraffe. Only a couple months ago did i look it up, as it occurred to me it must be in my life for a reason. http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/giraffe-symbolism.html

What an amazing thing it is to see how intentional all aspects of our life are. :)

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I love the idea of totems and how accurate their meanings can be when an animal is featuring prominently in our lives!
My main totem has always been a white wolf & it is one of the ways I recognise significant "things" in my life (if wolves show up I definitely pay attention!), but there have been many others show up at different times too & they are always incredibly accurate. Recently that has picked up quite a lot and I have been fascinated by them :)
Most recently has been Crow, but before that was Bear & Eagle working together.
Perhaps I will write a list of animals & some of their meanings when I have time & keep it pinned in a sticky post for this thread so that people can search for it? :)

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
My Owl's Attunement with Dean Kingett, July 30, 2016

I saw the Owl coming, she stood in front of me waiting. Then as I begun noticing the energy she begun turning around me, around my head and in front on me sending much energy through me with her wings. It was very beautiful to see how the energy was rushing from the wings toward me, it was white and yellow. I saw perfectly a snow owl, with brown/red eyes. As she came I knew at first sight it was a female owl. The energy was then directed to my back through my heart and at the same time felt tingling in my third eye and crown chakra.

The Owl took me in a cave where was a white statue of a woman, It was the Greek Goddess Athena and the owl was standing on her left hand. The cave was dark but a white pure light came from the statue and the Totem, I felt projected outside the cave and found myself in a forest near a lake where I entered to cleanse my energetic bodies. I felt like a white translucide bubble surrounding me, while swimming I felt a fresh energy in my body, filling me with a very soft vibration. When I was back in my physical body, I felt warmth and ready to sleep.

artfichier_779041_4401170_201412243900833.jpeg 250px-Bubo_scandiacus_-Dierenpark_Amersfoort,_Netherlands_-female-8a.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)