Article Total Solar Eclipse in Cancer on its way (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

total-solar-eclipse-july-2019.jpg

We are a week away from the Total solar eclipse in Cancer and already it is being felt by many.

Total eclipses for individuals have an effect within two weeks of the exact date – 2nd or 3rd July, depending where you are in the world.

It will be strong for those who have 10 degrees Cancer or Capricorn prominent in their birth charts such as Sun, moon , Ascending sign, MC, IC or Desc.( 7 to 13 degrees are close enough).

This is proving to be so in my own family where these signs and the degree is highly dominant, including my own.
Ascending sign eclipses can be just as personal as sunsign eclipses.

This one is also going to be extra strong for world leaders and world affairs with some sort of world crisis eminent, as without exception at least one prominent world leader has a major event to deal with at the time of an eclipse which can either topple them off their pedestals or launch them to greater heights although the former is more likely.

I know of two world leaders at present that are walking a fine line .

This series of eclipses which will last until June 2020 and began mid July 2018 , happening every 6 months, is reaching a peak now with this rare total solar eclipse in Cancer which is the sign of the people – the public, families too.

These have been about authority and the old patriarchal laws and rules of society, versus peoples natural and normal security needs , families, mothers , children and all that benefits the same in our society.
The eclipses are helping to break down barriers in Governments and society that will put a stop to the blame, punish and control aspects of our societies that cause so much oppression and misery to so many people.

They will help shift society from one that controls to one that actually nurtures others and helps them to grow and flourish with less judgement and more actual caring.

They will help individuals to get rid of the “not ok parent” and find a more healthier self authority or inner parent.

For many they will change our family dynamic and the balance of power there , also how we nurture self and others.

Of course there is more, but they are the basics as I see it.
Saturn in his own sign of Capricorn is definitely a part of this.
Saturn moving into Aquarius from March next year will be a part of a changeover period to a brand new system of Gov for many countries.

We are today in the last quarter moon phase which is a time for readjustment or review arising from the last full moon period which some of us could call a crisis in consciousness.

This phase is the time to reap the rewards of, or/and close a project/plan. This is not typically a favorable time for launching something new, as our "audience" may be critical or uninterested.

The moon is in the very direct and assertive, impatient sign of Aries for two more days which is for many an active time, but due to the energy being generated by the closing off of light of the total eclipse coming, it can be a frustrating time if we can’t do the things we are wanting to get done. And the unexpected is going to crop up at any time if it hasn’t already.

Finding ways of keeping the mind positive and active at least is important,(without anxiety), so there is not too much build up on inner levels.

Today the moon is conjunct to Chiron which should help matters, and keep us active in caring and positive ways.

Although some of us will feel as if we are operating in the dark.

Tomorrow Mercury will move into Leo . S/he will station before Rx on the 7th July just after the eclipse and then mid July will slip back into Cancer until the end of the month when s/he goes direct again and then remains in Leo until 29th August.

The Rx just after the total eclipse will add a bit more excitement to the eclipse season as this means there could be lack of communication happening during July for quite a bit of the time. Why, we are still to find out, but it could be due to weather events with extremes of heat and cold in various parts of the world, power blackouts included.

In the meantime Mercury in Leo from today will mean Leos want to put their thinking caps on and become more talkative, also do a bit more multitasking and networking.
Leos quite enjoy Mercury’s presence in their lives as a rule, but it could cause a few hiccups as well during July as there could be holdups with needed information until the end of the month.

Mercury in Leo will add to the eclipse chances of hearing news of a few celebrities in the weeks ahead that are a bit out of the ordinary. ( Including well known Parliamentarians)

Virgos and Geminis will no doubt be in their element with the Leo factor in their lives as this gives them a chance to shine a bit more than usual too and brings out more of their social side…

Tomorrow the Venus quincunx to Pluto in Capricorn from Gemini, will be quite intense for some of the feelings being generated and the information handed out with this move of Mercury to Leo.
There’s a lot of emotional depth with this that is quite intriguing, so some secrets may come out that the public finds informative, and which connect a few dots, as Pluto does rule the masses.

Taureans and Librans , Geminis and Capricorn, Scorpios too will be affected and may find it hard to equate one aspect of their lives with another due to this aspect.

But this is the time to buckle the seatbelts as major events will begin to happen any time now Globally, and personally too, and some have already begin.

Expect the unexpected and try not to plan any major travel near the eclipse dates in July as they are highly disruptive for travel.

This is 1st July to the 6th or so, as there is a Perigee moon on the 5th which will increase the chances of extreme weather or EQs.
And then later from 14th to around the 18th .

Take care of your health and safety if you have planets or points on or near 10 degrees Cancer or Capricorn.

And be prepared for some breakthroughs of the positive kind as well, as solar eclipses are new beginnings with an unexpected twist, so if there have been stuck places these will come unstuck fast and that can be a very good thing even if we are left wondering what on earth just happened.

Enjoy the ride people.

Attachments

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am Capricorn sun with Cancer ascendant and this is very very strong for me. Thanks for the information Janne.

• Considerate
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Laron
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I am Capricorn sun with Cancer ascendant and this is very very strong for me. Thanks for the information Janne.
My daughter is the same Pod. She has had a mix so far of Eclipse events but she is about to publish a book on healing and that will be ready on or near the eclipse finally.
I have the signs ascending as I may have mentioned in my posts and so far so good...

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
My daughter is the same Pod. She has had a mix so far of Eclipse events but she is about to publish a book on healing and that will be ready on or near the eclipse finally.
I have the signs ascending as I may have mentioned in my posts and so far so good...
I have always found this time of year to be very powerful for me, regardless of eclipses. So far I am riding very high waves of energy and very deep troughs too. But it is OK.

• Cool Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I have always found this time of year to be very powerful for me, regardless of eclipses. So far I am riding very high waves of energy and very deep troughs too. But it is OK.
The reason it is a very powerful time each year - along with end of Dec and January, is due to the new and full moons happening in and opposite to your sign as the Sun and moon are the most powerful bodies in a birth chart and these are activated by the lunations at those times Pod.

I am experiencing similar due to my ascending sign axis being the same so yes, some highs and lows and at least one major breakthrough so far.
This year it is more powerful for people like us as Saturn one of our ruling planets is in his own sign of Capricorn. My Saturn was in Cancer at birth so that is also being activated just now... ( Astrology is wheels within wheels).

• Divine
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
( Astrology is wheels within wheels).
Keep running over my toes!

Thanks for that Janne. Yes, the winter solstice was a strong time for me too. I spent Christmas last year alone....God that was hard but it shifted the last vestiges of emotional victim hood for me and strengthened my break from 3D society for good.

I am expecting something good for next week anyways.

I feel like we are holding hands through this!

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Pod, I have spent a few Christmases alone too, and birthdays AND mothers days, and in a way its sad, but solitude had come to be valued too, and the kindness of strangers if company is needed. As a Pisces I understand this well. I also have learnt to nurture self throughout this.
I also trust that those in other realms are close always. Well more like I know they are as I have proof of it.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I don't know what's going on but this morning about 2:30am I had a lot of anxiety... or some type of change energy that bequiled me... or was trying to hold me back. My heart was beating hard and fast for no apparent reason so I got up and took a walk in the dark about 3:30am (only 30 minutes before my normal wakeup time). Then in response, I found a post here someone posted about a video called "Fly to Paradise" which cleared that right up and opened something up in me, a chakra perhaps.

It's the 2nd video here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/virtual-choir-thousands-of-voices-raised-as-one.7040/#post-49100

Thanks Linda !

Now my GA (guardian angel) is very happy and just says "Hold on, it's not over, but it's happening! Just enjoy the ride! It will all be fine."

Now it's raining hard, I'm at work and my GA says "All the negative energy is being washed away, bringing in the new earth." Then in a booming voice she says "Be not scared for this was meant to be, it cannot be stopped." (!!)

She gets all serious and dramatic sometimes, I think to punctuate important points.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know what's going on but this morning about 2:30am I had a lot of anxiety... or some type of change energy that bequiled me... or was trying to hold me back. My heart was beating hard and fast for no apparent reason so I got up and took a walk in the dark about 3:30am (only 30 minutes before my normal wakeup time). Then in response, I found a post here someone posted about a video called "Fly to Paradise" which cleared that right up and opened something up in me, a chakra perhaps.

It's the 2nd video here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/virtual-choir-thousands-of-voices-raised-as-one.7040/#post-49100
Oof! Those videos entranced me! And had me sweating, crying and recalling all kinds of emotional events; it was amazing<3 Also, some of the physical stuff going on has lessened.

I don't know what they put into that mix of voices but oh boy:-D I don't think I've ever reacted that way to music. Thanks so much for reposting this therium and for introducing us to it @Linda<3<3<3

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Survived!!!!!
So pleased to hear that Pod! I had a wonderful day on the actual day but all around I am seeing weather effects and volcanos erupting plus other major events.

And I had a fuse blow in the house and relations having emergency evacuations from schools and buildings. But they are not Cancerians although my grandson has the moon and Asc and he had a nasty accident and fell off his bike.
There has been a lot of flooding near me as Cancer rules rain and fresh water.

Most Cancerians friends have had a good day. One or two have had bad illness but it would be of the cleansing nature.

Venus into your sign today will be helpful also... Bear in mind though that we have another eclipse in your opposite sign on the 16th so you will be feeling eclipse energy along with the rest of us throughout July.
The Perigee and Apogee moons will exacerbate the effect on a Global scale.
Perigee is almost upon us and has the effect of an extreme full moon ...

Any total eclipse has a very long term effect especially on world leaders

Last edited:
  • Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The effect on me has been a mixed bag; some messiness that resulted in my learning a lot of things I was happy to learn and a chance to meet a new person who, though surprised by events, was happy to make the best of the messy situation with me:cool: Generally the day itself was pleasant.

Also some clearing of things I am happy to finish with. Overall, it feels a lot like things are heading around a new corner. I'm not entirely sure what lies around that corner yet though I feel I may have some accurate glimpses now.

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Linda and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Those videos entranced me! And had me sweating, crying and recalling all kinds of emotional events; it was amazing
I know! Nothing has affected me so positively each time I think about except that video or recalling my NDE! Honestly, the director, Eric Whitacre looks like a Pleiadian. The energy I sense from him is great.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)