Total Lunar Eclipse Today (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
janne submitted a new article
Happy Total Lunar Eclipse people ! Especially Leos and Aquarians born early in their signs, and to the rest of you who have felt the strong energies its been sending out.

This is a big turning point in our lives being triggered by this major eclipse, and effecting us where Leo and Aquarius fall in our birth charts.

This is where we get to face and deal with what we have been hiding from, as new light is flooding into the more obscure areas that we have not been ready to deal with, both within self and also in the outer world.

This is when all is being revealed that we have not been able to see, so with this moon comes courage and drive and new hope and determination.

This is an inspiring time for all of us as we begin to shine more in our own inner light so we should grab...
Continue reading the article in full.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This eclipse totally knocked me out. I went very, very deep into my Earth energies, deep into my unconscious. I could barely move and my body ached with the slow vibration. I was there for about 8 hours.

My eighth house in in Aquarius

House VIII is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

Curious to see what the next few days brings.

Reactions: Janne and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh and my third house in also in Aquarius. Bloody hell.

Reactions: Lila
O

omcasey_deleted

And we're in the Lionsgate....... (always a fascinating time, as 'the plan' gears in and gears up for the coming year.

Reactions: Janne and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Oh and my third house in also in Aquarius. Bloody hell.
Dont panic Pod! I have run the gamut on emotions and events in the last few weeks since this eclipse period began ( some people close to my family almost died as well). I broke a tooth which I have put off getting fixed til the coming week.

I know there are breakthroughs with this one even if we dont recognise them right away. Today I feel like you felt on the day but the days before I felt motivated and positive, found myself making plans and looking forward to the future again.

All my highly sensitive people were feeling extreme emotions, some barely able to handle the energies. One Aquarian in particular had a headache and took to her bed as she always feels energies around her,whatever they are more than most and it makes her physically ill.

I am like that a lot too sometimes but yesterday on the eclipse I felt ok. Today I am heavy and tired from the energy.

But the whole thing is that the light closes off and then releases, taking us past previous blocks. It will take a while to assimilate what this means.

I was able to see more clearly what I need for my future and who I need around me or NOT which is more relevant for this eclipse. And it has worked on some very deep levels. The carthartic , revealing and healing dreams in vivid detail began well before the eclipse and last night there was another.
(Triggered my me trying to watch the new series 6 of "Orange is the New Black" last night. Every character in that series was in my dream and the scary bit is they were each an archetype of myself. So I was a bit stunned on awaking this morning!

Last edited:
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
And we're in the Lionsgate....... (always a fascinating time, as 'the plan' gears in and gears up for the coming year.
The word Selenelion is made up of Selene, meaning the moon and Helion meaning the sun. Sometimes the word Selenehelion is used... I only just found that out.
Its when the Sun shines light on the eclipse as they are exactly opposite before the moon drops below the horizon.. I thought you may be interested.
And how timely regarding the Lionsgate portal.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
For me it brought an not so stable sleep but hoe sensible i am really
Many people couldn't sleep Alain, (very common near full moons anyway), including myself, although I did get to sleep in the end but that meant I was not up quite early enough to actually see the eclipse as by the time I got to a viewing place there was cloud on the western horizon.(This is in NZ where we saw the sunrise and eclipsed moon set at the same time.)

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I love the way you reply to everyone Janne with such courtesy and depth. Thank you!
I am still learning to navigate this Forum Pod, and in the past had missed posts because I didnt understand the system. If I miss posts its due to my own ignorance and lack of understanding of the technology of it all.
I try to be courteous but I do have a very direct way of communicating also that some find challenging as I try to be upfront and honest. Too old to be otherwise. I appreciate your words. Thank YOU !

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Totally agree with that one Melt.
It IS nice to be appreciated and I love what I do as its natural for me. Astrology is my work in the same sense as a Doctor or teacher who has a calling and natural aptitude for a certain field.

I don't expect every one to accept it as the world is full of sceptics and in fact its healthy to be sceptical as long as minds are not totally closed.

But my main passions include waking people up to a wider reality and to other dimensional truths, therefore life after death.
Life beyond this physical world is a main interest of mine, and life on other planets, or beings from other planets visiting earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)