Top 20 Survival Tips For 2021 (Jason Christoff) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
By Jason Christoff, from the USA. If anyone knows this person's website and social media presence, let me know and I will edit the post.

1. Start an online business, even as a side hustle. Start pursuing something where you're not under the thumb of corrupt gov-lovers or corrupt corporations.​

2. Start growing your own food.​

3. Create redundancy with your fresh water supply. Potentially bottled water (glass bottled preferred) plus a reverse osmosis filter under the sink. A well is also a good option.​

4. Create redundancy for your back up heating system. A natural gas powered fire place plus a wood fire place or wood stove. (on top of your gas/oiled powered furnace)​

5. Create redundancy for your back up electricity supply. A natural gas fired generator plus solar panels. (on top of your regular on grid power supply). Generac makes both generators and solar panels believe.​

6. Have a 4-6 month supply of absolutely everything you use on a regular basis. From spices to toothpaste and from mustard to toilet paper. Make a list. It's time. Get 6 months supply of propane for your barbecue.​

7. Try to exit from large city centers if possible and find homes with more floor space, bigger lots or acreage.​

8. Home defense for potential looters. What ever the law allows in your area, load up. Get something that when people see it, trouble makers back up and don't ever return.​

9. Remove all crypto currencies from exchanges and download to personally controlled wallets. Hard wallets are preferable.​

10. Remove cash if possible from bank accounts in early July. People with larger cash balances make sure to remove at least 6 months worth of cash, in regards to your living expenses. Remember Greece 5 years ago where you could only take out a very small amount of cash every week, even if you had millions in the bank. Also think "bail in". If you don't know what a "bail in" is, look it up.​

11. Acquire 1-2 chest freezers and make sure you're stalked up on the frozen essentials like grass fed meats, frozen fruit etc. Don't ever load up on junk. Junk makes you sick, weak and compliant. Always build your strength with everything you do.​

12. Sell what you don't need in the next 3 weeks if you can. When people have money and things are calm, it's the best time to unload items you no longer use and redirect that money into loading up in the areas that are going to count.​

13. Contact local organic farmers in your area, who you already buy organic food from. Visit them in person. Tell them that if they experience any looting or bullying, regarding their food supply......to call you for support and defense of the only thing of value in a crisis, which is healthy organic food.​

14. Best to get a 4x4 truck instead of a car if possible. Keep the gas tank near full at all times. Diesel is preferable.​

15. Beyond stocking up on healthy food, make sure you have a wide array of healthy supplements. I believe Organifi makes some of the best nutrition green and red powders on the planet. Remember that in a crisis you need VITAMIN C to stay healthy. Those powders from organifi are a good source of vitamin C. Frozen fruit is good as well. Use the discount code CHEK20 at check out for Organifi, to get a 20 percent discount. Vitamin D (from Mega Food) fish oil (from Nordic Naturals), digestive enzymes from Renew Life (which may help dissolve spike proteins as well) zinc (from Mega Food), Thieves Oil (from Young Living), Fermented Garlic (from Mercola. com) and Echinacea (from Vogel).....all essential. These items can literally reverse almost any illness when combined with clean water, bed rest and love from your family.​

16. Make sure you have a first aid kit, which may even include a stitching kit as well.​

17. If you live in a cold climate, start buying your hunting or winter gear right now for best selection.​

18. If you're in the Northern hemisphere right now, sunbath as much as possible, to build up a good concentration of vitamin D in your fat cells. No toxic sunblock of course. Just so your immune system is strong, regarding everything they're going to throw at you over the next calendar year.​

19. Keep exercising, stretching, shadow boxing, strength training and practice active relaxation to keep the stress hormones at a minimum. Turn off the TV and all mainstream fear based media, in order to keep your head straight and to stay outside the mind control. Quit alcohol, coffee, sugar, nicotine, narcotics etc to get ahead of the survival curve. Don't participate in the rituals of the slave.​

20. Keep using private and alternative channels to spread valuable information, which is currently being censored, as to wake up as many people as possible. This agenda is based on the media tricking people to do to themselves, what the powers "that shouldn't be" could never do by force. The more people get the proper uncensored information, the less likely they are to cheer-lead the destruction of their own society and culture.​

Get on my personal email list to stay in touch. https://bit.ly/3u8QyfF As the slaves are watching the big game and getting drunk on the restaurant patios (taking the bait as we call it), you get cracking and start prepping. Prepare now when the commodities are services are still flowing.​

21 BONUS POINT - grab a real man who can hunt, fish, fight, fix things and who leads from the front. Get a real man or turn the man you have into a real man or hopefully you already got a real man. Real women and real men make the strongest teams against what's being planned.​

Last edited:
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think many people raised by parents who went through WW 2 were taught these ideas as part of their up-bringing. Also, "city people" who are a generation away from farming and ranching life understand these ideas. I've lived by my whole life by some of them, and I got serious about the rest about a year ago. I recall being a child riding with my grandfather in his truck and stopping for gas. He told me "always ride on the top half". I did not understand then, but when I got my first car, I got it. Just as my grandfather passed on this wisdom to me, so did my daughter's grandfather to her.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would add: learn how to enjoy reading - from the kind of document you hold in your hand, and has leaves of fine, dry stuff which has printing on it - we called them books.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)