Tools of the Soul (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
I’ve been giving this some thought lately after starting the thread on Senses of the Soul. It is not a compilation of what tools the soul uses. It does however include an example what I have used in an extreme situation. I share this with you not to satiate my own accomplishments but to help provide an outlet to share with like-beings and discover various ways to help make travels livable and fun while doing it! Its what we do as spirits…to have fun and enjoy the fruits of our experience!

This is not about the usual senses of the body e.g. sight, hearing, touch, taste but those senses while out-and-about. Be that it may these senses do come into play outside oneself and I’d like to say that upfront you may have your own toolbox to either help you or alleviate desirable or undesirable energies or experiences. I suppose one of the stronger senses one can use is intention. It is that sense that most if not all use on a everyday basis while living.

Intention is basically intending or wanting/expecting something to happen based on your idea or concept or something else put forth. Put forth is a relative term because while it suggests present or future expectation it may not happen immediately or even during your lifetime or even your conscious memory. You may put it ‘out there’ and it could happen or not EVER! Manifesting it in this dimension presents a totally different experience than others. You may ‘feel’ someones intention through pressure or feeling(s) in this world but in another it could present itself much differently and act differently! Usually the intention impinges on someone else’s intention too. They may harmonize or conflict. Does that mean intention means something different in concept or how it manifests while traveling about? Well, at first, I thought it was the same no matter where I went. Then one session changed my thought on it forever!!

Intention is a great sense and its proper use can be a god-send when used as a tool. I had a meditation session where I was shifting frequencies and happened to enter a very interesting dimension. I eventually stumbled upon an entity with enormous power and resolve. It didn’t like the fact that I occupied its space but I observed and then intended to relate to it in usual form and fashion. What a mistake! Big Time mistake! I never felt so uneasy and so challenged and small as a being. I thought intention would resolve the predicament but it failed to work! Huh? Manifesting intention was sometime I got very used to using while out-and-about and it didn’t do a thing! Its function as a tool stopped working! Totally freaked me out! What was I to do? How could I get out of this? I was terrified like never before and horror came upon me. Yeah. It was that bad. The negativity was so strong it was difficult to focus. I immediately had to create a new tool or find something else based on my experience…my nature.

Darkness started to set upon me as I succumbed to the dark entity. I could feel it sucking life and energy out of me. Never did I have this sort of experience in my current recollection but I know navigating and traveling through the cosmos anything can happen positive or negative. Still capable and aware I new I had to figure something out. Okay: Communication failed…so did Intention in at least how I used it before. I wasn’t held in a ‘tractor-beam’ sort of energy but the fact that I was there and nowhere to run…nowhere to hide. I really felt trapped. It wasn’t what I signed up for yet I had to figure this out quickly and effectively before total darkness was apparent. So in the blink of an eye I did the unthinkable…at least for me.

The unthinkable became my new tool. Not only did it work but it was effective in that the entity had its own space and no loss of identity or causation. It remained. I, on the other hand, disappeared! I vanished! I decided I was done playing this ‘game’ and so the tool was to be ‘no more’ than a cease of creating! I stopped creating! Yeah! How wild is that? Its like what you do to achieve a meditative state. And done with little energy and some imagination and quite a lot of luck. But it worked! It later reminded me what intention comes from in its original process. Create comes before intention so I just recalled that function. I recall it was like going back into an earlier period creating energy in space to see what can be done or intended with it in alternate dimensions and realities. It was like a reboot who I was and what I was capable of while ‘under load’ or stress.

The above stands out for me. Sharing it with you hopefully refreshes your thoughts on tools you use as well. After all, there is a lot of fun to go around!!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is also a good reminder to set up the intention of protection, as sometimes this gets forgotten. There’s a way to explore safely. I hope you are not discouraged to continue your obe travels.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
Intention is a great sense and its proper use can be a god-send when used as a tool. I had a meditation session where I was shifting frequencies and happened to enter a very interesting dimension. I eventually stumbled upon an entity with enormous power and resolve. It didn’t like the fact that I occupied its space but I observed and then intended to relate to it in usual form and fashion. What a mistake! Big Time mistake! I never felt so uneasy and so challenged and small as a being. I thought intention would resolve the predicament but it failed to work! Huh? Manifesting intention was sometime I got very used to using while out-and-about and it didn’t do a thing! Its function as a tool stopped working! Totally freaked me out! What was I to do? How could I get out of this? I was terrified like never before and horror came upon me. Yeah. It was that bad. The negativity was so strong it was difficult to focus. I immediately had to create a new tool or find something else based on my experience…my nature.

Darkness started to set upon me as I succumbed to the dark entity. I could feel it sucking life and energy out of me. Never did I have this sort of experience in my current recollection but I know navigating and traveling through the cosmos anything can happen positive or negative. Still capable and aware I new I had to figure something out. Okay: Communication failed…so did Intention in at least how I used it before. I wasn’t held in a ‘tractor-beam’ sort of energy but the fact that I was there and nowhere to run…nowhere to hide. I really felt trapped. It wasn’t what I signed up for yet I had to figure this out quickly and effectively before total darkness was apparent. So in the blink of an eye I did the unthinkable…at least for me.

The unthinkable became my new tool. Not only did it work but it was effective in that the entity had its own space and no loss of identity or causation. It remained. I, on the other hand, disappeared! I vanished! I decided I was done playing this ‘game’ and so the tool was to be ‘no more’ than a cease of creating! I stopped creating! Yeah! How wild is that? Its like what you do to achieve a meditative state. And done with little energy and some imagination and quite a lot of luck. But it worked! It later reminded me what intention comes from in its original process. Create comes before intention so I just recalled that function. I recall it was like going back into an earlier period creating energy in space to see what can be done or intended with it in alternate dimensions and realities. It was like a reboot who I was and what I was capable of while ‘under load’ or stress.

The above stands out for me. Sharing it with you hopefully refreshes your thoughts on tools you use as well. After all, there is a lot of fun to go around!!

Great tool isn't it? I remember once on a trip with you and a few others, dragging the other female in the group with us down a huge antenna array against horrific pull trying to fling her off into space - I got her down on intention and will power alone. We never did figure out what that magnetic energy force was. We thought it came from a machine though and not another beings Intention repelling us. Though all but you did get repulsed rapidly off that moon shortly after that 'antenna chapter' as I recall. We never knew by what -Machine? Frequency Pulse or energy burst? Stronger telepaths and energy practitioners than us? Who knows. We never did get back on that moon that trip and were most effectively held off!

As you well know sometimes we run into stuff out there for which there's just no explanation, our shielding and frequency adjustments get over wrote by a more powerful energy or we take the wrong vortex and end up in a frequency zone we didn't want to land in and one has to be quick, adroit and highly adaptable to get out of the situation. Exiting back to body is almost always the easiest solution.

Once though, on a trip with that same lady again and two others, we ran into a nasty dark menacing entity in our collective far distant past and when we fled it followed us back into this Now!
Imagine that, some horrific dark entity in the Crystal Sanctum with two women in shock laying on the floor! Nightmare!
I never even knew there was stuff which could follow us back! None of us did. Sure popped our little safe bubble of happy thoughts!
The other lady, classically trained in Mystery School tradition and I exchanged a look and quickly divided up chores on what needed done to get IT out of our space and Now and reclaim the room and kick it soundly out, before administering aid to our other party members who were shaking and crying in shock and horror. It was our full committed Intention to lay energetic claim to our space, beings and Now. And we did so with full authority and aggression. lol

So yeah, never give into fear. Never. We loose control when we fear.
Create solutions with creative Intention.
When in doubt get back to body and should, God Forbid something hitchhike back with you- show it quickly and sternly to the door! Tough Love for the win.

Traveling is adventure and often those messy near calamitous adventures are the one's we learn the most from.

Last edited:
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Wow! Where did the time go? Has it really been over a month since my last post? Eeeeee Jeez ! I better make up for it in this post...to my own party too! lol

Okay....where do I begin with 'the Tools' and latest experience(s)......

First of all, thank you for the posts above and among the suggestions and stories I kinda like the undo (backspace) key! lol It just seems soooo easy!! From a non-secular angle I could frequently visit the suggestion and not give it a second thought! Perhaps in my instance I just did that! I stopped creating and disappeared! Okay....a reply and a comment all in one. In a secular viewpoint....protection and being bold and courageous (lack of fear) on the other hand are indeed powerful and though they both would have served me well Protection hasn't been a thought (humm...I wonder why I just feel like throwing myself into the mix and hope/pray for the best) and fearlessness has buckled my nerves but with experience and certainly with what I am dealing with (CrystalSong...WIOW! Props to you for your strength and will...WOW!!)...to remember...to listen...to obey...yeah....lessons and tools...yes yes yes!!! Thank you!!!

Experiences of late with the Tools of the Senses has kept me in the Now! And for good reason I may add. As I clean up my energies and continue working to cleanse and purify the Pineal Gland through my daily mediations using 'egg frequencies' as well as frequency/vibration matching..... Well I can report back to the group that Intentions would considerably easier when the 3rd Eye is free to observe and the 'soul' has the ability to manifest exactly what is desired and effected. That is not to say a tool is less effective in an otherwise 'cloudy 3rd eye'. The tool is just easier to use as with a point of focus. Scattered thought is usually always more difficult to manifest the desired effect if random clarity is the cause from the standpoint of expectation and frequency. I have a story on this particularity that I would like to share (CrystalSong knows this story from an email sent earlier in the year but still fresh for another round.) with the group.

The story begins while transversing this dimension through a portal and landing in another dimension. I wasn't in a rift or undiscovered realm. I was more-or-less sitting in a cacophony of vibration. I thought 'I'm not going back but I have to resolve this if I am going to have a productive meditation'. I decided to clear my upper-level non-physical chakras! Yep! It was sooooo easy to do out of the body and being in another dimension the action was unmistakable as well as effective. This tool is something I never thought about until that moment and if someone ever wrote about it I certainly wasn't aware of it (I tend to think out of box when in a pickle.). So in a quick 'make-over' I was back clean and free and I moved onward. When I got back to the body I wrote this up as the Tool was just used once but it certainly is in my 'bag of tricks' for the next time in the same pickle. And CrystalSong....if I do bring back a 'nasty' to this dimension I will use that 'tough-love' idea you have. What a great one!

Okay....so much more to say on Tools of the Senses....time for me to kick back for Christmas and New Years with more adventures and experiences and knowledge gained and remembered as I move into the new year!! Take care and love to all!!!

Hope to hear from more and more and fellow Ethernauts (CrystalSong coined it and its a hit!) as we travel the Cosmos individually or together!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All! Bless you!!!

Last edited:
I'm hoping this year will bring more time and space for more Ethernaut travels this year Kontufuto, our little pod sure has some great memories from last year! (of which I've still not managed to get all the journeys recorded yet. Yikes.)
Thinking quickly and out of the box is a great tool to have. It's so different OBE as we tend to want to do things the same way we do when in a body. Even given as many jumps as I've done now I still tend to want to travel from point A to Point B instead of instantly being at Point B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)