Article Tongue-Eating Louse, Energetic Parasites, Protection & Natural Law (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Via laron.nz: The image below depicts tongue-eating louse — a parasite. The male attaches to the gill arches beneath the female, where the female attaches itself to the tongue. The blood vessels in the tongue are severed so it falls off. The louse becomes the fish’s new tongue.

273209150_1229960584074295_775084615800764627_n.jpg

Every item of food the fish consumes goes to the louse. The fish becomes a container to nurture and feed the parasite until it dies of starvation. The parasite moves on at that point, to find a new victim.

Sometimes the Pederson shrimp helps out the fish by extracting the parasite and killing it immediately.

There’s energetic parasites that feed on us, which are not seen by the five sensors because they live and vibrate at different frequencies. There’s a large variety of parasites that exist beyond our third dimension and feed off of our energy, as we are multi-dimensional beings.

Our energetic system consists of the seven primary chakras, hundreds of minor energy centers, a central channel, subtle bodies that are layers around us, and a whole lot more — all existing at different frequencies, just like these parasites. These energy centers, channels and subtle bodies are the foundation of our health and are influenced by emotions and thought.

Energetic parasites are not new. This is the nature of our reality.

Negative entities can attach over multiple lifetimes, not just a period of time within a single life, which can include demonic, alien and gargoyles types. Discarnate earthbound spirits can also hang around on a regular basis, draining energy.

The Nightmare (1781 oil painting by Anglo-Swiss artist Henry Fuseli)
The Nightmare (1781 oil painting by Anglo-Swiss artist Henry Fuseli)
These parasites can be the cause of anxiety, depression, pains that have no physical source, negative thinking, suicidal thoughts, sleep issues, unexplained fear, rage, brain fog and even itches.

Through my work I’ve come to the conclusion that some mental health conditions, such as borderline personality disorder, are caused by these parasites, more specifically long term attachments, such as reptilians. Research is taking place in this field; in the UK psychologist Dr. Terence Palmer, with the help of Psychic Surgeon Andrew Porter, have had a focus on this.

Some intuitives can see these parasites. Some use guides to detect them. Healers can remove them, such as with past life regression, energy healing and psychic surgery. I’m both an energy healer and QHHT/past life regression therapist, and occasionally attend to this with clients.

In one of my recent QHHT sessions, I cleared an entity that was causing a block for the client so they could not reach past life memories or their higher self.

You may also be surprised to hear that parasites attack those who’ve had the C jab and that the jab makes the body become a more appropriate host for them. Myself, friends, and other colleagues help clients by clearing these away and setting up protection. This can also take place with shedding, where you encounter someone who has had the jab and the parasites then attach onto you, making you sick.

Fear is a major source of energy for these multi-dimensional parasites. When you are in a place of fear, your’ more open to them.

Removing them is only the first step as you have to psychically and practically protect yourself daily, and keep yourself in a higher vibrational state of being, otherwise they will return.

You have the choice and ability to empower yourself, which includes protection, being positive, happy, strong, and confident. There’s many things that help, including natural (common) law, as you step out of a system and become your own person, no longer enslaved and controlled. Energetically, we’re all affected, as at birth on our birth certificates we’re declared dead and lost at sea by our parents, which enables our affairs to be governed. You have a choice to make new contracts and to state that you’re a living man or woman.

We’re all powerful multidimensional beings. Eventually you will come to see that if you haven’t already.

About Laron
Laron G. S. is a past life regression hypnotherapist trained in QHHT by Dolores Cannon (10+ years experience), an energy healer, out of body explorer and teacher, and spiritual coach from New Zealand. In 2020 he was published as a contributing author for the Amazon best seller, Life Wisdom Word Search: Yoga for the Brain. As well as being a poet and editor, he’s worked in Australian and New Zealand Government within IT, including technical writing.

• Magical
  • Informative
Reactions: June and Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That tongue thing totally grossed me out, but I get it - we need to understand our actual predicament, beyond the lollipops, rainbows and unicorns that we would like to populate our imagination with.

I might have shared it before but in 2019 or 2020 I had a conscious experience of an energetic entity trying to enter me. I was propped up in bed, dozing, before lying down to sleep, and I saw a human sized being sit down with their back towards me (like they were using me for a cushion) on my left side, and then suddenly do a back-flip - exactly as if you were backward-diving off a diving boat into deep water. This back--flip took it directly inside me, but because I was conscious of it I was able to prohibit its staying in my field, and I know it left because suddenly it showed me its real face up front and centre, right in front of my face, and it was red, angry and pissed off.

Reactions: June and Pod

Tracey

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for sharing this information about energetic parasites. Better to be aware of it, than not.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I swear someone I know has an energetic parasite, or they are one. They were like a black hole for happiness. Happiness just stripped away from me the longer I stayed there with them around, it was awful. I had no idea what was going on until I learned about this energy stuff years later. I stopped going there.

If lots of bad energy ends up in a house it can "stick" to the house, the house itself just becomes a haven for negative energy. Which is why when I buy a house I check for the energy.

And if a person feeds or ignores a large amount of energy, it can gain some sentience. Some people call this an "elemental" when it reaches a low level of sentience, then they are harder to get rid of as they now have a survival instinct. Bad stuff, that. I had one. It's mostly gone but what a mess. No wonder 2 angels showed up and had to intervene with me.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a fascinating subject. Loved your post Melt, what a great lesson.

When I do an etheric healing on someone, I can sense a parasitic energy, like it fizzes. Oftentimes just putting the pattern back together is enough for the parasite to leave.

I found this protection prayer last year and I really like it....from Christopher Malkins website:

Screenshot (123).png

• Divine
  • Thank you!
Reactions: June and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I swear someone I know has an energetic parasite, or they are one. They were like a black hole for happiness. Happiness just stripped away from me the longer I stayed there with them around, it was awful. I had no idea what was going on until I learned about this energy stuff years later. I stopped going there.

If lots of bad energy ends up in a house it can "stick" to the house, the house itself just becomes a haven for negative energy. Which is why when I buy a house I check for the energy.

And if a person feeds or ignores a large amount of energy, it can gain some sentience. Some people call this an "elemental" when it reaches a low level of sentience, then they are harder to get rid of as they now have a survival instinct. Bad stuff, that. I had one. It's mostly gone but what a mess. No wonder 2 angels showed up and had to intervene with me.
i saw once a shadow person at my old workplace which used to had museumstuff so possible things like african masks or the like had something, i was one of 3 in 30 persons at work to sense it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)