Tom Campbell — My Big TOE (Theory of Everything) Trilogy (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And then said dog sat and calmly watched the sunset, knowing it was a job well done in doggydom (sigh):fp:)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Anyone noticed? In English dog turned around ---> god. I remember TC himself made this example in his LARGE book when referring to 'his version' of god: the 'AUM'.

https://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php?title=Absolute_Unbounded_Manifold

And yes, it is huge if you read all 3 tomes and bought then in one tome as I did back then in 2010. I put it on a kind of stand on my kitchen table and read it there because there was no other chance. I just could not hold it.

Generally I enjoy more his talks on video because his book really is too long-winding. A third of it would have sufficed and even that kind of "Cliff's Notes" would still be long-winding.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Why did he do that ?
Dogs like to chew up stuff. :)
And then said dog sat and calmly watched the sunset, knowing it was a job well done in doggydom (sigh):fp:)
No, he's deep in thought pondering the contents of the book and Tom's theory of everything—that's just an analogy for consuming the knowledge! :)|

(It wasn't a very popular post on FB either... I think this joke makes more sense for teenagers)

Generally I enjoy more his talks on video because his book really is too long-winding. A third of it would have sufficed and even that kind of "Cliff's Notes" would still be long-winding
Opposite to me as I felt everything he included was by design, based on his higher self and guidance from the other side, so it's like reading a bible that is actually a bible and not half filled with lost in translation text and things changed to suit those governing over the religion. (Plus I can't stand how long it takes to sit through videos!)

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I guess you're done with that book.
And your dog-god made sure you knew it:rolleyes::p:D

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Opposite to me as I felt everything he included was by design, based on his higher self and guidance from the other side, so it's like reading a bible that is actually a bible and not half filled with lost in translation text and things changed to suit those governing over the religion. (Plus I can't stand how long it takes to sit through videos!)
Ok, but don't you sit longer through the book (all three parts) than on any video of TC's? I wouldn't compare it to a bible though. The language and content is VERY different. o:);)

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Ok, but don't you sit longer through the book (all three parts) than on any video of TC's? I wouldn't compare it to a bible though. The language and content is VERY different. o:);)
I haven't read the bible, so I guess I mean it more as a symbol in terms of what it means to religious folk.

Ok so... let me explain it better.

His videos are dedicated to specific topics. He covers those topics, usually with an emphasis and reminder of the information connecting into his book. So the book data has a link to his presentations and talks.

What I felt with his book is that he wrote it very specifically, and it's not just a book, but so much more. I also refer to things that are repeated. He repeated it on purpose, not because he's a bad writer.
  • Think of magic.
  • Think of data packets in the astral that you communicate with.
  • Think of downloads in dreams that you may not fully understand consciously upon waking, or even when the dream occurs.
  • Think of past life regressions where a person comes across an object, and I remember an example with Lai entered a cave on a planet to retrieve an item that helped him back in the waking life, and that object is what provides them with a download / data packet / consciousness informational bomb, etc.
There's is a certain structure and flow to the book which could be thought of as sacred geometry in a way, it's basically a pattern for a purpose, and that pattern has to be exact, just like an image or piece of art imbued with symbolism (that actually does something).

Say you unwrap the plastic around a new puzzle box. You remove the cardboard lid and tip all the pieces out. There's only two endings here, and that is having all the pieces fit together to create the image on the front of the box, or, you may fail. There are different ways of sorting and arranging those pieces to get that task done.

In Tom's book, I feel that for this day and age, for this time of where humanity is at, he's perfected the delivery of those puzzle pieces in the exact order, including the linguistic style he's used and the topics he's covered within the trilogy. You wouldn't want to read the second book before the third, or first, or you would not complete the complete picture of the puzzle at the end, even though you may cover all the content. You wouldn't want to skip passages and chapters, or at the end, the puzzle will not be completed.

I consider his videos a waste of time because I read his book, I don't need to see his videos as that book is very important, and is all we need in terms of his purpose in our lives. We do likely need to read the book more than once, as we change over time, so 5 years after reading it, it will hep us again. Of course, his videos help people become attracted to his work, and lead them to reading the book. He expands on things in the book, but... this data we learn from his extra talks, workshops, and videos, is really irrelavant. Everything we need is in that book in terms of his purpose and impact on the world.

He may make a sequel one day, and again, that is all we would need, not all the marketing or promotions that lead to it.

With his videos, we are only getting a small part of that puzzle, and in an order that isn't as efficient or productive as how he has put the book together. It's a completely different experience. He may say some amazing things that warms our heart and soul in his videos and talks, but what people need is to read that book.

Anyway, I may sound like I'm making him out to be some god, and he's left with us this trilogy, a magic manuscript of ancient knowledge, etc. This is partly true in the sense that I feel he is much more powerful as an individual soul that many realize, based on his progress in this life from out of body travel, and self-development in the waking world thanks to teachings from within his OOBE experiences. He's got abilities he won't use in public as a result of his progress on the path, but of course he has to live a human life in the western world and keep up his portrayal of a scientist and former employee of NASA, DOD and so on. If people knew what he was capable of, his life may be in danger, etc. This is just my claircognizance kicking in, as I have no "evidence".

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes reading books can come in far more handy, i for myself are better in reading than remembering all the content of videos. let s say it s the visual memory that helps

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
yes reading books can come in far more handy,
When I'm reading material like this, I often read a section and need to put the book down and think about it and come back later.

Reactions: Henda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)