Todd Medina interviews our CrystalSong (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Join Todd Medina and Angelia LaRue for another spontaneous conversation on consciousness and quantum reality. They'll be going live on Facebook at 2pm MT tomorrow, October 22 via Soulogy One Studios - https://www.facebook.com/Soulogy/. You can also find it on YouTube under Todd Medina Soulogy, Angelia LaRue after the live broadcast is finished.

Soulogy Banner.jpg

SOULSPEAKS 5D brings forth awakened beings from all over the world. Led by Todd Medina, these interviews are driven by "in the moment" questions, which can sometimes be quite probing!

Last time Angie spoke with Todd they discussed her journey in the awakening process, learning to surrender, sacred sex, and shadow work. Tune in to hear where their conversation goes this time!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds fabulous.
I just organized a pickup and meeting with my daughter around that time tomorrow. Ah, well. Keep posting 'em, please. I'll make it to some of them.
I still recall the ones I have seen very clearly. They were awesome.

• Love this post!
Reactions: CrystalSong
It should be available on YouTube afterwards. That being said there will be more. I got 5 Interview invites in the last 4 days. That sure makes for heaps of paperwork to fill out!

A lot of the other shows have a format and agreed upon subjects before hand, which keeps it all nice and tidy with no accidental news bombs. Todds Show doesn't, its a bit of a free-for-all, you never know what he's going to probe into casually! I have a whole list of subjects I'd rather avoid, including Our Friends, but also some other very sensitive subjects that the Cabin Crew can probably guess at like certain advancements in my right hand and others to that I'm not ready to go live with yet. So I'm a bit nervous already today and it's not even 9am!

• A hug for you
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Nervesness is no bad thing. It shows awarness.

I have a concert with the town music to play i become impatent and a bit nervous but know beforehand all goes up like it should. In my case improvising without it beeing visible to the spectators

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, zoom. Fabulous. Might get a chance to watch it soon.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, it starts around -57 after some singing + singing bowls.

• Informative

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Some good sci fi writers (pretty sure some of them were engineers) wrote some great books which included ships w sails which caught ions from the sun. It sounds like the ships you describe seeing.
They were supposed to be relatively slow to accelerate +/or decelerate but could then get to very high speeds over time, so were most useful for specific projects. If I find a reference, I'll send it to you.

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)