Today Changes Everything: A LOL DM (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
LOL today changes.jpg

Know the time of transformation is fully engaged. Many now will come to the point of madness, many to ecstasy, some to despair, others to oblivion. Most will carry out the day understanding that in moving through it, they are becoming the one they have been seeking. Move with grace and know that the day will get brighter as it gets more intense. The most important thing is to love each other. Do this, and it will be a day of triumph.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Was with a couple this weekend - having a nice conversation about this and that - sharing funny stories. I'd describe them as fairly aware with a leaning towards traditional protestant religion. At one point, I looked at them and noticed that they sparkled.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Was with a couple this weekend - having a nice conversation about this and that - sharing funny stories. I'd describe them as family aware with a leaning towards traditional protestant religion. At one point, I looked at them and noticed that they sparkled.
Would love a 'sparkly' icon :ROFL:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It took me a while to realize that LOL was League of Light and not laugh out loud (sigh)

• Funny
Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)