Thyroid Cancer, the Fastest Growing Cancer in Women (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An episode of Dr. Oz was focused on the fastest growing cancer in women, which turned out to be thyroid cancer. Oz said that the increase could possibly be related to the use of dental x-rays and mammograms.

He showed that a typical vest which a dentist places on you for x-rays has a flap (a ‘thyroid guard’) that can be lifted up and wrapped around your neck. A lot of dentists don’t bother to do that. I recall my last dental x-ray a few months back, and no flap was used on the vest.

However, as with any illness, cancer forms as a result of a situation from your past that has created an emotional response within you, which can be from a past life—I know, I’ve had many occurrences with clients as a past life regressionist.

42480549_10160828692385057_2104184781313933312_n.jpg

When it comes to the thyroid, it’s linked into the throat chakra. If we are not communicating properly, which includes self-expression, the chances of an illness of any kind forming around that area is increased.

Part of the healing and development process of the throat chakra involves seeking fulfillment through having an outlet for one’s talents and finding our voice so that we can stand up fully and be heard. If we are unable to do what we want and be ourselves, and if we are being held back, which includes fear from the judgement and reactions of partners or family and feelings of having no power or choice, blockages in this energy center are more likely to form.

Additionally, if we also fear being part of a larger self, such as source/god or even some form of over-soul, our health and spirituality can be negatively impacted.
While there are practical causes that increase the chances of cancer forming, it always begins at an emotional level. In the above situation, certainly, being bombarded by radiation from an x-ray is not good for us, just like it’s now been proven Wi-Fi and cell phone radiation can have a negative impact on our health, but it’s also important to be aware of the root cause—the foundation behind how illness really forms.

Any fear surrounding the chance of cancer forming, and the degree of it's effects when you do have cancer, can actually make things a lot worse—this has been taken advantage of in society through media and certain institutes and organisations. (Not everyone wants us to be healthy, as if we were, we'd not be spending our money.)
Generally speaking, our immunity becomes much stronger from forgiveness, healing and meditation.

I have an article on why we get sick here with further information: https://laron.nz/why-do-we-get-sick/, which is also available, pinned to the top of our Health, Somatics, Crystals & General Well-being board.

For those healers out there, or anyone who has dealt with thyroid cancer, feel free to share below information around the emotional causes you have come across as being the cause and reason for its formation.

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)