Article THREE GODDESSES UNITE TO OVERCOME EVIL (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

Eris on the warpath.jpg

Everything takes on more intensity in our lives for the coming days which begins with Venus in Aries 24-25 conjunct Eris.(yesterday)

This is Venus putting on her armour ready to fight if necessary which is quite apt for her current Aries transit . Venus currently is the real warrior princess in all her glory.
Venus is also in this case a political figure as well and I expect it to fire up a few leaders in high positions with their fighting spirit.

I would think the new PM of Aust will be one of these and feeling this way having just got voted into power , a Piscean who could do much good in the world with his Jupiter conjunct his Sun if he stays on the light side of the force.

This aspect is one of challenging the status quo and being ready to go to any means to achieve unity for this planet, so I am expecting some clashes overall on the world scene in the coming days.

For the individual, especially those born near this degree in Aries or for those with planets there you may be feeling your own fighting spirit, so basically this is a time of fronting up to those who have not heeded your words or warnings if you are that way inclined, a good time to fight for what we want or need in fact. Just make sure you have the right “weapons” in the form of the right words to use to get the best results preferably without anger.

This of course is powerful for Librans and Taureans, as well as Arians but as an outer planet is involved it could be any of us feeling this way.
Venus has been sextile to Saturn as well which brings some grounding to any of the above and helps us “play by the rules” . The Venus signs of Taurus and Libra as well as Capricorns will find this helpful under these Eris rays .

Im also noting Rx Mercury now in Taurus is sextile to Mars in Pisces so this is activating our intuition and creative thinking as we prepare to fight for what we need which is quite helpful in these sort of circumstances.
Generally this is helpful for Pisces, Geminis and Virgos as well as Arians.

Vesta is moving into Pisces as I write this reminding us of the core of divinity within and to always come back to that aspect of self for guidance.
Pisceans will benefit from this in the weeks ahead as this helps maintain those strong boundaries that Pisces are not always so good at maintaining, due to their tendency to want to blend with others far too much at times to their detriment.

Which brings me to the very potent aspect of Kaali conjunct both Venus and Eris at near 25 Aries.
I think some of us have been feeling this aspect already. This is the Kundalini power within us , very powerful for fusing one energy with another in the most powerful way which can be
a great healer in fact .

Kaali is the divine "Mother" aspect of God. . She rules the Kundalini of all humans as well as Planets and even the Cosmos. Sometimes her energy is dark and destructive but overall her this energy can be utilized positively as "Shakti" or Kundalini Force, to achieve great things and conquer evil.

With her combined influence alongside Venus and Eris, she will fuse their energy to her own , so this is one of the most potent forces we have had for some time involving the feminine powers. And heaven help any evil being or force that stands in the way of those who are fighting for the light to return on this planet, politicans or not.
If someone is rising up at this time- and it doesn’t have to be female, then may they be blessed by this force of Kaali and may evil be cast aside wherever it is manifesting in our individual lives or collectively.

We can all tap into this force of Goddesses and use it to our advantage.

Bear in mind that this aspect for some can cause great sadness within , a soul and body sadness especially if there is contact with Chiron in your life pattern near this degree of Aries in this case.(24/25)

This is a needing to “go home” in the most spiritual sense of the word to escape the suffering in this life and unfulfilled dreams , perhaps the death of the past or of something in self.
Mars is also moving into Aries as I write this as a back up to Feminine trio where he will don all his armour and be ready for war, so those warrioress women have their warrior ally in Mars for the 6 weeks ahead.

As for Aries people , you get the double power of Mars and Juptier in your sign so try not to be accident prone or clash with others too much.
Slow down and count to ten as often as you need to . All the same you can use the power in the best possible way to get things done the way you want to as this influence is full of
courage and drive that can move mountains.
The same for the rest of us if we need it.

We are now in the last quarter Moon phase, a time for readjustment or review arising from any crisis in consciousness we have just been through and most of us have been through
one near the Scorpio eclipse.

This can also be a time to reap the rewards or close a project/plan. This is not typically a favorable time for launching something new, as our "audience" may be critical or uninterested.
Having written that I am thinking that the Goddesses together will not be deterred and will get the attention they need no matter what.

The key words say it all . Readjustment; Correcting; Disillusionment; AND Elimination

#astrology

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This sounds like great news to me!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This sounds like great news to me!
Well it kind of was but there was that shooting in USA just as Mars went into Aries and Kaali can bring sorrow but I think good will come from that as Eris is the one that wants unity and peace but will go to any means to get it so it has been a heady mix . I am seeing Aust, NZ and hopefully USA leaders band however with the crisis looming in the pacific with CHina about to take over some of the island nations and bring their own security measures in . I hope the Goddesses do something about that as well as weapons in USA!

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)