This is true sportsmanship (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I thought that this board was appropriate for the following situation, simply because people are waking up and realising they don't need to be so serious with everything they do.

As I've aged, because of the variety of experiences I've had from not getting stuck into any one thing (which includes a lot of international travel) I've noticed a mix of people stuck in old systems and beliefs, (there is nothing "wrong" about that — to be expected) and then there are pockets of people opening up more. I see this as connecting in with our inner child.

(Click here if it doesn't load)​

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Gotta wonder how the judges scored this one. :D

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hey, we athletes can do anything :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
True. Well, at least on the astral plane (for me). O.o:Do:)

(I once shifted into Spiderman there, including the costume and all that, and in a big city was doing saltos while swinging from skyscraper to skyscraper. Still need to practice this in the physical, but yeah, anything is possible. I'm working on it. I'll start with the costume first. o:);))

• Cool Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)