This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations (With Proof) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've had a few scenarios play out from past lives in sort of a 'movie' in my 'inner vision'. It can be really eye opening.
One of these was in Atlantis and was a momentary glimpse plus associated feelings about what was going on. As this was just at the end of Atlantis it was a disruptive, chaotic feeling. There was a lot going on. Then, gradually more pieces fell into place and a story emerged regarding the last days of Atlantis and how a group of us fit in to what happened.
Other past lives have also come into my mind's eye; again, typically as an initial glimpse, sometimes with followup later and sometimes enough to build a 'story' of what had happened. Often the initial glimpse was of an emotional moment.
I cherish these glimpses and what they bring me. Each one has been truly fascinating.

Yours sounds beautiful!
And why not be a dolphin that visits the bottom of the sea, viewing the remains of a place you loved so much and spent past lifetime/s in?
Your answer is why I belong to this Forum. I just love to hear of the multidimensionality of my friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)