• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations (With Proof)

Lorna Wilson

Ancient Consciousness
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Do you remember any of your past lives?

From the time Joey Verwey was just three years old, she was telling her family amazing stories that she was able to remember from her previous ten incarnations.

Stories that were so unusual and detailed, there was no way that she could have learned them on her own.

Her first life was a cave dweller about 200 million years ago. She remembers being chased by a dinosaur, and leaving stone and bone tools behind in a cave.

Today, she was able to lead investigators to a series of caves in South Africa that she had never seen before.

These were the exact same caves where Royal Society Fellow, Robert Bloom, discovered the missing link between apes and humans, Australopithecus Africanus.

Twice she lived as an Egyptian slave, and remembers with perfect accuracy the conditions on board a slave galley, and their ancient techniques of paving stone roads.

There are other, less undefined memories from other ages, where she remembers wearing a heavy veil, and seeing a Princess riding in a carriage on the back of an elephant.

She remembers details from her life as a persecuted Christian, during Roman Emperor Nero’s wicked reign of terror in the first century, where she may have met St. Peter.

She also recalls living in South Africa in the early 1900’s, as a grandchild of then President Paul Kruger, and then growing up to have two husbands, and ten children.

On investigation, these people proved to be real, and it was discovered that one of her children was still alive and in her nineties.

Five year old Joey met this elderly woman, who was instantly reminded of her own mother, and the two had long, convincing discussions about their past family life together.

courtesy:http://dreamcatcherreality.com/10-previous-incarnations/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Lorna, you post so many thought provoking articles.
This topic has been on my mind quite a bit in the last few months. I've been thinking about how we integrate these memories into our daily lives.
I figured out the source of a phobia about driving on a high flyover over a big expanse of water.
Also, in a meditation I saw me from other lives flowing with me here and bringing our / their best abilities and attributes together.
Thanks.

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I have had uncomfortable memories surface when I lived in Germany (and/or travelled to places there), one being passing the Dachau train station on a normal suburban train out of Munich. Also, memories in the Berchtesgaden area in southern Bavaria, and horrible recognition in Hitler's mountaintop retreat. The memories are unspeakably suffocating. I may just have picked up on energies which have not dissipated due to their thickness and preponderance, lying in some areas, because I am highly empathic.

But I also have some memories of a pirate life, in which a pirate friend of mine back then came into this life to steal and plunder.

I have been thinking of writing a book about a pirate soul, a Draco soul, who moves through the cycle from STS to STO. This would have to be partly imagined, but I think it could make an interesting story.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Me neither. Needed to painstakingly recover some of it via AP.

No other way left for me (if I want to rely on myself instead of mediums etc.) since I could not be hypnotized when I tried a regression (Michael Newton trainee!) in 2009.

Pucksterguy

Boundless Creation
I lean towards being a warrior in many life times. Now the thought of war is revolting. When I was young I used to love war movies of any stripe. Now? not so much or at all. I remember a dream I had a long time ago in which I was a soldier in WW2. I have no idea for whom. I was running up a hill and when I crested it I was cut down by machine gun fire. I came out of the dream thinking that's how I last died.

An ex boyfriend of mine kept having dreams of us in a previous life. Same dream night after night but never getting further than a certain point until finally he did.
It was a bit grim. He was shot and i was dragged off by several men from our cabin in the woods.

Stargazer

Realized Sentience
Retired Moderator
I don't have such a high sense of details. In my case, it is more like snapshots from various lives. And it is really funny to meet somebody in another incarnation and then to remember :)

I feel a lot of pity for everybody who spent many incarnations on Earth, because it is not a very fun place to be at.
As I grow more accustomed to thinking about how life in 3D must appear from a soul level, there is even beauty to be found in the harshest of environments. While we tend to wish only for the "highs" of life (Love, Peace, Harmony, Prosperity, etc.), the "lows" are just as important--and without them, we cannot fully appreciate the full breadth and depth of the experience. In this life (and as the awareness who has to endure both the "good" and the "bad") I'm intending to experience the positive, but I'm growing to appreciate the purpose of the negative more and more.

As PG has already mentioned, I also feel very close to the warrior spirits. I've no doubt I've been there many times too. I've had more than enough of that kind of suffering and intend to experience something much more joyful this time around!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)