Things I Worry About (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This image says it all.

We tend to get stuck in our mind a great deal, and depending on the astrological situation, our mind can create chaos for us.

It really does help to train the mind through meditation and being in the now as much as possible outside of routine meditation sessions.

There's nothing wrong with making some plans and implementing a few changes to help prepare, but there's no point in thinking and thinking and worrying and stressing over something that may never happen. The benefit from not thinking is that we further develop our intuition, meaning we may just step out of the way at the right moment when the rock does fall off the cliff while going for a walk.

Anyway, this is something to be reminded of, as our emotions create illness and worry can lead to a number of health issues, such as ulcers, cold sores, fevers and so on. We can use such opportunities to help us let go of past events as well, and that in turn can further help to provide self-healing.

If you haven't seen my articles on meditation and the chakras in relation to our health and spiritual development, they both can be found here on the forum:

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/true-meditation-the-most-efficient-methods.1716/
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-chakra-system.137/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've found that for most situations, recalling what actually happened and taking things from there (free of the thoughts about what happened) makes things move along so much more easily and joyfully.
Better yet, it's portable, from situation to situation, from person to person, and makes for great conversation. I can't count how many situations of my own, my family's and my friends' this simple focus has stripped of anxiety that had sometimes taken over a person entirely.
Love the graphic:cool:

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I understand the concept of the diagram, another example would be the number of small coastal communities that thrived in isolation, never knowing a threat, versus the number that were actually overrun and decimated by Viking hordes.

I seem to be living my life on train tracks of a certain gauge, which keep taking me over dangerous turf, and it seems to be all about how I react, respond, or how I am learning the lesson of how to react or respond. Needless to say, I don't think I have reacted very well most of the time. I don't know why other people's train tracks are not doing the same thing for them. Then I get reminders that some of the time, they are. The other day I met a neighbour whose son was a mule to Thailand to pick up heroin, when he was 18 years old. Needless to say, without his dad's say so. This boy is a man of 50+ now, and has lived a life intertwined with drugs.

My daughter works as a casual in a sandwich shop. She is 18 years old. She find this sort of work boring. She has just been interviewed for a retail position in a shop that sells drug paraphernalia. Not the actual drugs themselves, but the equipment to use such drugs. I know for a fact it's not just marijuana-related. That shop sells pipes that meth addicts use. I've explained that there is a line drawn in the sand. Everybody acknowledges for themselves where that line lies. 18 or not you still have to be awake to stepping over a line.

When I was 21, I left a well-paying job in an advertising agency, because I felt that advertising was hypnosis of the masses and was corrupting of people's sovereignty. Perhaps my line was way past the watermark on most beaches.

At what point does worry about how she will turn out turn into: "You have to release her and let her make her own mistakes"?

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
At what point does worry about how she will turn out turn into: "You have to release her and let her make her own mistakes"?
At what point indeed? I don't know that there is an answer other than to remind you to trust your mama's intuition.
You and I could have lots of conversations about daughters, it seems. Mine has taken the rut as far as she could an has now turned around, with help from other sane souls for whom I am oh-so grateful and a lot of my throwing my arms in the air with the thought that 'I've done what I can. Now let's see what help I can get?'
Help came. It was awesome and magical.

Hope help comes your way and your daughter's when needed.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
At what point indeed? I don't know that there is an answer other than to remind you to trust your mama's intuition.
You and I could have lots of conversations about daughters, it seems. Mine has taken the rut as far as she could an has now turned around, with help from other sane souls for whom I am oh-so grateful and a lot of my throwing my arms in the air with the thought that 'I've done what I can. Now let's see what help I can get?'
Help came. It was awesome and magical.

Hope help comes your way and your daughter's when needed.
Thank you. That is a magical reply, and one I will hold on to.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think it's about releasing the worry and concern you have, and just doing your best to protect her, whether that's advice said in the most gentle way, to intuition around where her decisions may lead, but then leave it at that as she has to make her own mistakes. So do what you need to and then let go of the thoughts surrounding it. You may just have some really important words pop into your head at times, from being free of the worry, and those words could trigger something in her from expressing them.

another example would be the number of small coastal communities that thrived in isolation, never knowing a threat, versus the number that were actually overrun and decimated by Viking hordes.
I think this is a bit different to what the image is getting at. It doesn't mean ignore the problem, it just means stop worrying about the problem as that is just wasting energy when you could be focusing on the solution.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, Laron, from my experience, the person being hurt here is myself, by allowing myself to spend that much time, and at a great depth, in worry, which is a completely worthless act, as it does nothing.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yes, Laron, from my experience, the person being hurt here is myself, by allowing myself to spend that much time, and at a great depth, in worry, which is a completely worthless act, as it does nothing.
Don't let your self judge and blame your self for this though, as it's completely normal and is part of being human. If I was in your situation right now, I'm sure I would be having a similar experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)