There and Back Again: A Māori Past Life & Thoughts on Past Life Regression (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.

There and Back Again: A Māori Past Life & Thoughts on Past Life Regression
By guest writer Michael Knight

In Wellington, New Zealand, back in the early 80’s, I experienced a past life regression. I was a bit of a cynical journalist working for TV One at the time, but decided to try it out to see if it was valid.

The practitioner impressed me because she didn't ask any leading questions as other psychics I had visited would do.

I found myself in an altered state in a New Zealand forest clearing, sometime in the past because there was an aged Maori warrior sitting on a fallen log.

Out of the forest appeared a chieftain in the traditional cloak and tattoos with a taiaha and greenstone mere.

[caption id="attachment_12588" align="alignleft"...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Editor’s note: This article was a result of a discussion Michael and I were having privately. I thought it would make a great piece to share with all of you, so I got Michael’s permission, made a few modifications and here it is.

As a past life therapist, I have had a lot of different past lives come up with clients, but I have also read a lot of sessions from others. When it comes to regular Earth lives, which are standard and don’t cover the shift in consciousness, volunteer souls, the new earth, star seeds, collective consciousness’s and planes and realms outside of usual realty here, they can be a little bit mundane.

This one was closer to home, as I am from New Zealand, so it was interesting for me in that regard, but I appreciated hearing Michael’s thoughts on the experience and how it has shaped his life.

Michael makes the point that we can experienced hundreds, or thousands of lives, yet why do we need to know about them? I have found there to me many really important reasons why a specific life is shown, and comes up. There is always an important reason, and the reasons is never simple or boring.

I hope you all enjoyed Michael’s experience and I’m happy he has shared this with us. This is new to him — he rarely publicly shares this side of his life, so it’s a big step, and possibly a step in a new direction.

Last edited:

Michael Knight

Just Arrived
Jan 17, 2018
Laron noted that "There is always an important reason, and the reason is never simple or boring. " which got me to pondering. In hindsight, I guess the important reason was that the experience opened my closed mind of the time to the concept of reincarnation, which was reinforced many years later by a Near Death Experience. And later still by an OBE ....all individual one-off events, but each a personal experience; personal experience being the only real truth there is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)