The "Yellow Vest Revolution" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been following the "Yellow Vest Revolution" in France for the past week or so and I find it amazingly encouraging. While the MSM has touted these as simple protests (turned riots) over the high cost of fuel/fuel taxes, others believe (as I do) that these protests are much more than about that. My belief is that this revolt is just part of "The Great Awakening" and another manifestation of We, The People, standing up to Deep State. Q has stated many times that this is a GLOBAL movement--in fact, there have been a number of posts apparently showing protestors in France wearing "Q" t-shirts and reports of many shouting "WE WANT TRUMP!"

Something I found telling was that the apparent spark that touched off this wildfire was when the French government enacted a LAW THAT REQUIRED EVERY MOTORIST to have two high-visibility yellow vests in their car. I know it sounds rather silly to riot over such a small thing, but the bottom line seems to be that people all over the world are simply getting tired of their Deep State governments sticking their noses into EVERYTHING, legislating all kinds of ridiculous rules, and financially RAPING us every time we turn around!

Anyway, while MSM has been responding with "cricket sounds" on this revolt, it seems other countries may be starting to get on board too. Apparently, Sweden was the most recent to start their own "yellow vest" protests. It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out, but I suspect this will eventually become a TRULY GLOBAL PHENOMENON and may be the trigger that finally brings down Deep State.

The yellow vest thing is a fascinating synchronicity for me, as I became almost obsessed with lime-yellow reflective clothing quite a few years ago myself (maybe it has something to do with the Light?) and I frequently wear jackets just like the vests. So I guess I was "revolutionary" before it was even cool! :rolleyes::fp:-D

libertyisyellowvestenglish.jpgyellowvests.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From Maryann Rada's latest thread:

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/new-world-calling-your-attention-is-required-nines-path-pleiadian-tarot-dec-6.6305/#post-42105

"Your best bet now, as the season of a yearly turn on the solstice axis, is to turn your attention inward, toward those things that are rising from your subconscious for rectification, renewal, or release. Pay attention to your dreams and the signals that come from out of nowhere, from the sidelines of your current gameplay. In fact, now is a good time to sit out a round or two of activity and get a feel for what’s going on inside."

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Something I found telling was that the apparent spark that touched off this wildfire was when the French government enacted a LAW THAT REQUIRED EVERY MOTORIST to have two high-visibility yellow vests in their car
No. It is about the fuel (carbon) taxes to be raised. This will hurt many lower/middle class people financially. Not this regulation about vests. The vests are just metaphor for the relation to car driving and used to 'uniform' (and unite) the protestors. I am against violence, but as said, the protests themselves are justified. Enough is enough. France has by now the highest tax burden on its population. They are bleeding.

Btw, we also have this regulation for a few years now in my country although the vests are not necessarily yellow, mine is/was orange (have no car anymore). I see nothing wrong with it since the vests are very cheap and can save lives. They were just made a part of the emergency set you already have in your car (e.g. warning sign, first aid kit. etc).

The 'We want Trump' shouts were debunked as fake news, as far as I have read. This is not happening. Wishful thinking by the tweeting Trump maybe. Funny how he rightfully decries the fake news (CNN etc., it's what I really like him for) all the time but on the other hand puts out fake stuff himself via Twitter quite a few times. The mass of the people protesting just want the government to go and of course not to have these unfair taxes.

Not that they necessarily want Trump to take over. The president’s proclamation that his name was ringing out from Bordeaux to Strasbourg appears to be based on a single, old, mistitled video that was actually filmed at a rally in June in support of British nationalist Tommy Robinson but spread as a meme on conservative Twitter over the past few days.
Source: https://www.rt.com/news/445976-trump-macron-paris-climate-yellow-vests/

What is encouraging is the surprising fact that the protestors are from the right as well as from the left, it does not have a political direction as such. So this is after many years a kind of uniting thing against the Powers in Control. This for me is the most important development!

We must overcome the paradigm of left/right to solve problems and bring about change. Any 'movement' that is solely left/liberal or right/conservative is bound to fail. It is the same old 'divide and conquer' by TPTB still in place. It is different here and that is the best takeaway we have.

Also the French people have a more 'revolutionary' approach in general. Especially with the two sides (left and right) uniting against the Deep State / Powers. Normally they always protest or riot segregated and even often against each other, antifa vs. rightwingers, etc.

I think this is impossible in my country, we are too lame and cumbersome for this. We had something like this with the peace movement rallys in every big city of 2014-2015 where people of every political colour united especially against the fake news mass media and the war mongering politics (mostly against Russia). It was peaceful though and no riots.

It was a hopeful time then. But it failed in the long run because was then subverted by far leftists (antifa, etc.) and the liberal MSM who decried it as right-wing although that was wrong and defamatory propaganda then. It was neither right nor left, at least not in extreme ways. It was certainly the 'alternative' and independent or 'truther' movement, too. But that can be left or right.

One of the main protagonists was 'free' journalist/activist Ken Jebsen who is also more of a leftist although he does not subscribe to any direction. Here is (with english subs) one of his inspiring speeches from that time. The second video was from We Are Change reporting about this movement back then.

Yes, the France protests like 5 years ago the peaceful ones in Germany certainly go against the Globalists/Deep State. Let's hope they get the message this time although we don't know what will finally come out of it, again.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
No. It is about the fuel (carbon) taxes to be raised. This will hurt many lower/middle class people financially. Not this regulation about vests.
I didn't actually say it was "about vests". I suggested the vests were merely a catalyst...a "spark' or "the last straw that broke the camel's back" if you prefer.

All this over a fuel tax? Again, that's the MSM/Fake News' (Deep State) narrative--and I don't believe it, not even for a moment. This is SYMPTOMATIC. It's about something MUCH more than that. Yes, it's about the fuel tax, but it's MORE about removing Macron (Deep State), taxes, high prices, government over-regulation, and even MSM feeding everyone false narratives to support the Deep State agenda. In this particular "We Are Change" video (and I'm sure it's just one of many other sources out there) the protest focus is on the Fake News/MSM aspect (at around the 10:00 mark, the correspondent interviews one of the protestors).

The People have had enough of the control and these old systems and they're finally starting to stand up, speak out, and dismantle them in favor of something far better.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ah, another good We Are Change vid. Luke is doing some very good 'frontline' journalism for years now. He is one of the best and goes to all the length and the places where it hurts (literally). I have respect for his courage.

Had to laugh a little despite the serious footage when he said at ca. 5 and then 14 minutes that Macron and the Social Media liberals talk again about 'foreign meddling'. What else have they to say? I'm sure they will find a way to blame it all on Russia again and provide forged 'proof'.

In my country the politicians and media also lie about this and again (like 5 years ago) they say it is done by extreme rightwingers. I heard already interviews with two leftist politicians (on radio, I don't watch TV) stating that they find it shameful that 'left' protestors (who are the good ones for them, of course) would align with so-called right-wing-radical/'nazi' protestors. That is all the problems they seem to have with it. And it is all a lie of course, there are no 'Nazis' in these protests, they are just not leftists, or only in part leftists. It shows how these left-wing politicians would have liked to 'co-opt' the protests as a left-only protest, since normally labour and tax related rallies are more leftist due to the class aspect. And they now seem disturbed that it is not only 'left, and so they decry it. Divide and Rule - that is all these politicians are about.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
as can be the case, that someone other than 'either right or left' is causing the riot/violence to blame someone.

here is also a great video showing french police removing their helmets in support of the protest. they are, after all, citizens themselves. in written interview i read, the police person speaks of how much the fuel tax hurts the officers too, since they all tend to work far from their homes, so that they are not 'beating up on their neighbors, etc'

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/12/03/breaking-watch-french-police-officers-remove-their-helmets-in-solidarity-with-the-people/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we are all magical
we are all amazing
we are all powerful
we are all love

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
While the MSM has touted these as simple protests (turned riots) over the high cost of fuel/fuel taxes
I think there's more to it than that. The cost of fuel was raised so it would force more people to use public transportation, which is owned by the gov't. It's just another method to control the populace. And the populace is waking more to how they are being controlled.

there have been a number of posts apparently showing protestors in France wearing "Q" t-shirts
And in Germany and Netherlands too.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
here is also a great video showing french police removing their helmets in support of the protest. they are, after all, citizens themselves. in written interview i read, the police person speaks of how much the fuel tax hurts the officers too, since they all tend to work far from their homes, so that they are not 'beating up on their neighbors, etc'
I loved that moment and thought it was extremely powerful. I'd LOVE to see that kind of unity being reflected EVERYWHERE...and I believe at some point (soon) that it will.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thanks, Next...I'm really glad you posted it. I'd seen the video on Luke's page, but skipped over it (probably due to the placeholder graphic). I felt drawn to watch it because of your post, and I'm glad I did. I LOVED the info and the "energy" of this interview. Extremely enlightening! Thank you!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Something I find amusing - I have a yellow vest because sometimes I help with parking.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What's with all the selfies the protestors are taking? In my younger years I went on a lot of protests, mainly anti-nuclear, or save the trees, anti-logging, and taking a picture was the farthest thing from my mind. But someone did take some pictures of me on peaceful demonstrations.

Vedi in Wellington in night protest.jpgVedi_Wellington_1982 heading out to street protest.jpg

Wellington_1982_street protest.jpg

These were all in Wellington, New Zealand either 1982 or 1983. In one I am holding a pot plant in solidarity with trees. The other is a candle, for peace. The energy on these marches was not like the ugly, ripping-up energy of street riots. We were out on the streets making a peaceful point - I think the daytime one was in the aftermath of the 1981 Springbok Tour, which caused quite a major level of disruption in NZ for 3 months of that year because people's awareness of apartheid was raised to a peak point. Perhaps it was the anniversary of that date.

(Check out the ancient, red mini-minor on the streets of Wellington - the car was probably 20 years old then).

Is it old-fashioned to think solidarity, community spirit, even communion with spirit joins people together in a cause? Some people might feel anger or frustration if justice has been perverted, but coming together as a whole can be an uplifting experience, or a negative one, depending on the hearts of those involved.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
Thanks, Next...I'm really glad you posted it. I'd seen the video on Luke's page, but skipped over it (probably due to the placeholder graphic). I felt drawn to watch it because of your post, and I'm glad I did. I LOVED the info and the "energy" of this interview. Extremely enlightening! Thank you!
Hey Stargazer.
It seems to me that the time has arrived - the tipping point - where the majority of the global populous in the social quadrant have become aware of the truth about the control of money, food, pharmaceuticals, energy supply, military, police....etc...etc...and the fuse might well have been lit.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out with the UK in the midst of some kind of contrived 'brexit theatrical distraction' keeping the masses focused on TV personalities acting out their parts on the world stage.
I note from Maryann's recent posts that we must remain focused within and continue to clense our instruments of psychological shadow material in order to manifest the new reality in which greedy self-serving human tribes simply go extinct due to the natural process of evolution and human development.
Exciting times that in my opinion could still go either way.

Last edited:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Exciting times that in my opinion could still go either way.
Agree with all except the VERY last point! :) My current "state of resonance" isn't compatible with anything less than a complete win for humanity over Deep State. With every fiber of my being, I feel we're past the "point of no return". In fact, I feel we've already won--it's just a matter of time before it plays out in the physical arena.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
Agree with all except the VERY last point! :) My current "state of resonance" isn't compatible with anything less than a complete win for humanity over Deep State. With every fiber of my being, I feel we're past the "point of no return". In fact, I feel we've already won--it's just a matter of time before it plays out in the physical arena.
I agree with your opinion but would state it differently perhaps. I believe that sapiens who are awake and aware and who are about to evolve have already won. But those sapiens who have regressed in their level of consciousness development will go extinct by the natural cyclic advance of evolutionary intelligence.
According to human developmentalist's and philosiphers like Ken Wilber, 70% of the worlds population have regressed back to a tribal level of consciousness similar to that expressed through civilization during the middle ages - which makes sense when you consider that savage practices like torture have now returned to 'civilized' countries like the USA and is now regarded as OK by ordinary folk. Quite disturbing in my opinion.
The new earth is where I would like to be or to bring that Pleiadian vision of reality into manifestation here on this planet!
Overall....I get where you are coming from..O.O

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It seems to me that the time has arrived - the tipping point -
Very interesting you should say that. It's taking me days to listen to this same speech by Dolores Cannon in my car, and yesterday's segment was that the third wave, the young people now, are just enough to tip the balance of energy to the positive. The current problems are one of many that have happened on earth for millions of years. Atlantis was one problem, and the council had to destroy it less they destroy the earth, but some Atlanteans in other colonies survived and began to rebuild society. Destroying the earth would have been bad for the rest of the galaxy, like really bad. For the current event on earth (now), the first 2 waves were not successful in getting enough positive energy and getting the truth out, but this time it will work as they have more volunteers than ever. The Council decided not to erase humanity this time and start over because it takes so long to rebuild a society.

Is it coincidence this thread mentions that and I was listening to the same idea in my car yesterday? Probably not.

I don't remember the date of this speech but I got it from Youtube.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Is it old-fashioned to think solidarity, community spirit, even communion with spirit joins people together in a cause?
I don't think it's old-fashioned or inappropriate. However, some people today think "community" means joining together to make more violence.

I'm all in with all the hippie stuff like community, and helping each other, but at the same time, in this world, we have to get a job and pay bills. Growing all food for one household is a big job, and most people cannot do it if they have a full time job too. And most people don't have the land to do it at all even if they do have the time.

I'm just covering the practical aspects of each household having their own garden for all their food.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did actually live in a commune (and experienced communal living) for 4 months in 1985. I had an emerging hippy soul in the 70's, but didn't actually live as a hippy in the 60's because I was still a child. I was influenced by it though. I knew by the 80's that it would take a much greater level of soul awareness, to be able to flourish and succeed, as people would need not only a high level of self-responsibility, but also care for others, and even love that their effort was a contribution to make the whole work better for everyone. A high ideal, and life is not lived through ideals (as you say, practicality first). I held down a job for decades and was self-supporting. In the recent past decades there has been rapid evolution, and I say it is going to happen. That is what New Earth is. Probably in another plane, or dimension, probably with far less numbers, but those ready to live that way will be able to live that way, because being there for others and supporting others is the same thing as being there for yourself and supporting yourself. It's like what you would do for your kids. You will do it for your kids, you will do it for yourself, and you will do it for others.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Good background article on historical context of the yellow vest protests.

Sorry, I can't buy into the Q hype anymore. As Clif High has argued persuasively, the original Q is probably dead, and now a committee or some other Deep State coterie is controlling the messages. I got kicked off the facebook group War Drummer for raising inconsistencies; it was getting very cultish over there with the people believing that JFK Jr. faked his death and was going to run for president anyway, so no love lost.

However, I think these mushrooming protests have the Dark Elite very scared; they know that the middle class has been severely fu**ed over by what money-guru Catherine Austin Fitts calls the "financial coup d'etat", as well as all the forced immigrations of migrants in Europe (70% of whom are males between the age of 17 and 34, just as in colonial AngloAmerican history; using the same slavery playbook, basically, Fitts likes to point out repeatedly that the elites believe slavery is an acceptable business model). These psychopaths realize that it will only take one match to start a global inferno because they closely monitor the linguistics of internet searches as Clif High does to predict future events.

Add to this mix the fact that Russia is clearly preparing for war (see The Saker's blog for more on this), and the upcoming craziness of the Trump Takedown about to go into Congressional overdrive; well, in my estimation, 2019 is looking like a pivotal year in the Great Turning.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The protests just kicked up a notch. The new protesters are women who are being called the Mariannes after a symbol of liberty, equality, and fraternity that became popular during the other French Revolution.

Donning blood-red hoodies and coated in silver paint, the women paid homage to the French revolutionary hero on Champs-Élysées avenue on Saturday in a silent demonstration.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-15/paris-protests-turn-violent-again-police-use-riot-measures-yellow-vests

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lol, I just bought the kids and myself safety vests for biking and running. I can't recall if they're yellow or orange. I guess we're still part of things:-))

La Marseillaise in English

Arise children of the fatherland
The day of glory has arrived
Against us tyranny's
Bloody standard is raised
Listen to the sound in the fields
The howling of these fearsome soldiers
They are coming into our midst
To cut the throats of your sons and consorts
To arms citizens Form your battalions
March, march
Let impure blood
Water our furrows

What do they want this horde of slaves
Of traitors and conspiratorial kings?
For whom these vile chains
These long-prepared irons?
Frenchmen, for us, ah! What outrage
What methods must be taken?
It is us they dare plan
To return to the old slavery!
What! These foreign cohorts!
They would make laws in our courts!
What! These mercenary phalanxes
Would cut down our warrior sons
Good Lord! By chained hands
Our brow would yield under the yoke
The vile despots would have themselves be
The masters of destiny
Tremble, tyrants and traitors
The shame of all good men
Tremble! Your parricidal schemes
Will receive their just reward
Against you we are all soldiers
If they fall, our young heros
France will bear new ones
Ready to join the fight against you
Frenchmen, as magnanimous warriors
Bear or hold back your blows
Spare these sad victims
That they regret taking up arms against us
But not these bloody despots
These accomplices of Bouillé
All these tigers who pitilessly
Ripped out their mothers' wombs
We too shall enlist
When our elders' time has come
To add to the list of deeds
Inscribed upon their tombs
We are much less jealous of surviving them
Than of sharing their coffins
We shall have the sublime pride
Of avenging or joining them
Drive on sacred patriotism
Support our avenging arms
Liberty, cherished liberty
Join the struggle with your defenders
Under our flags, let victory
Hurry to your manly tone
So that in death your enemies
See your triumph and our glory!

BTW, who is Bouillé?
Does anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)