The World Sound Meditation -Tom Kenyon - 2 Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Tom Kenyon is conducting a World Sound meditation today (2 Oct 2016 in the US) at 8pm US Eastern Time. Details on how to participate, including access to download a free sound file "A Stream from a Higher World" are provided in the attached link. You can also join this meditation out of time if you prefer.

In the article it is clear Tom is quite excited about this and believes it will be quite significant.

I'll be there and hope others also join!

http://tomkenyon.com

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I joined in the previous world meditation, and it was a profound experience. My sisters and brothers were there to assist in the healing, and I found myself flying around the earth with them.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I participated in this meditation, and would like to hear from others who did also. I put the meditation on repeat and first focused on myself and then on the world, as Tom suggested. Those who feel moved to do so are invited to continue the work over the next 40 days. Think about that timing - elections in the US. These elections will have an effect on the entire world.

During the meditation, I noticed the extreme damage to the Pacific Ocean. If anyone feels called to meditate on the healing of this large expanse, which does affect our whole planet, please consider it.

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I also did the meditation and followed the guidance provided by Tom...twice for yourself, twice for the world. Well, somewhere when I was doing my world focused sessions I drifted out of consciousness (not asleep at least I don't think so). I had the track on repeat and somewhere in the middle of the 5th time around I came back. All in all it was very peaceful and I felt like I was helping cleanse things. I'll keep it up at least weekly for the next 40+ days...I really enjoy and get into the track "A Stream from a Higher World."

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)