The Winds of Change (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.
The winds of change begin today in earnest, so as the image I posted suggests, let's make a sincere wish for peace and harmony over the next few days as we go through a series of three steps to the new future.

First of all there is a double whammy today as Uranus move back into Aries for two months, so we can revisit the dynamic power that this electric planet wielded while passing through this sign in the last 7 years until May of 2018.

This is a reminder for all of us to use our own...
Continue to the full article here.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The dandelions are here!

I love this forecast!
First this: "how the world moves more away from the “blame, punish and control” attitudes in Gov and the general population, family life too, and moves more towards helping and healing the wounds done to humankind and the planet."
Then this: "This is the calm before the storm of enlightenment and revelation as much will be revealed in the coming few days, and there will be great release for many who have felt imprisoned by circumstance, people, even loved ones or life itself. "
Finishing with this: "like a wild horse being let out of a paddock to gallop freely on the plains and resume a life in the wild. "

And the title "The Winds of Change" has much personal meaning for me as various winds of change that each have their distinct feel are what I have been feeling for months now when I stand in my favourite spot in the garden, taking the 'pulse' of the day and what is coming<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lift up your skirts and feel those winds of change around your nether regions, for what was stodge will become light, and what was suppressed will become truth.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)