The way forward? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
This is a question that has been on my mind a lot, what is the way forward for us and the planet? The way we are going is certainly not sustainable. This begs the question how much further can we push this planet before it shakes us all off? answer that I get is the way forward is actually back. We need to get back to our humble beginnings. I see the world fly by in the blink of an eye. It's so hard to halt a runaway train once the momentum is there. Once the world can be ruled by love and compassion and not greed then we have truly found our way forward. My heart aches so bad with guilt on behalf of mankind if I had one wish it would truly be world peace. I don't see that as a possibility in this world. Maybe our beautiful Mother Earth needs to shake us all off and start afresh for the sake of this precious planet. What is earth without humans? Would it be a better place? I bet Mother Nature is having a major face palm moment right about now letting us climb to the top in the first place. My only hope is that we can somehow redeem ourselves before it's too late.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I understand how you feel, anony and I agree. But I'm encouraged!

I think someone else on the board made a comment that Mother Earth is bigger and stronger than we think--and I really do feel that is true (sorry, I wish I could credit the comment but I can't recall who it was or which thread it was in). <:) I also feel at a very deep level that Mother Earth is a living, conscious Being--and she willingly sacrifices herself for our growth and benefit. She has been exceedingly patient with us and I have no doubt that the circumstances we're facing now are a Shift in Consciousness...one that will allow humanity to evolve, find peace, and help her (and ourselves) heal.

Each night before I go to bed, I go outside for a moment to say "goodnight" to the sky, the stars, the trees, and "Pachamama" (as the Andean people call the Earth Spirit or Goddess). I can't help but feel she loves us unconditionally and is helping us through this process. After all, we are her children and she is our Mother. There's a really great book out there written by Keisha Crowther (also known as "Little Grandmother"). It's called "Message for the Tribe of Many Colors". In it, Keisha talks about Earth and our relationship to her--and all of nature too. If you ever have the opportunity to read it, I highly recommend it. I found it enlightening and very encouraging.

We have so much to be grateful for...and Mother Earth is one of the greatest things of all. If we can begin appreciating her, expressing our love for her, and doing even small things to help her every day, she'll begin to heal (and we will too). I've no doubt we can do this. One person, one act of love at a time. If you watch carefully for the positive signs of change around you (people "waking up", speaking out against injustices, and taking action to make the world a better place), before long I bet you'll regain your hope for humanity. I have.

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yesterday, I heard a new concept to me: that Earth (our Gaia) resides in the outermost reaches of a minor arm of our spiral galaxy - called the Orion Spur (situated between but not on the Sagittarius and Perseus arms). And that part of the action of a spiral galaxy, is to fling off. Apparently, our Sun Sol and attendant solar system are on the runway for a fling off. That's pretty cosmic, and certainly puts shifting sands beneath our feet. I guess the only firm foundation that leaves to build on is heart connection.

I don't think Gaia will fling her surface species off, as I'm pretty sure she is a kind and nurturing mother, and we are her consciousness receptors and transmuters, who form a bridge of consciousness to Source. We are genuinely loved.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is a question that has been on my mind a lot, what is the way forward for us and the planet? The way we are going is certainly not sustainable. This begs the question how much further can we push this planet before it shakes us all off? answer that I get is the way forward is actually back. We need to get back to our humble beginnings. I see the world fly by in the blink of an eye. It's so hard to halt a runaway train once the momentum is there. Once the world can be ruled by love and compassion and not greed then we have truly found our way forward. My heart aches so bad with guilt on behalf of mankind if I had one wish it would truly be world peace. I don't see that as a possibility in this world. Maybe our beautiful Mother Earth needs to shake us all off and start afresh for the sake of this precious planet. What is earth without humans? Would it be a better place? I bet Mother Nature is having a major face palm moment right about now letting us climb to the top in the first place. My only hope is that we can somehow redeem ourselves before it's too late.
Anony, Earth needs us as much as we need her. She is not trying to shake us off but she's expanding so a lot is getting shaken right now. These earthchanges are mostly natural but some are manmade. She's going through a rebirth right now. Things are looking good for the future.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Amony in your picture you're little face looks so worried, please don't feel guilty on behalf of mankind, you cannot put the world right on your own, but together, yes, together we can make such a difference, but not if we feel worry and guilt my darling, they are negative emotions and what does negative thoughts do? draws even more negativity towards us. I know its hard, I've been there, it takes some work but you are among some loving, non judgmental folk now. You'll get there. Just be LOVE. . Such a small word that can have such a massive impact. Sending you hugs and a big smile. :-D:))

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
My theory is that each decision, each choice, even each thought carves out the universe/timeline that I end up on. As often as I remember to, I make a conscious choice to absorb duality thinking by embracing the opposite thought. Without darkness, there is no canvas for light. It is my opinion that the whole multi-verse is built on that simple dance. So, when it comes to Gaia, the US election, dark Draco's, I see them as the springboard upon which we create something even more wonderful as they expose what we are not satisfied with. In my universe, at least ;)

So, not only are we redeemed, we are the creators that "part the red sea" by seeing darkness and pulling light from inside ourselves to fill it all in. The real trick is in waking up our co-dreamers (by example) to remind them that they have the power to create worlds. That might take a minute or two...

OP
anony.

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
If my own children were to commit a terrible crime; cold blooded murder or rape or the like I would have no choice but to let them face the consequences of these actions. This is my point. It seems we NEED to be taught a very hard lesson. Not out of hate but out of pure love like I would have for my own children. I would want them to better themselves. As humans we (I don't mean we as In you and I, but collectively as a species) seem to think we can keep on taking and taking an never deal with the consequences all for the pursuit of power or land or money. It's woven into the human fabric it would seem. With light comes dark. We fight each other and kill each other and repress and crush each other, and it's been the same since the beginning of time. I know these are all negative emotions. I don't want to feel these things. Every time I get these feelings coming into me I hold them tight and compress them into love and light and send them back out into the universe. I try so hard. But I can't shake this growing ball of agitation and frustration. No matter how much I try to tell myself this fork is a spoon, it's still going to be a fork. I am very empathic I can't help picking up these things without shutting my whole self down completely like I've done most of my life. It feels like it really Is my fault on some level. It feels like I should be letting these things in and trying to absorb the bad of the world just to try and lessen the impact somehow. I think we SHOULD be feeling guilt (again maybe not specifically you and I but as a whole) for all the wrong we have done to each other and our planet. How can we grow if we don't accept all the wrong that has been done? How can we move forward and learn from these things if we ignore human nature at it's worst? We are the catalyst. We have the power. And that gives me hope knowing that so many people are waking up. But I know it's going to get so much worse before it can get better. I just know. The images I get of a ruined and Barron planet scare me,but I also know this is only one possibility, like a warning if we continue this way. I also see a wonderful world filled with harmony and peace. I try so hard to focus on the good and send love to every single person in the world and I try to heal our planet. But I feel all the pain on a very deep level it's like the pain if the world is mine. I'm only now starting to recognise the difference between what is actually mine and what is not, I've spent 26 years shutting down all my receptors. So now when I get some emotion in weather positive or negative I try not to fight it,or deny it. I know it's not mine but I get it anyway. instead I try to transform it into love and light and send it back to where it came from. I hope with the bottom of my soul that the process of transformation would gather the momentum it needs. I know it is happening. I can feel it. It's like we are standing on a very crucial crossroads and our actions now will determine our future.

K

KarlaSM

Your problem is a very common one, and one that I faced or still face at a level. Subconsciously we all do. I only have one suggestion: stop avoiding and suppressing your feelings, otherwise pressure will grow bigger inside of you. There are simply parts of you that do not want to be forced to love or to send light. As long as these parts or feelings are not given the right to exist or to be listened to, the conflict within can grow further. Whenever I feel bad about something, I just disconnect myself from the world and go deep within these negative emotions. Then huge healing takes place and I expand, not just in my love and acceptance of what I cannot change, but also those parts of me that generate negative emotions feel like I love them a little further and that way I can release the inner pressure and then I can allow the world to just be knowing that I am just part of something greater instead of feeling worse with a world I cannot shape or fit into my ideas of how things should be or how they should change. Each being that hurts has their own reasons to hurt and destroy and all those attitudes are born from their own suffering and you can release their pain just by giving a voice, a space and a right to your own emotions to be expressed and understood. The moment you feel responsible for the decisions of others you attract to yourself their pain which is not something healthy for you to carry on your shoulders on top of your own pain.

I hope this helps you.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Great points, everyone! One of the things that's really helped me cope with all this is my understanding that we are eternal, spiritual beings...this physical "life" we're experiencing at the moment is very temporary and it's merely a learning/experiencing opportunity for our respective consciousness'. With that perspective, there is no permanent harm ever done and, in the Multiverse, all potentials and experiences are being explored by consciousness. This particular experience of perceived harm/healing, etc. is just one "version" or timeline--and other realities exist where Earth and humanity live in perfect harmony.

Now if I can only figure out how to "navigate" this consciousness (the one that is me here, now) there a little more quickly...

;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You are gold, and for example, mercury can be transmuted into gold, just by adding a small proton. You know your own value. And you are both a receptor and a transmuter on this earth.

I would also like to offer something from my own experience. If you can really grasp the root of anything negative, dark or traumatic that has personally impacted you, and feel non-judgmental forgiveness for the perpetrator and the act, the negativity is burned off. The entire grievous, guilt-ridden and constantly reappearing menace is transmuted as effectively as mercury into gold.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Don't despair! The Light is weighted more than Darkness and this 5d ascension is proof Light is winning. It's just rocky now and hard to see, but close your eyes and feel the changes. It's why we are here to help Earth. You're doing great!

K

KarlaSM

Oh something very cool I was told these days...very soon the value of what we have been playing out for zillions of years will be seen and felt once the paradigms that were seen as dark are brought to their highest splendorous expressions. It makes sense when you see how things are balancing out now. I keep seeing miracles around me every day, so everyone can start noticing them. :D <3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the tricky part is to see the web of influence that made us do things before we became aware of all the acts

i think a video glo sent me a time ago can help a bit

for me it opened fully my eyes. The only guilt i have are the fact to use a car and products that don't do good, because it was hygienic dictated, even bad habits are changebel

Last edited:
OP
anony.

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
Alain great video thanks for sharing and thank you glo for sharing too :)

It's very interesting actually, reading back this post, as a reflection of where I was on my journey over a year ago when I wrote this post.

Amazing the amount of perspective to be gained, in the passage of time. the amount of beauty to be found in a world where we may have to look a little closer to see it...feel it...BE it.but it's there all the same, not to be buried under the weight of the world.The light is so much stronger when it's been clouded by the dark. Because yes the world is a harsh place. Too much suffering and cruelty in the world. It can be painful, burning, To be so empathic in a time like this, its indeed been a challenge learning how to work with being overly sensitive. Now that I have made my peace with the way the world is,I realise Ive got to do my bit to keep fighting that darkness on behalf of the world. It starts from within. Now, I just feel a deep soul yearning with intentions for better times, peaceful times. guilt and other low vibrational negative feelings counteract that, by adding to the overall "darkness" in the world. Now I feel a great hope, a building energy of hope deep in my soul. and it's a connection to the collective.a reflection of the collective. A shift in perspective is all it took. I feel a huge change in the collective energy over this last year,and my own energy too, and it's amazing. And I don't think any change or growth can occur without trials, which are equal to the reward..a burning off of the old and embracing the new. And this applies on a collective scale too I believe.

This life is full of just the right circumstances to allow for growth.And I think this applies On a personal level and also on a larger scale. Whatever is playing out on the world stage, is necessary, to wake people up. I see that now. Acceptance of that which I cannot change. I just have faith that whatever happens, be it worldwide, with all the apparent evil encroaching, or on a personal level with the trials that come with life, all these things are ticking along just as they were planned. So whereas the way forward for our beautiful planet and the rest of mankind, may still be unclear to me now. on a personal level, my way forward has never been clearer. And really, that's all I have the power to control.
I want to embrace the world with an open heart now, instead of letting it get me down. It's easier now :) It is what it is, just Gotta let it be, and hold onto that hope ❤

Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anony, in equal balance, your avatar shows growth in the secret and the open places, light encroaching in the dark, and the dark reaching towards the light for transformation. Happiness is the best compass. Your openness invites the happiness in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)