The Universal Healing Hands Program -- Not Quite Reiki But Still Definitely Useful And No Attunement Needed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
I ran into a local woman who has a very popular energy healing practice here in NorCal. She shared with me the following: every person has "guides" whether they are aware of such fact or not. There has been made available by "Angelic Beings" a Healing Hands Program available to every human on the planet via each human's guides. All a person need do to participate is invoke: "please make the healing hands energies available to me now" and the energies will begin flowing through the person and out the hands. If the person wishes the energies to stop all that needs be said is "healing hands energies please stop". If the energies stop on their own, and you desire further flow, all that needs be done is to re-invoke the process.

How to apply the energies to ones self or others? They can be applied as would be the case with Reiki. In this regard i would take a look at the sites noted below. NOTE: utilize the hand positions taught. The Reiki symbols are not part of this program. Or, improvise as your intuition dictates. Please let me hear about your experiences as she would like to get feedback on the results. AND, share the fact of the Program's existence with friends...

https://pjentoft.com/0Reiki.html

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm having trouble getting to the sites just now (might be my computer). I do believe that we all have far more ability to heal via our touch than we realize.
If you ever doubt that, just look at a parent soothe a child after a fall or other trauma by enfolding them and saying soothing words.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Doubled checked the links and got a warning that they may be imposter sites. (I have a MacBook and Bitdefender.)

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila
OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Sorry to hear about difficulties. I have been working with the sites for years and, imo, there is nothing
"fishy" about them in the least. In any event, the heart of the matter is in the text of the post and not in the links :)

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)