The Two Largest Cut Stones Known to Man (and females and animals...) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The stone on the right is the famous "Pregnant Woman" (Arabic: Hajar el Hibla) at 1,200 tons. The one beside on the left was recently excavated, estimated to be 1600 tons! These stones in Baalbek, Lebanon, are two of the largest monoliths in the world.

59375152_10213855309684682_3282093022669438976_o.jpg
The other name given to the Pregnant Woman is Stone of the South. They were presumably intended for the nearby Roman temple complex, possibly as an addition to the so-called trilithon, and are characterised by a monolithic gigantism that was unparallelled in antiquity.

646px-Colossal_Hewn_Block,_Ancient_Quarries_Baalbek.jpg
Stone of the Pregnant Woman on an early 20th-century lantern slide.
So.. how were they planning to move it?

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think the Romans building the temple to Jupiter were standing around scratching their beards, and throwing their togas over their left shoulder. I think these dressed stones were already prepared in megalithic times, before the Roman culture got going.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What came up for me in a QHHT session was moving big stones at Stonehenge. We 'sang it into place/into being' and had help from ETs who assisted; that's what I recall on that subject.
I wonder if this is something similar.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What came up for me in a QHHT session was moving big stones at Stonehenge. We 'sang it into place/into being' and had help from ETs who assisted; that's what I recall on that subject.
I wonder if this is something similar.
I found an old story about this where a man witnessed Tibetan monks move a stone up onto a high cliff in the 1800s by using their voice. It required 20-30 monks all working in unison to do this. The stone's weight if I guessed by the description in the story, was about several hundred pounds in weight. Sorry I can't remember the story.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found an old story about this where a man witnessed Tibetan monks move a stone up onto a high cliff in the 1800s by using their voice. It required 20-30 monks all working in unison to do this. The stone's weight if I guessed by the description in the story, was about several hundred pounds in weight. Sorry I can't remember the story.
I've heard that same story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)