The Truth about Cancer Ultimate LIVE Symposium (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A live event in Dallas, Texas exposing the truth about cancer. In spite of all the holistic doctors mysteriously dying these brave doctors and researchers are stepping forward with the truth.

Dallas, Texas this Oct. 14-16th

I'm appearing LIVE in Dallas, Texas this October 14th, 15th and 16th, as one of the headline speakers at The Truth About Cancer LIVE event.

Only a few hundred tickets are remaining. This event is going to be SOLD OUT quickly, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime gathering of many of the industry's most pioneering naturopaths, holistic medicine experts, independent scientists and more.

Click here to watch my video announcement of this event and see more details.

This Truth About Cancer symposium event is a LIVE event that features live presentations from 40 of the industry's most incredible, brilliant minds and living legends of natural health. In addition to my own presentations on glyphosate and biosludge, you'll also hear from:

Dr. Joseph Mercola... Dr. Stanislaw R. Burzynski... Dr. Joshua Axe... Sayer Ji... Dr. Andrew Wakefield... KC & Monica Craichy... Dr. Jonathan Wright...

Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy... Ocean Robbins... Dr. Ben Johnson... Jordan Rubin... Dr. Patrick Quillin... G. Edward Griffin... Dr. Darrell Wolfe... Jeffrey Smith... Dr. Robert Scott Bell...

What: The Truth about Cancer Ultimate LIVE Symposium

When: October 14 - 16, 2016

Where: The Gaylord Texan Resort & Conference Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051(about 12 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport)

Who: You and over 40 of the world’s most esteemed natural health experts presenting their most powerful & transformative insights.

Get tickets here now (only a little over 200 seats remaining at the time of this writing).

To your health,

- Mike Adams, The Health Ranger

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A live event in Dallas, Texas exposing the truth about cancer. In spite of all the holistic doctors mysteriously dying these brave doctors and researchers are stepping forward with the truth.
That might be the best life insurance policy ever...get the truth out in as big a way as you publicly can. It'd be rather difficult for anyone to "suicide" that many holistic folks. And even if they did, it'd be blatantly obvious that there's truth to what they're putting out there!

Positive energy and <3 to them and their cause.

Reactions: Vickie

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You are right about that Stargazer! I didn't think about it but this may save them.
If Keshe is legit, that may have been his survival strategy too. I know that's how David Wilcock and Steven Greer feel and that's also why they've put so much out there. The more public these things are, the safer the participants--or so the theory goes.

Greer has actually gone public about his and his wife's cancer...he believes they were targeted. Wouldn't surprise me...

:mad:

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Speaking out is probably most people's only protection. However, it didn't save Edward Snowden. I guess it depends on what will be revealed.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
At least he's still alive...and he may well be redeemed yet! :) What we've heard about so far is barely the tip of the iceberg, if I recall correctly.
Nobody knows if Snowden is alive or dead right now. He tweeted some kind of cryptic message and nobody has heard from him since. The rumors are flying about his death.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)